OnlineLabels.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend OnlineLabels.com

About OnlineLabels.com:

Online Labels is the UK's one-stop source for blank A4 laser & inkjet labels. Guaranteed low prices on a wide selection of label sizes + free templates.

uksupport@onlinelabels.com

Unit 247 Blanchardstown Corporate Park 2

Tell us how OnlineLabels.com made you happy
When I ordered I got a bit confused and unfortunately ordered the wrong ones! At first I accidentally contacted the wrong branch who told me to phone the UK branch. Managed to get it sorted out, they said I could return it and reorder the proper labels. When I came to return it at the post office, it was going to cost me £40 which is more than I actually paid for the whole parcel - I contacted them and they arranged for Parcelforce to collect it which was very good of them. They were very professional throughout the whole process. Just remember to double check that you order the right labels as unfortunately I only received a part refund and lost £7 because I ordered the wrong ones! I assume this is to cover the postage costs which is totally fine as it's my fault, but just make sure to order the correct labels and avoid my mistake :)
The labels sent were incorrect (human error in mis-labelling the contents of a box of labels - the outer label corresponded to the order, the contents did not). However, the mistake was rectified immediately on contacting the company, and the correct labels received the next day.
I highly do not recommend. I ordered the goods 6 days ago and it has not been shipped yet. He was available in stock and were due to ship on the same day, the money was withdrawn. I suspect that now I will not send it for a long time because I already wrote to them where the package is.
everything was OK
Terrible delivery time. Order Date: 05/03/2015 Dispatched Date: 18/03/2015 Paid for Delivery: £4.95 I've never recommended.
OnlineLabels.com is rated 4.68 based on 617 reviews