Oxford Scholastica Academy Reviews

of reviewers recommend Oxford Scholastica Academy
Read Oxford Scholastica Academy Reviews

About Oxford Scholastica Academy:

Oxford Scholastica offers academic online courses and a summer school in the historic university city of Oxford, giving students the edge to enable them to succeed, have purpose and make a difference.

info@oxfordscholastica.com

Oxford Scholastica Academy 5 star review on 24th January 2018
Jasmine Bashawry
Oxford Scholastica Academy 5 star review on 19th January 2018
Mariana Quesada
My summer at OSA was terrific, a summer I'll remember and cherish for the rest of my life, for sure! My experience with the Medicine course was amazing as well - I learned a lot and got inspired by my tutors even more, which only made me more determined to start my own journey. I made many unforgettable memories with my then-new friends, from grocery shopping to playing "spoons", or failing to escape an escape room. Soon enough, we all became a family :)
“Best Summer Ever”. How can someone that lives in the northeast of Brazil can have a “best summer” in England?”. Imagine how amazed I was when I saw my son so happy as never seen before. Was weeks of learning, friendships and fun like never before. He has been in others summers schools, but nothing like Scholastica. The day he woke up, finally, at home, he said “I wish today was the first day in Oxford”.
Oxford Academy has taught me many new and useful things that the average school syllabus does not teach. This helps me learn and understand more about the career I am going to take.
Our rising 10th grader had an amazing time at Oxford. She made friends from around the world and had experiences that will stay with her for a lifetime. She really enjoyed the program. Her confidence and self growth were noticeable from the day she came home. We highly recommend Oxford Scholastica Academy.
I have had a truly positive experience with the Oxford Scholastica Academy as I learned more about the course I was interested in, here International Relations, Politics and Debating. It was very enriching as it enabled me to confirm the fact I wanted to study this subject during my time in my future university. The teachers where very interesting and opening which made my time a good one.
It was very interesting to learn further in depth into a subject I was passionate about and it helped me develop my knowledge and understanding in the subject. I would love to participate more in these courses and continue expanding my knowledge within the courses.
Attending the Oxford Scholastica Academy courses was the best decision I have made in my academic studies so far. I found myself learning something new and intriguing in every class! All the tutors were extremely supportive of their students by encouraging every individual to share their ideas and have a constructive discussion in such a safe environment. There is no need for you to hesitate, this is not like any normal school day at all! The taught content is way beyond your average school textbook, plus, you get to make new friends who share similar interests. Isn't that exciting? Anyways, it's never too late to give the course a try, and I assure you that you will have no regrets. Wish you all the best and hope you develop an everlasting love for learning!
My daughter was enrolled for the creative writing program age 12-14 and I must say, she absolutely loved every class. The instructors were great, had a fun way to engage the children. The masterclasses were enjoyable and informative as per my daughter. Lastly, she found her passion and more clarity as to what she would like to pursue in future.
Oxford Scholastica provides a platform through which aspiring students can learn loads of new stuff, which will not only boost their academic performances, but helps students like me in our practical lives as well. I personally had a great experience and hope you all also have one.
It was a very nice experience, teachers and classmates were friendly.
My daughter's Oxford Scholastica program far exceeded our expectations. Their participation in the Experience Medicine Academy was marked by the stimulating--and challenging--coursework, friendships across all the programs, and well-planned activities. The team at Oxford Scholastica has created an incredibly supportive, inclusive, and inspiring summer program for students from across the globe and from diverse backgrounds. Thank you, Oxford Scholastica!
I had a great time during the course! I learned new aspects about law and this experience helped me to figure out that probably I will undertakes a legal career…
It was very interesting experience for our Eldar! He is really happy! He was looking forward to every lesson and master class! Eldar had impatiently prepared to each presentation and business plan! We are grateful for this opportunity so much! Last year we planned to send Eldar to Great Britain for summer courses, but this war in Ukraine has changed our plans and destiny. But you made his dream came true!
It was a very enriching and fun experience. It was meticulously organised and thoughtfully carried out. The entire team was very sweet and I learnt so much in such a short time. I loved every minute of beingpart of the program because it was so enjoyable and comprehensive. Our tutor, Sophie, was such an amazing mentor. I hope to return soon and am glad to have become part of the Oxford Scholastica Academy family.
Was nice seeing you guys again after 3 years. It will be a memorable summer camp
I loved the Oxford Scholastica Academy Courses and they are the best way to gain new knowledge of the world and really expand or explore your horizons. Each course provided me with a clear foundation of what the subject was about and from then on, teaching me in a more in depth level and looking at situations the way a professional would. I really enjoyed each and every session/ course, so much so, that after taking the 1st course, I signed up for 2 other! Great investment and definitely worth the time~
A solid on-line learning with cross country students!! A great experience!
My daughter attended OSA this summer for the creative writing program. She enjoyed a wonderfully enriching experience. The programming was terrific, and my daughter loved her professor. She so so enjoyed the program that she's thinking of majoring in creative writing. Beyond the fine academic programs, my daughter met friends from all over the world and plans to stay in touch with them post-program. Finally, the OSA staff and facilities were terrific. Move in day was smooth and easy. Transportation to and from the airport was easy. The dorms were very nice. And, the administrators are responsive and patient. This was an all-around wonderful program
This is another level of experience, I went looking for gold and I found diamonds. My classes were amazing and I learned things that I never thought I would learned. I made good friends all around the world that now I miss so much that the last day we were all crying because we had to go back to our homes. I definitely recommend it.
Oxford Scholastica Academy is rated 4.9 based on 521 reviews