Oxford Scholastica Academy Reviews

of reviewers recommend Oxford Scholastica Academy
Read Oxford Scholastica Academy Reviews

About Oxford Scholastica Academy:

An inspirational academic summer school in Oxford, where students explore a subject, discover a career and make friends for life.

info@oxfordscholastica.com

8 South Parade

Tell us how Oxford Scholastica Academy made you happy
OSA has been very caring towards youngsters. Moke trial was a popular activity and liked by all.
We're really glad you felt the mock trial was worthwhile and that our team looked after your child well!
Thought it was great being independent. However, as a discover student, I found the limitations overblown. I was restricted to two blocks for lunch, and while getting lunch independently was nice, I was sorry to hear how little OSA trusted our navigation skills. Also, discover classes should have a more advanced option/the age minimum to non-discover classes should be lowered. However, afternoon activities were great; although I was upset the London field trip was canceled.
The course content was excellent, very informative and helpful. Since day one, the staff gave off friendly vibes and were nice to talk to. I enjoyed most of the activities done however more down-time and activity options would have been appreciated.
Hi Sabrina,

Thanks for your review of OSA. Glad to hear you enjoyed the majority of the activities and we appreciate the feedback on potential improvements. The balance of how time on the summer school is spent is something we pay a lot of attention so it is always good to hear how it felt to students. Good luck with your future plans.

Best wishes,