Oxford Scholastica Academy Reviews

of reviewers recommend Oxford Scholastica Academy
Read Oxford Scholastica Academy Reviews

About Oxford Scholastica Academy:

An inspirational academic summer school in Oxford, where students explore a subject, discover a career and make friends for life.

info@oxfordscholastica.com

8 South Parade

Tell us how Oxford Scholastica Academy made you happy
My daughter, Sarah, went to Oxford last summer and took the Young Lawyers program. She came back more enthusiastic about becoming a lawyer and more knowledgeable about the different fields she can get into. She said it was the best experience of her life. She met so many people from different countries and she continues to keep in touch with them. I would highly recommend this program.
Thank you for this lovely review! We loved having Sarah with us on our Young Lawyer's Academy and it's great to hear that she had such a fantastic experience. We really value how students come to Scholastica from all around the world and it's always great to hear that the students value this as much as we do.
Best experience I had in my life!
That's fantastic to hear Anon! Thank you :)
Oxford Scholastica Academy was a great way to learn more about different fields I might want to go on to study. I made many lasting relationships with people from all over the world. It was an unforgettable experience and I can’t wait to go back!
Hi Sidney,

Thanks for this awesome review, I'm really pleased that you found our program so useful and enjoyable, and that you made great friendships at Scholastica. We'd absolutely love to have you back! Hopefully we will see you again someday :)

Best wishes for now,

Tim
OSA was definitely my favourite summer thus far. Made tonnes of friends, everyday was action packed full of fun activities including Football, Punting, Outings to Cambridge, Touring the historic sights of Oxford and so on. Not only that, but the accommodation was also well above standard. Staff were caring and super friendly, majority of them basically became our friends by the course end. The atmosphere of Oxford was superb. Furthermore, the range of courses and course content was informative and interesting (I did Enterprise course), as were our teachers. 2 weeks was undoubtedly not enough.
Hi Karan,

I'm so glad that you enjoyed your experience with us here in Oxford and that you found the team super welcoming and friendly - we really strive for that so I'm glad it came across! It's also great to hear that you valued the academic focus of the program at Scholastica. It was fantastic to have you on our Enterprise course and I'm sure you'll go on to do many great things in business in the future.

The team and I wish you all the best for your future endeavours. Do please keep in touch!

Tim
I found that my daughter had improved her self confidence, independence, and courage after joining Oxford Scholastica Academy. She also started to build network by keeping in touch with her friends from all over the world.
Dear Dewi,

We're thrilled to hear that Salsa found our course so valuable and that she made close friendships whilst here with us in Oxford. It was fantastic having her on our Engineering Academy and we wish her the very best with her future. Please do keep in touch, we'd love to hear from you both.

All the best,

Tim
who would have thought that during two weeks someone could travel in more than 55 countries? Well i sure did not, but OSA proved me wrong, bringing together so many people with different nationalities and made sure we all learn about each other's background ; this is how i met my friends who became my best friends within a week . We had an amazing team of ACs , they were as much joyful as chearful and made sure no one was left behind . Honestly the best two weeks of my life !!
hi Doreen,

Thanks for this fantastic review. I'm so glad that you made such good friendships with people from all over the world here at OSA, including the team members! It was great having you on our Young Doctor's Academy. I'm sure you've got a bright future ahead and we at OSA wish you the very best of luck with everything. Please do keep in touch!

Tim
The way they treated the students and how they learn about their responsabilities.
Dear Juan Carlos,

I'm really glad you felt Scholastica was a valuable experience for Mariana. We aim to provide a holistic learning experience whilst the students are here with us in Oxford so it's great to hear that that is coming across. It was fantastic having Mariana on our Enterprise Academy and we wish her all the best with her future. We'd love to hear how she gets on!

