Oxford Scholastica Academy Reviews

of reviewers recommend Oxford Scholastica Academy
Read Oxford Scholastica Academy Reviews

About Oxford Scholastica Academy:

An inspirational academic summer school in Oxford, where students explore a subject, discover a career and make friends for life.

info@oxfordscholastica.com

8 South Parade

Tell us how Oxford Scholastica Academy made you happy
Helped me boost my confidence and develop my friendships. I honestly had an absolutely amazing experience at OSA, making strong bonds with people who now I call my bestfriends and they mean the world to me. OSA was a fun filled experience and I would highly recommend everyone to choose this academy for their summer school!!
Hi Shanzeh,

I'm so pleased you made such good friendships at OSA. It was great to have you on our Debate and Public Speaking course last year and I'm thrilled that you enjoyed yourself so much. Best of luck with everything and please do keep in touch with us!

Tim
My time in Oxford was simply amazing. There I experienced what was like being a med student, and the actual routine of an uni student. I met amazing people with whom I still talk in day to day basis. My head of house and the other tutors were kind and helpful at all times, they took time to talk to us and get to know everyone. On the end of the course I wished I stayed there forever because George’s( my house) was now a beautiful family.
It's terrific to hear you had such a good time with us! We're really glad you enjoyed both the academic and the extra-curricular sides of OSA and it's fab that you still keep in touch with your George's crew! Thanks for such a great review :)
Excellence
Thanks Ourania!
My experience at Oxfiord is honestly very difficult to put into words. When I arrived at St Georges I was very scared and intimidated. I didn’t know anyone and was very far away from my home. That all changed in a matter of minutes. Everyone welcomed me with bright smiles and I then realized that the upcoming weeks will be a time of my life that I will never forget. The Summer School was amazing. Going to classes every morning was an exciting experience as we were all on edge as to what we would be doing in class that day. My group was fantastic and I felt at home every second of the way. The whole experience was unforgettable. Form the classroom discussions to the exploring of Oxford during our free time. The organisation was immense! We were always informed of any changes or new activities well in advance and this was something that greatly comforted me. The trips that were organized were very special and every one gave me many memories that I will not forget. The friendships I made will last me a lifetime. Oxford taught me many life lessons that I will keep with me until I die.
Hi Douw,

Thanks so much for your review! It was a real pleasure having you on our Enterprise Academy and I'm so glad to hear we made you feel welcome and that you enjoyed your time with us so much. It's always great to hear how strong the friendships made at OSA are and I'm so pleased you have fond memories of Oxford.

Best of luck with everything in the future, and please do keep in touch with us! We'd love to hear more about what your next adventures hold.

Tim
Oxford Scholastica Academy helped me get over my fear of public speaking, along with giving me confidence in my ablility to be in front of a crowd. It also alowed me to learn how to navigate and live by myself, something I have never had experience with before.
Hi Tommy,

Thanks for your lovely review. It's really fantastic to hear that you felt our Debate and Public Speaking course helped build your confidence and overcome your fear. It was a real pleasure for us to have you on the course and welcome you to Oxford. I wish you all the best in your future endeavours. Please do keep in touch!

All the best,

Tim
My son, Tommy, who was so shy speaking in public, decided to take the Debate and Public Speaking Academy. Over the course of two weeks, in small group sessions and under the attentive care of his instructors, he emerged confident, and eloquent. In fact, he gave a thoughtful and elegant speech at the graduation in front of a large crowd of people. I am grateful to Photis, and all at Oxford Scholastica, for a wonderful summer immersion experience that has changed Tommy forever.
Dear Anandi,

Thank you so much for your kind review. It was a real pleasure having Tommy here at Oxford Scholastica over the summer and I know I speak for the whole team when I say we're so glad that Tommy found the experience worthwhile and uplifting. One of our core values is helping students realise their potential to be the best version of themselves so it means a lot to us to hear how valuable Tommy found his time with us.

We wish Tommy all the very best in his future, and thank you again for sending him to us.

Dear Anandi,

Thank you so much for this lovely review. I'm so pleased to hear that you felt our programme was so valuable for Tommy. It was a real pleasure for us to have him here in Oxford on our Debate and Public Speaking Academy and it was great to watch him develop in confidence and ability as the two weeks continued. I know I speak for all the team when I say we wish him all the very best for the future. Please do keep in touch with us; we'll always be thrilled to hear from both of you.

Tim
I LEARNT A LOT FROM THE SCHOOL AND FROM OTHER COURSE MATES FROM OTHER COUNTRIES DURING MY STAY. I WILL LOVE TO BE THERE AGAIN
Hi Natasha,

I'm really glad you had such a good time here at Oxford Scholastica! It was fantastic having you on our Young Doctor's Academy last summer and we'd absolutely love to have you back again. Do keep in touch, and let us know if you ever want to revisit us here in Oxford.

Tim
Great overview of pursuing psychology as a field of study. My daughter loved the program and made some lifelong friends. The coordinators (in particular Photis and Jana) were wonderful to deal with. I would thoroughly recommend this program to any parents considering this opportunity for their children.
Dear Tasha,

Thank you for your really kind review. We're so pleased that Alexandra found our Psychology course so useful and that she made such good friends at OSA. It was a real pleasure having her here in Oxford and I know I speak for the whole team when I say we wish her all the best in her future studies and career.

