Outdoor Building Group Reviews

Outdoor Building Group 5 star review on 10th April 2021
Jen And Dan
Outdoor Building Group 5 star review on 23rd February 2021
Steven & Jackie
Sent 4 emails and after replying to the first one saying 'Sure, that's what we do.' they never again bothered to respond. Not good.
Despite paying a deposit in December, the job being measured up twice, emailing every few weeks to chase… still no sign of the work being done. Staff very friendly which is great. Whilst I am appreciating of the global situation, it’s a bit of a stretch more than six months on.
sorry we have no record of your email or enquire don't sound like our company
My neighbour and myself paid a deposit on January 25th for a survey to be carried out thereafter for removal of an asbestos roof on our attached garages and replacement roof and additional agreed works. On paying our deposits in January we were informed the Survey would be done in February and works would be done in March. On phoning on the first occasion to check up on when the survey was to be done we were informed “Mark was getting through the surveys well” and OBG would be in touch. Since then we have phoned on numerous occasions only to be told that Mark or Charlene would be in touch. To date not even a confirmation time for survey let alone work to be carried out. We have explained that the garage roofs are leaking badly but still no further forward. I am afraid the excuse of Covid restrictions in my opinion cannot be used as this Company appear to be taking on more work than they can handle thus leaving the Customer who has paid money in advance still waiting. Totally unacceptable. OBG appear to be one of the few companies who request money upfront. Perhaps a warning to others?
I'm extremely dissatisfied with the poor customer service. I placed an order in October, paid the deposit and was told someone would be in touch to survey the work within 5 weeks. I fully understood at the time the impact of Covid19 so was patient, but it's ow nearly 3months and I've had no correspondence or contact from anyone to let me know when this survey is to be carried out, let alone when the work will finally start? I've had to chase either by email or phone and keep getting told someone will be in touch but still nothing. I'm now feeling very disheartened and beginning to believe the work I ordered will never be done and my deposit ultimately lost. Really poor customer service?
Hi Janice, Sorry to hear of your poor feedback however due to the what can feel like daily changes from Scottish government guidelines, where slowly working through our work load. I ask for you to be patient within this strange times as the sooner you do your job the sooner your happy and we make money :) All companies in the country will be similar Be in touch soon
Very disappointing
Anonymous, with no name - fake review
Your driver in van with registration N5 OBG drove like he was blindfolded. His special awareness caused hazards to other road users. If I were a police officer I would have breathalised him. Stuck driving behind him on the a71 from Lanark to Garrion Bridge around 5.30 on 02/10/19.
cowboys. avoid!!