Oxford Scholastica Academy Reviews

of reviewers recommend Oxford Scholastica Academy
Read Oxford Scholastica Academy Reviews

About Oxford Scholastica Academy:

An inspirational academic summer school in Oxford, where students explore a subject, discover a career and make friends for life.

info@oxfordscholastica.com

8 South Parade

Tell us how Oxford Scholastica Academy made you happy
My daughter spent the happiest 15 days in her life because of the caring, seriousness in the studies and the various intellectual programs and she made a lot of friends from different nationalities
Thank you for this lovely review. We're so glad that your daughter enjoyed her time with us so much and found the academic focus of our programmes worthwhile.
Great learnings, networking, fun and friends for life!
Thank you for this lovely review!
It was a great experience for my son. He had the chance to better understand the universe around computer science, meet new friends from around the world and to live the charming atmosphere of Oxford and its colleges.
Dear Carlos,

I'm really glad that Pedro found our Computer Science Academy academically interesting and useful. We really enjoyed having him and showing him around Oxford. It's fantastic to hear that he was able to make friends from all around the world and benefit from Scholastica's global perspective. I wish him the very best with his future. Do keep in touch - we'd love to hear from you both in the future!

It was very enriching
This is fantastic to hear! Thank you Anon!
It taught my daughter how to be independent. And she learned a lot from the classes that she got. And made new friends.
Dear Angela,

Thank you for this lovely review. I'm really glad Mikaela found her time on our Discover Business Academy so valuable and that she made new friends during her time in Oxford. It was fantastic to welcome her here to Oxford and all of the team and I wish her the very best in the future. Please do keep in touch.

Tim
i did not attend the program but my daughter did
OSA has been very caring towards youngsters. Moke trial was a popular activity and liked by all.
We're really glad you felt the mock trial was worthwhile and that our team looked after your child well!
They accommodated is with a fantastic variety of food every night, and the tutors were fantastic.
Hi Ethan, thanks for your review. I'm really glad you found our tutors so great and that you enjoyed the variety of food on offer! We wish you all the best with your Computer Science - do let us know how you get on!

The people I met
Thank you for your review. I'm really glad to hear you met such great people during your time with us at OSA. It's great that our students make such strong friendships so quickly whilst with us in Oxford.
During this summer experience I learned many things. One of which is the importance of a friendly atmosphere and the impact it can have on your study life.
Thanks for your review Anon. I'm really glad you appreciated our welcoming atmosphere here at Scholastica - that's something we really strive for so I'm really glad it came across and you felt it helped you in your studies.
The staff were really friendly and though the schedule was pretty hectic it also meant that the fun never stopped.
Thanks Anon! We're really glad you enjoyed your time with us and appreciated having a jam-packed schedule to make the most of your time in Oxford!
Meeting new friends was my favorite thing ever. I didn’t just create friends of 2 weeks, I made friends of a lifetime. Classes were very professional and learning was not boring at all. It was the complete opposite, it was just exciting. The staff was soooo cool, everyone treated us so nicely and leaving them was very sad. This camp was just te best decision I have ever done and has truly being one of my best best trip ever.
Hi Gabby,

Thank you so much for giving us such a lovely review! We're so glad that you had such a great time here in Oxford with us and that you made some very special friendships whilst you were here. It's also great to hear that you enjoyed your classes on the Enterprise Academy and found them to be worthwhile.

The team miss having you about! We hope you're doing really well now and wish you the absolute best in the future. Do please keep in touch with us and let us know what you get up to!

Tim
I have found so many great friends and got to know so many amazing and unique people.
Hi Sophia,

Thanks for your great review. It's fab to hear that you made such good friends on our Young Doctor's Academy. It's amazing how friendships can develop in such a short space of time! The team and I wish you the very best for the future - do please let us know what you get up to!

Tim
I am elated to have attended the Oxford Scholastica Academy Program because it allowed me to befriend amazing people from all around the world and expand my knowledge on various subjects whilst exploring the beautiful city of Oxford.
Hi Suraya,

I'm really glad that you enjoyed your time with us here at Scholastica. It was fab to have you on our Enterprise Academy and it's fantastic to hear that you made so many good friends while you were here in Oxford with us.

Thank you for your lovely review, and please do keep in touch with us. We'd love to hear what you get up to next!

Tim
I’d say being able to learn about your major in a very educational and fun atmosphere is what made everything worth it. Being able to also master in other departments such as debating and punting has made Oxford Scholastica all worth it. Another thing that made me happy was that it gave me the chance to meet new people from around the world and understand new cultures.. Forever every single one of my new friends have become my Oxford family that I’ll cherish in my heart. GO THE HOUSE OF ST. GEORGE
hi Jasmine,

Thanks for your absolutely brilliant review! We love that you had such a good time here at Scholastica, and particularly that you made such lasting friendships with us in Oxford. We always seem to attract the best people (you included!) so it's fantastic that you guys get on so well and keep in touch after the summer program ends.

It was our pleasure to have you on our Young Doctor's Academy last year and the team and I wish you all the very best for your future (in medicine and beyond)

Please do continue to keep in touch with us!

Tim and the team
Oxford Scolastica Academy is a great experience for future university students. It was the right time for our daughter to participate as she will go to university later this year. It gave her a good idea about studying at a university. The organizers have put a tremendous lot of thought in the programme to ensure that each student has a wonderful experience. Throughout the 2 weeks of the course they make all efforts possible to make sure that the students enjoy their stay in Oxford and get as much out of the programme as possible. Thank you Oxford Scholastica for giving our daughter a wonderful experience
Dear Gelia and Hendrik,

Thank you for this lovely review. I'm really glad to hear Anja enjoyed her time with us at Scholastica and that she found the programme valuable in discovering more about her subject. We really enjoyed having her on our Young Doctors' Academy and wish her the very best in her future studies and beyond. Please do keep in touch, we would love to hear from you all.

Tim
My son came back so inspired in so many ways. His application to his studies really improved as he now had a focus. He particularly liked the relationships he forged with people from all over the world.
Dear Sue,

Thank you so much for your lovely review. I'm really glad to hear Sam found our Leadership and International Relations Academy so valuable and gave him new focus. It's also fantastic that he made great friends from across the globe - we're really proud of our global perspective!

The team and I wish Sam the very best for the future. Do please keep in touch with us, we'd love to hear from you both.

Tim
Great mix of learning and having fun.
Thanks Anon! We're really glad you appreciated the balance between the academic and extra-curricular activities.
The classes were extremely interesting, the activities were exciting, and the staff was helpful and supportive. The course was very well organized ensuring the safety of the children at all times.
Thank you for this great review Konstantina - we really enjoyed having you on our Young Doctor's Academy. We wish you all the best for the future!
Seriously, Oxford Scholastica Academy was the best two weeks of my whole entire life. I got to meet people that accepted me for who I truly am and the best is that I got to live the whole experience of being in college. Also, I could study my true passion and get to show my culture. OSA was absolutely the best and I do not regret a single thing about it.
Hi Mariana,

Thank you for such a lovely review! The team and I are thrilled that you enjoyed your time with us at Scholastica so much and we're particularly pleased that our welcoming atmosphere came through to you.

It was a pleasure having you on our Enterprise Academy and we all wish you the very best with your future. Please do keep in touch - we'd love to hear how you get on!

Tim and the team