Tim and the team
This was one of the best summers of my life. The team was great and I made amazing friends with whom I still have contact. I recommend OSA to everyone who would like not only to learn something but also spend summer in a fun way.
Hi Maria,

Thanks for your review - that's really fantastic to hear! I'm particularly pleased that you felt the balance between learning and fun activities was good - that's something we work very hard at trying to perfect so I'm glad it seems to be paying off.

The team and I hope you're doing really well and wish you all the best for the future. Please do keep in touch with us. We'd love to hear about what you get up to!

Tim
Oxford Scholastica Academy has taught me of all the opportunities in career paths I have, and it additionally allowed me to explore the subject I want to study later on.
Hi Tora, Thanks for your lovely review. I'm really pleased that we helped you explore possible future career paths in the area of Technology. This is something we're really keen on hear at Scholastica and we've just build a new resource called OSA Inspires which you can check out here (www.oxfordscholastica.com/osa-inspires) if you need any further help! It was great to have you on our Discover Technology course over the summer. Please do keep in touch. It'd be great to hear what you get up to in the future. All the very best of luck! Tim
I loved the course I chose, the Young Doctor's Program and I was able to learn a lot which will prepare me for a career in medicine.
hi Paley,

We're really glad you enjoyed our Young Doctor's course and felt it gave you some insight into the field of medicine. It was great to have you at Scholastica and I wish you all the very best with your future career. I'm sure you'll make a brilliant doctor!

All the best from the team and me,

Tim
Our son came back with more friends from different parts of the world. Accommodation and facilitators are great.
Thanks for your review! We're really glad your son had a good time with us and enjoyed our global community.
They took very good care of my children. The dorms were new and clean. There was a chaperone living in the dorm where they were staying. They were supervised all the time and were acompanied when they went to town.Their excursions were fun and interesting for the children. The teachers have them interesting excercises and books to read. In short they " had the best summer of their life ".
Dear Darius,

Thank you very much for giving us such a great review. It was a real pleasure to having your children here with us in Oxford and I'm glad that they found it so engaging and interesting. We pride ourselves on taking good care of the students whilst they are with us and giving them the best summer of their life so it's fantastic to hear that we're achieving our goal!

Thank you again, and please do keep in touch. We'd love to hear from you any time.

Tim
My son were warmly welcome and the staffs are so helpfull and cheerfull. They are a go-to-person to ask about almost anything during the course and fast-response as well.
Dear Eri,

Thank you so much for your lovely review. I'm really glad to hear you found our team helpful and cheerful in your experience with us - it's what we aim for! It was a pleasure having Ravi on our Young Lawyer's Academy and we wish you and him well in the future. Please do keep in touch.

Tim
It made my son hone some of his skills and is still helping him to this day. It was quit interesting for my son to see all of these people from different cultural orientations and backgrounds mix up in the same place.
Dear Joseph, I'm thrilled to hear that Joe is still finding the skills he learnt in our Creative Writing Academy useful and that he is continuing with his writing. It was fantastic to have him here in Oxford and I'm glad he found Scholastica's global perspective to be particularly interesting and enlightening. We wish him all the best in the future, do please keep in touch!

Tim
Its a great university. Im glad my daughter got to be part of this great camp.
Thank you! We're really glad your daughter enjoyed her time at OSA.
Both my daughters went on 2 different summers and equally enjoyed it tremendously. Staff are very well trained and attentive. My daughters made many great friends and learned a lot during their stay!
Dear Anne,

Thank you, we're so glad that Sofia and Larissa both enjoyed their time with us here at Scholastica. I hope they're both continuing to flourish and wish them all the very best in their futures. Please do keep in touch!

best wishes,

Tim
It was the best summer of my life! Oxford scholastica was a very enriching experience, our tutor, the courses, the masterclasses and the activities, everything was excellent. The YDA is very interesting, I’ve learnt a lot about medicine. I also made friends from all around the world.
Hi Noa,

I'm so glad you enjoyed your time on our Young Doctor's Academy and also found the masterclasses and activities interesting and fun! It was great to have you here in Oxford. The team and I wish you all the best for the future. Keep us posted on what you get up to!

best wishes,

Tim
One of the bestest gifts we could give our daughter in her 16th Birthday was to sign up for the summer cousre at Oxford Scholastica !!!! New campus , new friends , new faculty , new ways of learning , enriched not only her learning but also her confidence , social skills , acceptance for new cultures . She came back a much happier person having learnt so much from her days at the Scholastica Academy!!!!
Dear Henna,

Thank you for your lovely review. I'm really glad that Sanjana enjoyed her time with us in Oxford so much. It was fantastic to have her on our Young Doctor's Academy and it's great to hear she found it interesting and valuable. We wish her all the very best with her future, please do keep in touch!

A life changing experience
Fantastic! We're really glad you thought so :)
Oxford Scholastica Academy is rated 4.84 based on 363 reviews