Outdoor Building Group Reviews

Showsite272 Langmuir RdGlasgow

Tell us how Outdoor Building Group made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat
Hector &Yvonne
"These guys are brilliant. Working in all weathers, they put in a new driveway and garden room connected to the back of the house for us. Nothing was too much trouble for them . A great team with a really good friendly manner. Special mention to 'the Dutch '"
Asha Latif
"thank you stuart & outdoor building group, my new garage is amazing, customer service was amazing and had no problems at all communicating with the team, listened and done everything to perfection as promised, will definitely be using outdoor building group in the future."
"Just had new garage built by outdoor building group very professional job thanks to Stewart,Chris and the workers for a great job would recommend them to anyone thanks again. Ian"
"We are absolutely delighted at our new garden house. The workmanship is outstanding. The whole service was first class from star to finish and nothing was too much trouble. All the guys who came on site were great. Would definitely recommend this company if you want a first class job with high end finish."
"OBG recently built our garden room. I can't praise them highly enough. Excellent service from planning through to completion. A pleasant change to deal with a company that cares about its product and customers. I highly recommend them."
"What a transformation. The company removed the decrepit asbestos roof from my 1960's garage. They removed and replaced all the sofits etc. They have resolved a big headache for me, and at a very reasonable price. Many thanks."
"Garage has been built and is ok but sadly a few gaps underneath panels which were held up with wooden wedges. Instructed to mortar around inside base which I thought would be part of the build. They did not remove the framework from the base which has also been left to me to try and dismantle. Overall garage is good but so many things still left to me to complete."
"Arranged for my garage with asbestos roof to be removed. Team arrived exactly as planned. Staff introduced themselves , explained the process and immediately commenced work. Work carried out efficiently and site left cleared. I would recommend anyone to use this company."
"Very impressed with OBG. My project involved installation of bi folding doors, landscaping, a new garage and cedar cladding. The works have been transformational and OBG have been highly attentive and efficient throughout. Particularly impressed with "Dutch" and his landscaping team who's guidance and advice have been invaluable!"
"We were pleased with workmanship but disappointed with the colour of pebble dash as a scraping of existing pebble dash was taken when ordered, but the finish we got does not match our house. An explanation was given on delivery that manufacturer could not match our colour so we are therefore stuck with a mismatch."
"Really delighted with our new garden room / studio from Outdoor Building Group. The whole project ran smoothly and the communication throughout the process was good. The team went the extra mile to deliver an outstanding build. Exceeded high expectations. Highly recommended."
Great news Scott - many thanks for your feedback
"I have just moved into a new house and there was an old wooden garage in the back garden which was old and leaking. I required a new garage and a larger concrete base. I visited the OBG's site at Bargeddie and spoke with Stuart who gave me rough prices and he then attended later on to provide a detailed quote. The tradespersons who attended on the Monday completed the groundworks on Monday and laid the concrete on Tues. The guys were timeous and professional at all times. Thurs morning the guys arrived with the garage and by early afternoon they were finished. I am now looking to get my driveway and some other building work completed by the same company. Great work at a competitive price!"
Thanks Martin great news
"We are so pleased with the finished office building, not to mention the work ethic of those who built it! Could not be more happy! Thank you all so much."
"Very happy with the size and build of the garage didnt take long from ordering with stuart till building team came and put the garage up and they were very quick and tidy"
"We are absolutely delighted with our new garage- were given a great service from the construction of a base to building the garage itself- would recommend for any stress free outbuilding- excellent company - thanks"
"Very friendly team, reliable and always turned up as agreed. Teresa was always very helpful and kept us informed of next steps. The garden room is looking great! Thanks Stuart and team"
"Very friendly team, reliable and always turned up when they committed to do so. Garden room was completed in just over 1 week and looks great. Teresa in particular was very helpful and ensured we were kept informed of next steps. Thanks Stuart and all!"
"We bought a house with a problematic old garage with an asbestos roof. The Outdoor Building Group - and Stuart (the Director) in particular - were extremely helpful and helped us out by pushing us up the queue to get it removed. They did an excellent job, and Stuart was great in talking through all our options."
"Job done on time and at agreed price. Pleasant workmen. Would use again. Mike"
"Stuart gave me a quote for removal of my old garage and erection of a new one. Two weeks later garage was removed. Guys finished it in half a day. One week later my new garage was erected and it looks good. Very pleased with the service.Everything went well."
"I asked Stuart to quote for replacement of my Marley garage roof. He came out, measured up and gave me a cost on the spot. Hi guys turned up 2 weeks later as arranged and did a first class job. I’m totally satisfied with every aspect of their work and it was all done in one day."
"Stuart and the team at OBG go above and beyond what would be expected of any builder. From the very start the team gave great input to ensure a high end product was achieved and that is exactly what they delivered. Our garden has been transformed which we are very satisfied with."
Outdoor Building Group is rated 4.92 based on 197 reviews