Oxford Scholastica Academy Reviews

of reviewers recommend Oxford Scholastica Academy
Read Oxford Scholastica Academy Reviews

About Oxford Scholastica Academy:

An inspirational academic summer school in Oxford, where students explore a subject, discover a career and make friends for life.

info@oxfordscholastica.com

Jasmine Bashawry
Oxford Scholastica Academy 5 star review on 19th January 2018
Mariana Quesada
Oxford Scholastica Academy 5 star review on 12th January 2018
The course was truly excellent and it helped my daughter a lot. She found it very intriguing, interesting and informative..
Hello Chandrika,

Thank you so much for your review! We loved having Kanak on the programme with us at Oxford Scholastica Online and will look forward to keeping in touch :)

Lavinia & the team
I've always shared a passion for business, but have never really got the chance to explore it further than school. But then I came across the OSA Scholarship, after been shown a video in my school assembly, I was instantly hooked and wanted to research into it quickly. Having looked at the courses the Academy offers, Enterprise stood out and I read all the information about the course I could and applied contently. When I got selected and started receiving emails in terms of the start of the summer school, I got more and more excited. As nervous as I was on the first day, I was happier throughout the whole journey! The lovely people I met have grown so close to me and I have made so many amazing memories with them! I loved learning about different cultures and lifestyles and how traditions here differ from elsewhere, and the love they shared for Oxford showed me how beautiful this place actually is! Interestingly, I have memories attached to nearly every corner of central town; where we had dinner with our house groups and lunch with my friends, and now I can't walk past without having stopped to look back at those times! The most difficult part has got to be departures day, leaving the people you grow so close to in little time is really sad and there has to be a reunion! My tutor for Enterprise was really nice and he got to know every class member really well impressively quickly! The class sizes were small to receive a greater tutor focus individually, but big enough to have some well debated group discussions! The feedback he gave to me really helped in the development of my skills and he played a big hand in making me a more confident person, especially after the hands-on brand challenge! My favourite was when we had competitions on who could use and apply an intense formula the quickest in class! The staff were an incredible support system and what I loved the most is that the age gap between them and us wasn't too big and this helped them understand us very well and always took care of every single person! I made so many memories with the team itself that they just became our friends by the end of it! I still remember watching the OSA video where someone said that they had the best two weeks of their summer, in response to that, I thought 'you're just saying that, it can't be that good!' But I can now proudly say that I've not only had the best two weeks of my summer, but my whole life! I've never done anything like this; OSA has exceeded my expectations and I am glad to have made valuable memories with it, which I will cherish forever!
Oxford Scholastica Academy 5 star review on 16th August 2018
Hi Mariam,

Thank you so much for this incredible review! We're so glad that we managed to give you such a memorable two weeks - we loved having you, and we're so glad you had a good time too.

I'm sure you'll go on to do amazing things, so please do stay in touch and keep us updated on how you get on!

All best wishes,
Shannon

PS - we passed your lovely comments about the teaching on to Yevhenii too :)
Sad to have a company profit in times of Covid-19 when humanity is supposed to come together. Despite being unable to reach London because of no flights, the company would not refund the deposit. One has to wonder what kind of education will the impart in their summer program.
The two weeks I spent at Scholastica changed my life — as a person, student, and friend. I was able to open myself up to new cultures, new people, new experiences, and new knowledge. The law course challenged my academic character and made me feel completely assured in my decision to pursue Law as my subject for further education, and maybe even my career. I made friends that I’ll be lucky to have for a lifetime at Scholastica — in my peers, and in the staff. The warmth and comfort with which the Scholastica family opened their arms to me is truly incredible. The support, friendships, and knowledge I gained from just two weeks with a small group of people will continue to be with me for a very long time. Thank you, OSA! I strongly recommend Scholastica to anyone who has the opportunity to apply!
Tara!

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this! I know you're going to smash it at Cambridge - keep in touch!

Lavinia
My daughter truly enjoyed the Oxford Scholastica virtual program in 2020. It was a meaningful experience in multiple ways. She enjoyed meeting kids in other parts of the world and generated her own point of view in topics she was not familiar with before.

On my side, I really appreciate how the program allowed her to explore Business, Neurosciences and International Relations principles and further evaluate what she wants to do after high school.
Hello Karla,

Thank you so much for your kind words! Estefi is a great student, and it was wonderful to see how passionate she is about different subjects. We loved having her on her three courses this summer and will look forward to keeping in touch!

