Outdoor Building Group Reviews

Outdoor Building Group 5 star review on 23rd February 2021
Steven & Jackie
Outdoor Building Group 5 star review on 23rd February 2021
Steven & Jackie
Excellent Service from OBG and his team built a nice sized man cave for me in the garden with a nice composite decking area. They made it extra special with the addition of lights around the decking, great service from a good team.
I would highly recommend Outdoor Building Group. The quality of the product is incredibly high with the final outcome certainly closer to an extension than a garden room, and something we will be able to use all year round. Clad in beautiful looking Cedar, Chris worked with us to design the room into the corner of our garden, working around some existing trees and hedges to maximise use of wspace. Chris was on-site promptly every day and got the build completed in line with schedule. With Chris and James being so polite and hardworking, it made the build time fly by with minimal disruption.
We had a garden office built by Outdoor Building group and their attention to detail and finishes are unbelievable! The team works in unison with the office and everything runs really smoothly and according to plan. The team worked relentless and very hard to achieve an office that blends really well with our garden. It was such a pleasure to see the office progressing. Extremely professional, friendly and craftsmanship to the highest level. We are delighted with the result and I will happily recommend to all our friends and family . Thank you for creating a state-of-the-art office for our garden!
Just had a garage erected. Had a problem with the base on previous visit.... not done by Outdoor Group. The guys were very helpful with advice. Same guys arrived today. Very quick, efficient professional and cheerful. Cannot find any fault with them or the guy in the office. Would definitely recommend this company.
What a brilliant company to deal with, arrived on time, the two lads had the garage up in no time. Really polite and pleasant lads, would recommend to anyone.
Sent 4 emails and after replying to the first one saying 'Sure, that's what we do.' they never again bothered to respond. Not good.
Do not be fooled by the great reviews as mostly are under the construction of Stuart the big high heed yun ego
Susan in the office was very helpful in sorting out the delay caused by the COVID closure after we had ordered a Garage. The Garage was delivered one week after the business reopened. The two Garage installers went over and above what we would have expected in removing the old shed, sorting out uneven ground and installing the new shed. They quickly resolved what seemed to be a very problematic issued, offered wise advice & worked hard. My wife & I, as pensioners in our 70’s, thoroughly recommend the company.
All I know is my wife is happy and I'm even happier with my new cinema room! Really top notch work, can't say enough good things. thanks again to John and the whole team.
Done a wonderful job, so happy with the result would definitely recommend then to anyone.
Five Star Fakes. Sent 4 emails and after replying to the first one saying 'Sure, that's what we do.' they never deliver upon promises Not a good business organisation.
Highly recommend Outdoor Building Group. They are very friendly, really nice people and very good at their jobs. Highly recommend them.
We had an old timber garage with an asbestos roof removed by OBG and they did a cracking job leaving a very tidy site once they had finished. I’d definitely recommend them.
I recently had a lovely chap by the name of Campbell come to my house and quote to build garden room, the first thing I thought was the quote was too good to be true as was the best quote I received by a mile. Then came the installation, i work full time so it thought this was going to be a hassle but they worked round my schedule they were very polite, on time, professional and generally very pleasant all round. I am due to have my house extension in the next few months and wouldn't think of going anywhere but outdoor building group.
Very good service all round. Work carried out quickly. The lady behind the counter was very customer service orientated and was very friendly and helpful.
We are very pleased with the finish if our garden room, cannot that OBG for all the work and workmen they sent along to take away our old garage and built our garden room. Had a few we issues but resolved very quickly and to a great standard, we would highly recommend this company to anyone wishing to add to their property. Thanks again and loving our new room.
From start to finish the customer experience was excellent and the finished job is superb! Susan deserves a special mention as he has done an excellent job with good attention to detail and a brilliant look throughout the whole installation, he was a pleasure to have around the house. Highly recommended.
Beware the 3 Kings of Golden Promises, after they take your deposit and hey presto nothing much matters to them since March. Disgraceful.
I have just had my new garage installed at my house. I can’t recommend Outdoor Building Group enough. Friendly, professional, competitively priced and fast. Great work. Highly recommended.
Professional service. The quality of work was fantastic. Answered all my questions and were thorough with explanations. They were not the cheapest but I feel confident that they were worth it. Thank you guys!
Outdoor Building Group is rated 4.82 based on 313 reviews