Outdoor Building Group Reviews

Outdoor Building Group 5 star review on 10th April 2021
Jen And Dan
Outdoor Building Group 5 star review on 23rd February 2021
Steven & Jackie
My neighbour and myself paid a deposit on January 25th for a survey to be carried out thereafter for removal of an asbestos roof on our attached garages and replacement roof and additional agreed works. On paying our deposits in January we were informed the Survey would be done in February and works would be done in March. On phoning on the first occasion to check up on when the survey was to be done we were informed “Mark was getting through the surveys well” and OBG would be in touch. Since then we have phoned on numerous occasions only to be told that Mark or Charlene would be in touch. To date not even a confirmation time for survey let alone work to be carried out. We have explained that the garage roofs are leaking badly but still no further forward. I am afraid the excuse of Covid restrictions in my opinion cannot be used as this Company appear to be taking on more work than they can handle thus leaving the Customer who has paid money in advance still waiting. Totally unacceptable. OBG appear to be one of the few companies who request money upfront. Perhaps a warning to others?
cowboys. avoid!!
I'm extremely dissatisfied with the poor customer service. I placed an order in October, paid the deposit and was told someone would be in touch to survey the work within 5 weeks. I fully understood at the time the impact of Covid19 so was patient, but it's ow nearly 3months and I've had no correspondence or contact from anyone to let me know when this survey is to be carried out, let alone when the work will finally start? I've had to chase either by email or phone and keep getting told someone will be in touch but still nothing. I'm now feeling very disheartened and beginning to believe the work I ordered will never be done and my deposit ultimately lost. Really poor customer service?
Hi Janice, Sorry to hear of your poor feedback however due to the what can feel like daily changes from Scottish government guidelines, where slowly working through our work load. I ask for you to be patient within this strange times as the sooner you do your job the sooner your happy and we make money :) All companies in the country will be similar Be in touch soon
Sent 4 emails and after replying to the first one saying 'Sure, that's what we do.' they never again bothered to respond. Not good.
sorry we have no record of your email or enquire don't sound like our company
Everything appeared to be going well until we had to deal with David. What followed was a very uncompromising and unhelpful encounter. Cancelled installation after this.
Garage has been built and is ok but sadly a few gaps underneath panels which were held up with wooden wedges. Instructed to mortar around inside base which I thought would be part of the build. They did not remove the framework from the base which has also been left to me to try and dismantle. Overall garage is good but so many things still left to me to complete.
Despite paying a deposit in December, the job being measured up twice, emailing every few weeks to chase… still no sign of the work being done. Staff very friendly which is great. Whilst I am appreciating of the global situation, it’s a bit of a stretch more than six months on.
Your driver in van with registration N5 OBG drove like he was blindfolded. His special awareness caused hazards to other road users. If I were a police officer I would have breathalised him. Stuck driving behind him on the a71 from Lanark to Garrion Bridge around 5.30 on 02/10/19.
Very disappointing
Anonymous, with no name - fake review
Excellent job! A very professional and high standard of build carried out on our large build. Tradesmen are highly skilled and kept us advised throughout ensuring every detail was met. Finished in under 3 weeks as the tradesmen worked non stop to complete. Very satisfied! Book early and be prepared to wait as they are in high demand.
Can’t thank outdoor building company enough, they knew I was needing my build finished ASAP due to being self employed and needing it for work. They made sure it was a speedy but very thorough build, I absolutely love my garden room, it’s my happy place.
What a transformation. The company removed the decrepit asbestos roof from my 1960's garage. They removed and replaced all the sofits etc. They have resolved a big headache for me, and at a very reasonable price. Many thanks.
Garage roof and side door replaced in a day! Great work by Del and Danny - left everything clean and tidy. Would recommend
thanks sandra
Beware the 3 Kings of Golden Promises, after they take your deposit and hey presto nothing much matters to them since March. Disgraceful.
We are delighted with our garden building and would thoroughly recommend this company. The whole process from our initial discussion to completion was first class. All work was carried out to a high standard and tradesmen were friendly, professional and hardworking. Office staff kept us informed throughout each stage of the build. We are looking forward to making the most of this wonderful new space!
Second to none service. The build took place in some horrendous weather but has given us better results than we could have imagined! Thank you
From initial contact to completion of our build, we were impressed with OBG. We dealt with Stuart initially and then Stephen. Very high quality of materials used and the boys were very hard working. All in all a pleasant experience. Definitely would recommend. We will be back to get our garden finished off, garage works and our driveway improved. Thanks again.
Extremely happy with the finished product. The whole team were very professional and the quality of the finish is top-notch. I now have a fully equipped gym and relaxation area/office, when required, and a large patio area for my boys basketball practice - lockdown ready! Any snagging has been addressed quickly and without a fuss. Highly recommend Stuart and his team at the Outdoor Building Group.
We are so pleased with out room and decking area. Outdoor building group all worked very professionally, all friendly and polite and always left everything so tidy. The whole job has been finished to a very high standard. I would highly recommend The Outdoor Building Group. Thank you to you all
Outdoor Building Group 5 star review on 22nd December 2020