Oxford Scholastica Academy Reviews

of reviewers recommend Oxford Scholastica Academy
Read Oxford Scholastica Academy Reviews

About Oxford Scholastica Academy:

Oxford Scholastica offers academic online courses and a summer school in the historic university city of Oxford, giving students the edge to enable them to succeed, have purpose and make a difference.

info@oxfordscholastica.com

Oxford Scholastica Academy 5 star review on 24th January 2018
Jasmine Bashawry
Oxford Scholastica Academy 5 star review on 19th January 2018
Mariana Quesada
Education was really good and it was an amazing privilege to be using the real universities facilities
The Oxford Scholastica Internship was a nice journey, especially the last few sessions when we really got into writing and putting together. The first two sessions I felt like they were more of a leisure time even if there was no time to loose in what regards the article writing.
This is help me to learn more about engineering
This online internship opens up new learning and development activities for my daughter. Despite having a busy month for her mid year exams, she managed to finish it with the help and some guidance from her tutor and her colleagues as well. We look forward to have an opportunities for in person classes next time.
The psychology course was very complete for being a five-day course: It brushed over some basics in psychology and mixed it up with some of the things people would be very interested in (such as emotional and developmental psychology). The teacher was ready for the classes and did not give us a whole lecture, but instead had us all constantly involved, making sure we understood what she had explained and seeing what we thought about what was being taught.
I really enjoyed the Business and Enterprise program.
That was one of the best report I can get. I was able to access all the given books and other resources. P.S it's super best if someone is recommending you books, articles and other required resources if you are too busy yourself to find one.
I joined the psychology and neuroscience course for the summer and it was one of the best experiences I have ever had, especially since these two subjects are not available in our school.
Oxford scholastica was really fun, I get to meet people from around the world and learn from the professionals. The price of this lesson is quite expensive due to the high exchange rate. Overall it was really good.
Hi Anon, Thanks for your kind words and helpful feedback. I'm so pleased you found your course fun and helpful! All the best, Lavinia
It made me happy that I learned many new things and I know the city Oxford and the architecture was amazing and that I made new freinds from around the world and finally is that I visited Windsor and Cambridge
Fantastic to hear that you had a great time with us! Oxford, Cambridge and Windsor are all so beautiful, we're really glad you enjoyed the visits - they're definitely a favourite for us too.
Our son came back with more friends from different parts of the world. Accommodation and facilitators are great.
Thanks for your review! We're really glad your son had a good time with us and enjoyed our global community.
Its a great university. Im glad my daughter got to be part of this great camp.
Thank you! We're really glad your daughter enjoyed her time at OSA.
i did not attend the program but my daughter did
During this summer experience I learned many things. One of which is the importance of a friendly atmosphere and the impact it can have on your study life.
Thanks for your review Anon. I'm really glad you appreciated our welcoming atmosphere here at Scholastica - that's something we really strive for so I'm really glad it came across and you felt it helped you in your studies.
I found that my daughter had improved her self confidence, independence, and courage after joining Oxford Scholastica Academy. She also started to build network by keeping in touch with her friends from all over the world.
Dear Dewi, We're thrilled to hear that Salsa found our course so valuable and that she made close friendships whilst here with us in Oxford. It was fantastic having her on our Engineering Academy and we wish her the very best with her future. Please do keep in touch, we'd love to hear from you both. All the best, Tim
OSA has helped me connect with people of similar interests, as well as those who do not.
Thanks for your review! We're really glad you had a good time with us and met people from a range of different backgrounds with lots of different perspectives.
It was a great and friendly enviroment to meet new people aswell as learning about a subject you like
Thank you for your review. We're glad you appreciated our welcoming atmosphere and found our course valuable.
The other students and the excursions and activities. The city (Oxford) was nice.
Unusual and wonderful opportunity to be with students your own age from 50 other countries
Thank you for your review! We're really glad to hear you valued our global reach and meeting our students from across the world.
I met a lot of people with most of I still keep in touch. I also learned a lot of new things from the course i followed but I became more independent and responsible as far as timetables, deadlines and my own safety (while we were in town) are concerned.
Thanks for your review. We're really glad that you made lots of friends whilst at Scholastica and that you found the whole experience so valuable in terms of gaining greater independence - that's really fantastic to hear!
Oxford Scholastica Academy is rated 4.9 based on 516 reviews