Outdoor Building Group Reviews

272 Langmuir Rd
Glasgow

Tell us how Outdoor Building Group made you happy

Telephone
"I highly recommend this company , Stuart listened to what was required and was out to measure up within the space of 2 days , garage was up a few weeks later , builders were very friendly and answered any questions I needed to know . Very reasonable price aswell ."
"Great service and work in our new garage and driveway. The work was completed on-time and as per the quote."
"Stuart’s tradesmen did a great job replacing garage roof,they were very quick and courteous, they removed all of the old roof and left the site spotless. I would highly recommend them"
"Outdoor Building Group built a garden room plus decking for us and throughout it was a pleasure to deal with this company. The finished project is stunning, a great enhancement to an already lovely garden. Amazed that they thought nothing of commuting from Bargeddie to the Highlands to do the work. The construction team were totally committed to the work and although the elements weren’t always kind they battled through with determination and good humour. I happily recommend this company."
"Good price and the build team turned up on time put the garage up with no issues even showed me the work on the garage once finished great job and it looks great too"
"Had a sectional garage built on some of the hottest days of the summer and the men still worked on and demolished the old one and laid the base for the new one. The asbestos roof was dealt with efficiently and all the rubble cleared away. The new garage went up so quickly it was unbelievable and we are happy with everything that was done. Would recommend Outdoor Buildings"
"Stunning doors at an amazing price!!"
"Had a Sectional Garage Installed With New Concrete Base And New Fence To Inclose My Back Garden The Guys Worked Extremley Well With No Fuse And Removed All Debris From The Garage And Garden And Left A Very Tidy Job Would Highly Recommend Stuart and His Guys."
"We had a sectional garage built and Outdoor Building Group even managed to get the roughcast to match our house. We're really pleased with the result."
"Very easy to deal with. Installation of new garage was excellent, team were efficient and worked well despite the very windy weather. Would highly recommend."
"They carried out the work efficiently and with minimal fuss. We are very pleased with our new garage roof and relieved to have safe removal of the old asbestos one. Happy also to have some help with smaller garden jobs (e.g. installing a fence...)."
"We had a garden room built and received first class service and quality from Stuart and his team. The job was delivered as discussed and in a timely fashion and the team were professional and friendly throughout. We are delighted with the result. It looks amazing."
"I got the Guys to build me an outdoor Gym, an amazing job they have done, everyone has commented on the quality of their work and the materials they have used. The Guys took my old bricks from my driveway to build a walkway path through to my Gym. Looks amazing."
"First class service from start to finish. They really listened to what we wanted & needed the space for. Now our teenager who is autistic has his own independent space a lovely garden room. Highly recommend"
"Top quality professional, a real delight to use"
"Removed my old summerhouse which had asbestos roof and back panel very efficiently and tidily. They were very helpful and nothing was too much problem. All summerhouse was taken away wrapped up and carefully placed in van. I have no hesitation in recommending them. They came when they promised which is a big thing these days. The two men are a credit to your company"
"When we contacted this company and stated what we required they took the time to listen and then told us what they could offer. Their problem-solving skills stood out. We were very confident in what they were proposing. They offered a very quick and convenient date and time which again was what we were looking for. On the day itself, the two chaps who came on site were polite, efficient and very hard working. A great advert for a great company. A good clean job! Oudoor Buiding Group delivered a great service at a very competitive price."
"They removed my garage efficiently. They kept me informed and left the site clear and tidy."
"Old garage removed quickly with no mess. Workers were very efficient. Highly recommended"
"Very reasonable prices and work carried out professionally. Old garage with asbestos roof removed in a day. The workers cleared up once the work was complete leaving no mess at all. Would highly recommend."
Outdoor Building Group is rated 4.96 based on 121 reviews