Outdoor Building Group Reviews

info@outdoorbuildinggroup.co.uk

Showsite272 Langmuir RdGlasgow

Tell us how Outdoor Building Group made you happy
Mrs Scott
Inadequate work by plumber sub contractors ORIGIN have left me with a bathroom and shower that cannot be used. The work was not of satisfactory quality and the bathroom is not fit for purpose. Disgusting customer service.
U professional company. Very bad customer care. Over one year from deposit to installation. Damaged my garage door , left electrics dismantled, cowboy door trim job. Never heard of 45 degree mitre joints.?
Afternoon Folks We have spoken with this client around 5 weeks ago and requested either cctv or a before and after photo to confirm damage to the garage door. Our garage roof team have worked for us for several years they have claimed to not have gone near or touched the garage door. This job was a roof replacement which he was happy with when we spoke with him on the phone 2 weeks ago our bank told us this person had tried to claim the money back for the roof job ?? mmmm Always two sides to each story we are still waiting on any proof :(
Fantastic service throughout. We now have a lovely big family/games/dining room and a big porch. We also had some composite decking added around the room. You wouldn’t think that adding a room Onto your house would make that big a difference but it really does. It’s like a totally different house and we absolutely love it! We now have a huge space that we can use a family, from playing games to having a disco! We are waiting for our dining pool table to arrive just to finish it off. We spend loads of time in it already. The workmen came in different teams all of whom were very polite and professional and it was actually very interesting watching the process. My 3 year old especially loved the digger! Well done to the whole team and I would highly recommend using them.
The Outdoor company planned and built the most amazing gym/office for us. They were professional, all costs were transparent, clear dates for work to be done. The final result has been fantastic and everyone has praised it. Would highly recommend.
I engaged the OBG to build an extension to my house which consisted of a treatment room, waiting area, shower room and a garden room. I liked the fact that OBG took care of everything from plans through to completion. What we have now is a well finished addition to our house which is much admired. The rating was 4 out of 5 due to poor communication at times from the office. I was given the opportunity to highlight this in a post-job questionnaire. The tradesmen were all first class and did a great job.
Customer service and fault fixing needs a severe overhaul! Within weeks of instillation there was severe water ingress around the walls onto the garage floor. I contacted the company director on a number of occasions and submitted photographic evidence. It was agreed that the problem should be fixed but COVID intervened. Understandably little could be done during lockdown. Since then no call, email or contact request has been returned. I still have water ingress into a new garage and am now heading into a third winter of damp storage. I have a garage that is NOT fit for purpose.
The team were fantastic from Campbel initial visit to OBG in Glasgow to survey, had to wait a bit longer due to covid but when the team got started was like clockwork. The joiners, plasters and electricians were first class, and the girls called everyday to ensure we were happy. We are delighted with out office thank you would highly recommend. We did visit a popular pod company however were not very welcoming and OBG certainly exceed our expectations 👍
Outdoor Building Group 5 star review on 8th September 2021 Outdoor Building Group 5 star review on 8th September 2021 Outdoor Building Group 5 star review on 8th September 2021 Outdoor Building Group 5 star review on 8th September 2021 Outdoor Building Group 5 star review on 8th September 2021 Outdoor Building Group 5 star review on 8th September 2021 Outdoor Building Group 5 star review on 8th September 2021 Outdoor Building Group 5 star review on 8th September 2021 Outdoor Building Group 5 star review on 8th September 2021 Outdoor Building Group 5 star review on 8th September 2021
Garage roof replaced today 24/08/21 by Stuart and Kevin. Really nice guys to talk to and did a fantastic job of removing the old roof and installing the new roof. Worked diligently and left no trace of any debris whatsoever and completed the job in a single day. Very happy with our end product. Shout out also to Charlene, who kept her head while all those around her were loosing theirs.
Outdoor Building Group 5 star review on 24th August 2021 Outdoor Building Group 5 star review on 24th August 2021 Outdoor Building Group 5 star review on 24th August 2021 Outdoor Building Group 5 star review on 24th August 2021
Unbelievable how quick these guys build my new garden office. Really needed something to work from home as my work now has home working Monday - Wednesday. Was unsure who to pick after speaking to a few companies but delighted to choose Outdoor Building Group. Guys always said hello and office staff kept me updated when was needed. All in my build took around 4 weeks & am delighted 😀
Few months ago this company build a new garden room for us, did take a few days longer than hoped but in the end do really like my new garden room. Thanks for all your help.
I cannot explain how delighted I am with my garden room, which is almost like a 2nd house. The full OBG team were amazing from start to finish. From the design process to the build, I cannot fault anything. Everyone we dealt with from the office staff to the men completing the build, everyone was so professional but so friendly and helpful all the way. Highly recommend the garden room and this company. I have already booked them to do my garage conversion too. Fantastic work. Well done OBG.
Campbell was extremely friendly and helpful giving us all the details that we needed to ensure that our Garden Room would be exactly how we wanted it. Outdoor Building Group is second to none and we are very pleased with our garden house.
Sent 4 emails and after replying to the first one saying 'Sure, that's what we do.' they never again bothered to respond. Not good.
Susan in the office was very helpful in sorting out the delay caused by the COVID closure after we had ordered a Garage. The Garage was delivered one week after the business reopened. The two Garage installers went over and above what we would have expected in removing the old shed, sorting out uneven ground and installing the new shed. They quickly resolved what seemed to be a very problematic issued, offered wise advice & worked hard. My wife & I, as pensioners in our 70’s, thoroughly recommend the company.
All I know is my wife is happy and I'm even happier with my new cinema room! Really top notch work, can't say enough good things. thanks again to John and the whole team.
Excellent Service from OBG and his team built a nice sized man cave for me in the garden with a nice composite decking area. They made it extra special with the addition of lights around the decking, great service from a good team.
Done a wonderful job, so happy with the result would definitely recommend then to anyone.
Highly recommend Outdoor Building Group. They are very friendly, really nice people and very good at their jobs. Highly recommend them.
We had an old timber garage with an asbestos roof removed by OBG and they did a cracking job leaving a very tidy site once they had finished. I’d definitely recommend them.
I recently had a lovely chap by the name of Campbell come to my house and quote to build garden room, the first thing I thought was the quote was too good to be true as was the best quote I received by a mile. Then came the installation, i work full time so it thought this was going to be a hassle but they worked round my schedule they were very polite, on time, professional and generally very pleasant all round. I am due to have my house extension in the next few months and wouldn't think of going anywhere but outdoor building group.
Outdoor Building Group is rated 4.80 based on 320 reviews