Lavinia
Oxford Scholastica made me happy by providing me with the most incredible people I have ever met. The tutor was brilliant and my classmates were amazing. I was able to form a very deep, personal connection with all of them. From my point of view, the price is just a small amount of money you have to pay for the MOST AMAZING EXPERIENCE of your life. Trust me, you will not regret it! It’s worth every penny and so much more.
Oxford Scholastica Academy 5 star review on 24th July 2020
Hello Mario,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this! We loved having you with us on our Creative Writing course at Oxford Scholastica Online, and I won't forget your wonderful speech at Graduation :)

Keep in touch!

Lavinia
An incredible summer school with a warm and welcoming staff. Loved the two weeks I spent at scholastica, both in terms of academics and social life. The law course was challenging but extremely rewarding, as it assured me that it was the path I wanted to choose at university. The scholastica community also really leaves you with an excellent support network even after the summer school, as I received help with for example my university application and constantly stay in touch with people I met at scholastica. Overall, the summer school was an amazing experience that I would recommend to anyone.
Thanks so much for this Lina, we really appreciate it! Best of luck with Law at KCL - can't wait to see what you go on to do!

Lavinia
Helped me boost my confidence and develop my friendships. I honestly had an absolutely amazing experience at OSA, making strong bonds with people who now I call my bestfriends and they mean the world to me. OSA was a fun filled experience and I would highly recommend everyone to choose this academy for their summer school!!
Hi Shanzeh,

I'm so pleased you made such good friendships at OSA. It was great to have you on our Debate and Public Speaking course last year and I'm thrilled that you enjoyed yourself so much. Best of luck with everything and please do keep in touch with us!

Tim
I really enjoyed going here I met a lot of new people and learn a lot of new things. I would recommend it.
Hi Susannah, I’m really glad you enjoyed your time on our Young Lawyers' Academy, and felt like you learned a lot from it. Please do keep in touch and let us know how you get on in future!
Shannon
This academy was truly a *worth everything* experience.???? .I truly loved being a part of this ,as a student studying young doctors course :learning new and amazing things everyday..!! As well as a teenager learning how to live independently and yet perfectly???????? This was surely my bestest summer ever and I've got so much memories ,I'll cherish forever with???? And amazing friends I'll always miss.
Hi Emmama, I'm so glad you enjoyed your time with us, and got so much out of it. It's amazing how quickly close friendships can form on the courses! Do keep in touch and let us know how you get on in the future. Best wishes, Shannon
My Daughter attended the Oxford Scholastica Academy for the psychology program over 2 weeks in the summer and found the program very interesting, engaging and stimulating. The program itself was very well organized, the facilities were outstanding and the staff were both knowledgeable and very friendly creating a very ambient learning environment.
Dear Sahasranam,

I am glad to hear that Subhaga enjoyed the experience of visiting Oxford Scholastica so much - thank you very much for your kind words. We will look forward to staying in touch.

Jamie
Well organised. The programme provided a mix of academic and social exposure for participants. The international mix of students also allowed participants to be exposed to a diverse range of people & cultures. Safety of the students was good.
Dear Stephen,

Thank you very much for leaving us a review. Please do give our regards to Shawn and the rest of the family.

Jamie
Oxford Scholastica Academy was an amazing summer experience.
The courses were complete, engaging and fun ; I learnt more in those two weeks than I thought possible and our tutor gave us a exciting first approach to psychology.
However, the course weren't even the best part (which says everything about how great the academy was). I met the most wonderful people with whom I shared the loudest laughs and deepest conversations. The days were very fulfilling, between the intense courses in the morning and the full on activities in the afternoon, there was never a minute of boredom.
The food, of course, was delicious and the staff was extraordinary.
The daytrips to Windsor and London were also a great addition.
Overall, I'll never forget the summer school, the people I met or the friends I made.
Hi Penelope,

Thank you for the review – it’s great to hear your time with us was so positive. We loved hearing from you and your squad in our alumni magazine, and hope you are all well.

Georgia
Not worth the money i can do all these activites on my own their is nothing unique about this camp it is the same old camp
Classes are borning you should make them more enjoyable and add more classes to attrack more people
Should t be just sitting in a class room should be touring city learning
Sophie and I are sorry to hear that Riley! We're a bit surprised as you and your mum and dad said you would like to come back again this year with your brother. But we respect your opinion, and are sorry that we didn't meet your expectations.

I hope that life in Canada is going well, and that you're keeping your football skills up.

Best wishes from the team,

Oxford Scholastica Academy is rated 4.84 based on 393 reviews