Oxford Scholastica Academy Reviews

of reviewers recommend Oxford Scholastica Academy
Read Oxford Scholastica Academy Reviews

About Oxford Scholastica Academy:

An inspirational academic summer school in Oxford, where students explore a subject, discover a career and make friends for life.

info@oxfordscholastica.com

8 South Parade

Tell us how Oxford Scholastica Academy made you happy
Unusual and wonderful opportunity to be with students your own age from 50 other countries
Thank you for your review! We're really glad to hear you valued our global reach and meeting our students from across the world.
It was one of the most enriching experiences of my life. I learnt so much in my course, and have grown tremendously as a writer. Furthermore, I've met so many talented and inspiring individuals from across the globe, and made lifelong friends that I'm still in touch with!
Hi Noorejehan,

It's great to hear that our Creative Writing course helped you so much in your writing and that you feel you've developed as a writer as a result. It was fab having you with us at Scholastica and I'm so pleased to hear that you built some really strong friendships during your time with us. Please do keep in touch - we'd love to hear about your future literary endeavours!

Tim
I met a lot of people with most of I still keep in touch. I also learned a lot of new things from the course i followed but I became more independent and responsible as far as timetables, deadlines and my own safety (while we were in town) are concerned.
Thanks for your review. We're really glad that you made lots of friends whilst at Scholastica and that you found the whole experience so valuable in terms of gaining greater independence - that's really fantastic to hear!
The decision to send my fifteen year old Nishka to Oxford Scholastica was a very rewarding one. My daughter enjoyed the experience and connected with students from all over the globe. This was her first foray away from home she was well looked after.
Dear Sanjita,

I'm so pleased to hear that Nishka enjoyed her time with us so much and found the experience to be so valuable. It was a great pleasure to have her on our Psychology Academy and the team and I wish her the very best with this in the future. Please do keep in touch with us - we'd love to hear from you both!

Tim
My son enjoyed himself and made lots of new friends from around the world even within the short time together. The content from the tutor and meeting the hero was something my son thought was very good and memorable. His strongest impression was the actual opportunity to talk to real patients about their medical situations and handle himself in such a situation. He came back having a mature attitude to some very serious and sensitive medical conditions. The staff of OSA were excellent and he had nothing but praise for them. The social programs he enjoyed.
Thanks for this lovely review. It's great to hear that your son enjoyed his time with us and that he found our Young Doctor's Academy to be valuable. The hospital trip where the students meet real-life patients is always a real highlight for us as well as the students so i'm really pleased your son found it an enlightening experience.
OSA is an age-appropriate platform for a safe, fun, highly-televant and unique summer learning for my 15year-old son.
Dear Kahmei,

Thank you for this lovely review. It was fantastic having Joshua on our Young Doctor's Academy last summer and I'm glad to hear he found it beneficial. The team and I wish him all the best for his future and would love to hear about what he gets up to.

Tim
OSA is an age-appropriate platform for a safe, fun, highly relevant and unique summer learning for my 15year old son.
Thought it was great being independent. However, as a discover student, I found the limitations overblown. I was restricted to two blocks for lunch, and while getting lunch independently was nice, I was sorry to hear how little OSA trusted our navigation skills. Also, discover classes should have a more advanced option/the age minimum to non-discover classes should be lowered. However, afternoon activities were great; although I was upset the London field trip was canceled.
I was able to make friends from all over the world while studying a subject that I thoroughly enjoy.
Hi Adam,

I'm really glad you found the academic side of the summer school enjoyable and that you made lots of friends whilst here with us in Oxford. It's fantastic how quickly friendships can develop in such a short space of time! We loved having you on our Computer Science Academy and wish you every success in your future. Please do keep in touch!

Great Allround experience!
Thanks for your review Gustaf! We're really glad you enjoyed your time on our Engineering Academy. Best of luck with everything and do keep in touch with us.

