Outdoor Building Group Reviews

Outdoor Building Group 5 star review on 10th April 2021
Jen And Dan
Outdoor Building Group 5 star review on 23rd February 2021
Steven & Jackie
The team were fantastic from Campbel initial visit to OBG in Glasgow to survey, had to wait a bit longer due to covid but when the team got started was like clockwork. The joiners, plasters and electricians were first class, and the girls called everyday to ensure we were happy. We are delighted with out office thank you would highly recommend. We did visit a popular pod company however were not very welcoming and OBG certainly exceed our expectations 👍
Garage roof replaced today 24/08/21 by Stuart and Kevin. Really nice guys to talk to and did a fantastic job of removing the old roof and installing the new roof. Worked diligently and left no trace of any debris whatsoever and completed the job in a single day. Very happy with our end product. Shout out also to Charlene, who kept her head while all those around her were loosing theirs.
I cannot explain how delighted I am with my garden room, which is almost like a 2nd house. The full OBG team were amazing from start to finish. From the design process to the build, I cannot fault anything. Everyone we dealt with from the office staff to the men completing the build, everyone was so professional but so friendly and helpful all the way. Highly recommend the garden room and this company. I have already booked them to do my garage conversion too. Fantastic work. Well done OBG.
Sent 4 emails and after replying to the first one saying 'Sure, that's what we do.' they never again bothered to respond. Not good.
Susan in the office was very helpful in sorting out the delay caused by the COVID closure after we had ordered a Garage. The Garage was delivered one week after the business reopened. The two Garage installers went over and above what we would have expected in removing the old shed, sorting out uneven ground and installing the new shed. They quickly resolved what seemed to be a very problematic issued, offered wise advice & worked hard. My wife & I, as pensioners in our 70’s, thoroughly recommend the company.
All I know is my wife is happy and I'm even happier with my new cinema room! Really top notch work, can't say enough good things. thanks again to John and the whole team.
Done a wonderful job, so happy with the result would definitely recommend then to anyone.
Highly recommend Outdoor Building Group. They are very friendly, really nice people and very good at their jobs. Highly recommend them.
We had an old timber garage with an asbestos roof removed by OBG and they did a cracking job leaving a very tidy site once they had finished. I’d definitely recommend them.
I recently had a lovely chap by the name of Campbell come to my house and quote to build garden room, the first thing I thought was the quote was too good to be true as was the best quote I received by a mile. Then came the installation, i work full time so it thought this was going to be a hassle but they worked round my schedule they were very polite, on time, professional and generally very pleasant all round. I am due to have my house extension in the next few months and wouldn't think of going anywhere but outdoor building group.
Very good service all round. Work carried out quickly. The lady behind the counter was very customer service orientated and was very friendly and helpful.
We are very pleased with the finish if our garden room, cannot that OBG for all the work and workmen they sent along to take away our old garage and built our garden room. Had a few we issues but resolved very quickly and to a great standard, we would highly recommend this company to anyone wishing to add to their property. Thanks again and loving our new room.
Outdoor Building Group 5 star review on 15th July 2021
From start to finish the customer experience was excellent and the finished job is superb! Susan deserves a special mention as he has done an excellent job with good attention to detail and a brilliant look throughout the whole installation, he was a pleasure to have around the house. Highly recommended.
Beware the 3 Kings of Golden Promises, after they take your deposit and hey presto nothing much matters to them since March. Disgraceful.
I have just had my new garage installed at my house. I can’t recommend Outdoor Building Group enough. Friendly, professional, competitively priced and fast. Great work. Highly recommended.
Professional service. The quality of work was fantastic. Answered all my questions and were thorough with explanations. They were not the cheapest but I feel confident that they were worth it. Thank you guys!
I'm really pleased with the way OBG helped me make a good decision with the new garden studio and then fitted them quickly and with a lack of fuss. Really good quality of work as well. Happy to recommend them.
Very impressed with the straightforward way they deal with you. No sales talk, just good advice and really clear pricing with no hidden extras and the installation went really smoothly. Happy to recommend OBG.
My sister used this company to build her garden room over the last 4 years. They are reliable, reasonably priced and local. In that time, they have really done a good job fitting and the fitters are very well mannered as well. I recommend this company really highly.
Stuart, Barry & David and their team did a great job in building an annex with open plan living room/kitchen plus separate bedroom with en suite bathroom. Professional from start to finish. Very polite team who try and minimise the effects of the build during the work. Easy to communicate with. Very happy with the results. I would highly recommend. Was so important that we used the right company as this build is for my mother to living in.
Outdoor Building Group is rated 4.83 based on 309 reviews