Tim
My son loved it. He went on and on about what a fun experience it was! I'd like to personally thank you guys for making my son happy. Best Wishes, Ni Ni Mar
Dear Ni Ni,

Thank you for your kind words and this great review. It was our pleasure having Sett on our Enterprise and Engineering academies over the summer. The team loved getting to know him over the four weeks he was with us and we wish him the very best for the future. Please do keep in touch - we'd love to hear from you both!

best wishes,

Tim and the team
interesting classes, the opportunity to meet people from around the world,
thank you for this great review!
I had writing classes on 2017, and my genre was fun fiction so I worried if people couldn’t have fun, but they had fun so I was glad.
Thanks for your review Jun!

We really enjoyed having you on our Creative Writing Academy and I'm pleased to hear you valued the experience. Best of luck with your writing in the future, and do please keep in touch! We'd love to hear from you.

Tim
Initially, I did not think the experience would benefit me. I arrived and quickly found the chats during our house sessions engaging. As the only American in my group, I learned a lot from my classmates, whose homes spanned the globe-and I think they were surprised by what they learned from me. My Tutor was amazing. I was challenged (and honored) to be invited to speak at the closing ceremony. It was a tremendous experience. -Will Noonan, Summer 2017
Hi Will,

Thanks a lot for your thoughtful review. I'm really glad we managed to win you over and that you ended up having a great time here at Scholastica, particularly that you found your tutor engaging and helpful. It was great having you on our Leadership and International Relations Academy and I'm sure you'll go on to great things in the future. The team and I wish you the best of luck, and please do keep in touch with us and let us know how you get on!

All the best,

Tim
First of all, I learn so many thing about Oxford and medicine. And I spent the most wonderful summer with people who became friends from all around the world
Hi Mariana,

We're really glad you found our Young Doctor's Academy so useful and that you feel you learnt a lot - we really pride ourselves on our academic focus so that's great to hear!

Thank you for your lovely review. The team and I wish you all the best in the future - please do keep in touch!

best wishes,

Tim
OSA has helped me connect with people of similar interests, as well as those who do not.
Thanks for your review! We're really glad you had a good time with us and met people from a range of different backgrounds with lots of different perspectives.
I learned great things at Oxford Scholastica.
Thanks for your review Gregory. It was great having you on our Discover Writing course and I'm really glad to hear you found it valuable and enjoyable.

Tim
It was a great and friendly enviroment to meet new people aswell as learning about a subject you like
Thank you for your review. We're glad you appreciated our welcoming atmosphere and found our course valuable.
The other students and the excursions and activities. The city (Oxford) was nice.
Everything was well organized and prepared in very professional manner. Excellent program and parents were kept well informed .
Dear Taufiq,

I'm really pleased to hear that you found our service to be professional and efficient. It was a great pleasure to have Abbas on our Enterprise Academy last summer and we wish him all the best for his future in business - I'm sure it is bright!

Thank you for your lovely review, and please keep in touch with us!

Tim
You can learn a lot and the teachers and staff are extremely friendly and helpful! there are a numerous number of different activities from debating to visiting Cambridge. You get a chance to meet a lot of different friends from various different countries! This was truly the best summer to enjoy my summer and the best 2 weeks of my entire life!
Hi Anitra,

Thanks for your lovely review. I'm so glad to hear you had such a good time with us at Scholastica and that you found our team to be super friendly and interesting. It's great that you made so many friends here in Oxford as well. It's amazing how quickly friendships can grow! The team and I wish you all the best with your future plans. Please do keep in touch with us and let us know what you get up to!

Tim
My son had really enjoyed the summer program. At first, he was not happy to go as he was not comfortable with meeting new people, but he was surprised how much and how fast he loves the classes and his classmates.
Dear Agustina,

Thank you for your lovely review. I'm really pleased to hear that Sam enjoyed his time with us at Scholastica so much and that he managed to make good friends so quickly and easily. It was a pleasure for us having him on our Young Lawyers' Academy and the team and I wish him the very best for the future. Please do keep in touch!

Tim
My son and daughter went this last summer, and they have a great experience. They met people from all over the world, it helped them to think what are they going to study in College. They really enjoyed it.
Thank you for this lovely review. We're really glad your children found Scholastica an enriching experience and a useful preparation tool for College applications. The team and I wish them all the best in their future studies.

Oxford Scholastica Academy is rated 4.84 based on 363 reviews