Tim
My time at OSA was some of the best in my life. It was a very enriching experience where I learned quite a lot from my course (Debate and Public Speaking), but it was also really fun! I made tons of new friends from all around the world, which helped me learn about different cultures, and some of those friends are for life. I wish we all lived closer though, because I really miss them! To summarize, my OSA experience was fantastic and I recommend it 100%. Mar Raventós, SPAIN
Hi Mar,

I'm thrilled to hear you enjoyed our Debate and Public Speaking course and felt you learnt a lot from it! It was fantastic to have you with us in Oxford and I'm so pleased to hear you made such good friendships whilst you were here - we do seem to attract lovely people here at OSA! Best of luck with everything in the future, and do keep us in the loop with what you get up to - we'd love to hear from you.

All the best,

Tim
Oxford Scholastica allowed me to not only make connections with people from all around the world, but also develop incredible friendships.
Hi Alex,

Thanks for your lovely review! It was great having you on our Psychology Academy over the summer and I'm really glad to hear you made such good friendships during your time at OSA. Best of luck with everything in the future and please do keep in touch! We'd love to hear from you.

Tim
I am so thankful for Oxford Scholastica Academy because it not only created so many happy memories for me, but also helped me become more social and unafraid of meeting people from all around the world with different views and cultures. I now know what I want to study in the future and it's all thanks to my experience at OSA.
Hi Estelle,

It's fantastic to hear that you enjoyed your time at OSA so much and that you enjoyed meeting so many people from around the world. We really love our global reach here at Scholastica and it's great to hear you found it valuable! I'm really glad to hear that our Leadership and International Relations Academy helped you discover what you want to study in the future. The team and I at OSA wish you every success! Please do keep in touch, we'd love to hear what you get up to :)

Tim
My daughter had an amazing time there, she didn't only learn a lot of new things about medicine, which was the main reason why she wanted to go to Oxford, but also made a lot of friends from all over the world and she is already planning to visit some of them. She was really happy there but sad when it was over.
Dear Conchi,

Thank you for this lovely review. It was really great to host Adriana on our Young Doctors' Academy last summer. It's fantastic to hear that she found the programme valuable and that it gave her some insight into the world of medicine. I'm also so pleased to hear that she is still keeping in touch with the friends she made here at OSA; it's fantastic how the students bond so well even during such a short time.

We wish Adriana all the best in her future endeavours and would love to hear from you both in the future.

Tim
I attended Oxford Scholasticas Young Doctors Academy in the summer of 2017. I generally enjoyed the experience as it gave me an opportunity to meet people form around the world and exchange experience. The program was good enough, I especially like the challenge since I know that I would never have a chance to speak to the real patinets otherwise. However I do think that the program is more suitable for younger people who are not used to travel alone. Since I have visited quite a few countries alone, I felt that, at certain moments, there was too much supervision.
It was an amazing experience. I have never had such amazing time with people I have just met. It has been almost 6 months since OSA and we are still talking to eachother and doing skype calls. I miss being there which makes the experience a very important memory for me.
Hi Nilsu,

It's fantastic to hear you are still keeping in touch with all of your OSA friends and that you have such fond memories of your time with us in Oxford. We loved having you on our Engineering Academy and we wish you every success with that in the future. Do keep in touch!

Tim
It gave me an opportunity to meet people form all around the world and get to know their cultures. Also it gave me an overview of life in college.
Oxford Scholastica made me not only a better public speaker, but a better human being. I gained an affinity for not only what I signed up for, which was public speech and debate, but for navigating life in general. It helped me learn how to make decisions for myself, and was a great experience.
Hi Tommy,

This is so great to hear! We loved having you on our Debate and Public Speaking Academy and it's absolutely fantastic to hear that you found the whole experience so worthwhile. We really aim for a holistic learning experience here at Scholastica so it's great to hear you enjoyed the programme as a whole. The team and I wish you the very best for the future, and please do keep in touch with us all. We always love to hear from you!

Tim
Extremely well organized course that left students with memorable experience and lifelong friends.
Thank you for this lovely review!
Oxford Scholastica provided with an excellent platform for learning and interacting with a diverse group of students
Thank you for this review, we're really glad to hear you found the programme to be engaging and valuable!
Oxford Scholastica Academy is rated 4.84 based on 363 reviews