Outdoor Building Group Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Outdoor Building Group

info@outdoorbuildinggroup.co.uk

1st Floor, 153 Queen Street

How would you rate Outdoor Building Group ?

David & Margaret Motherwell
Verified Buyer
"Very happy with the way each team worked building our garden room and how they tidied up as the went. Stuart and his team deserve full praise and we would happily recommend them. Our new Garden Room not only enhances our property, but gives us extra space whenever we need it."
"A good job well done. Team were tidy and sorted any issues without quibble. I would use them again"
"Stuart and his team did an excellent job replacing old garage roof. Everything done just as promised and site left very tidy. Would not hesitate to use again and recommend."
thanks euan for your kind words
"Very happy with finished product. Garden room looks great. Thanks"
"Stuart’s team were prompt and professional. Kept mess and disruption to a minimum. Very impressed with my new garage roof. Work completed swiftly. Excellent customer service: one very minor snag (slightly misaligned facia) was rectified very efficiently and without fuss within days. Highly recommended."
Vicki Carracher
Verified Buyer
"Excellent quality garage and very competitive prices. Stuart and his team done a brilliant job of my monoblock driveway. Although hindered by the snow they did not attempt to rush the job I was kept up to date with the progress and very pleased with the end result. I would highly recommend to everyone as extremely professional workers."
Diane Cameron
Verified Reviewer
"I absolutely love my new garden room - couldn't be better!"
Catherine And Peter Queen
Verified Reviewer
"Love it, love it, love it. Brand new garden room. Great advice from the guys on where best to fit the Windows, glad we fitted the bi-folding doors and finished with a bespoke patio to fit in with the current garden landscaping. Nothing too much trouble and finishing touches superb, outside lighting, pir sensors, external electrical points and brushed steel electrical switches to give that luxurious finish. They even restored the tired gravel in the back garden. Lovely guys to deal with, wouldn't hesitate to recommend Stuart and his team."
Elaine Whyte
Verified Reviewer
"Love our new garden room, brilliant addition to the house and garden. The team did a brilliant job. Very easy to deal with, friendly service and completed quickly."
Jim Crichton
Verified Buyer
"Thank you very much to Stuart for all his advice concerning the purchase of our new garage and organising both the removal of the old garage and the construction of the new one - only 3 days apart. Both the teams used for the removal and construction were friendly and very efficient. A totally professional job. Highly recommended."
"Many thanks to Stuart and the team for an excellent job building my garden office. Professional approach from start to finish and can not fault the quality of the material and build. Worth every penny."
Ian Duguid
Verified Buyer
"So chuffed with my new garage. Great service and nice guys to deal with. Would highly recommend to anyone needing a top notch garage. 10/10 👌🏻"
Thanks Ian - good choice with what you are using your concrete garage for
Craig Finlayson
Verified Buyer
"Great service garage made to perfection at a great price , highly recommend"
thanks craig
Colin Golden
Verified Reviewer
"I was completely new to the process of getting a new garage built and Stuart helped by answering my sometimes naïve questions throughout the whole process. The old garage, along with the asbestos roof was removed in a day with very little fuss. The extension of the groundworks was also to the same day. Then came the day on the new build. I was concerned when the guys did not turn up until after 2pm.... I should not have been worried. The garage was up in next to no time. Looking great and absolutely no mess left behind."
Bill Gorman
Verified Buyer
"Stuart's team replaced the roof on my garage, they removed and disposed of the old damaged asbestos sheets and replaced with new steel sheets. The team were pleasant and friendly and did an excellent job. Recommended."
thanks bill
Bill & Anne Halliday
Verified Reviewer
"""Impressed?? You bet we are!! We now have a premium garden room/studio (The Caden) built to spec. and perfection. Stuart, brilliant from the start followed by "The A Team" Barry and Tom. Craft and graft in equal measure, a tremendous attitude to the job from beginning to end and with an extraordinary attention to every detail. Even the quality of the designed entry step is worthy of mention. Electrical, plastering etc. etc. our compliments to all concerned with this build. Would we recommend the Outdoor Building Group if asked?? That's a resounding 100% yes. Many thanks. Bill & Anne."
"My old garage was structurally sound but with a pitched asbestos roof that needed to be replaced. Stuart came and surveyed it within 24 hours of me calling him, quoted a fixed price to replace it, and delivered what he promised on time. The job was done while I was away, so never saw the work in progress, but all was in order and I'm more than happy to recommend him to anyone else. A good job and good service from a very personable man who knows how to keep customers happy, so what's not to like."
Edward McMillan
Verified Reviewer
"My brick garage had an asbestos roof that was well past its best and the metal door was inoperable. Stewart's team arrived, quickly removed and replaced the old roof and door. All done within a matter of hours and no fuss. A first class job by friendly cheerful workers. l"
"Garage done with in 6 weeks of first appointment andcolour mat hed with the stones on my house. . And built in 2.5hrs"
"Great job from start to finish. Garage put up in 3 hours. Very satisfied."
Outdoor Building Group is rated 4.95 based on 98 reviews