OnlineLabels.com Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend OnlineLabels.com

About OnlineLabels.com: Online Labels is the UK's one-stop source for blank A4 laser & inkjet labels. Guaranteed low prices on a wide selection of label sizes + free templates.

uksupport@onlinelabels.com

Unit 247 Blanchardstown Corporate Park 2

Telephone

How would you rate OnlineLabels.com ?

"Always great value and best quality and it arrives speedily every time! Great service"
"Great service, super helpful staff, quick delivery!"
"Good choice, good quality, good support"
"labels are good however price is a problem for me even when i buy a 100 at a time. if you add VAT and postage it bumps it up considerably so for that reason I will not be purchasing again sorry."
"Great quality"
"Excellent quality at a good price with fast delivery. Recommended."
"Perfect labels good price"
"The quality of your labels is very good, the choice excellent. Your templates are very easy to download and simple to use...however when comparing to previous suppliers I find when I am trying to delete the contents from multiple labels it removes the label template. I find I am having to delete contents one by one which is taking me a long time. With the old suppliers template, you could highlight every label and delete the contents without effecting the label template itself. Am I missing something or is this just the way it is? Thanks"
When using Maestro Label Designer in Standard design mode editing one label in design mode should make the same changes to all the labels when you create a new PDF.
"Very easy re-ordering process on line, previous order history makes it quick and simple. Delivery is very prompt also."
"Fast delivery and great choice of products."
"Delivery was prompt however I found help video unhelpful and have been unable to print the labels which I needed for microscope slides."
Sorry to hear you found our video not as helpful as we had wished. We have a great range of step by step tutorials on various topics. You can find these by selecting help in the design page of Maestro Label Designer.
"OnlineLabels helped me create beautiful labels for my wedding favours. Alfred was very helpful in helping me understand how to use the label designer and he helped me select the right type of label. Delivery was also fast"
"Excellent price, fast delivery and good product - everything I want so I will use again, thank you."
"Online labels provide a top quality product that is perfect for my plastic free product labelling. Prompt delivery, premium product and excellent value for money. The maestro label designer is a free welcome bonus. Keep up the good work !"
"Exellent! ):"
"A great find! I’ve struggled with printing barcode labels for years but the free templates helped me finally print correctly!! I did have a couple of teething issues with the template but called and the guy was extremely helpful. 100% recommend"
"As always top notch service. Super fast delivery and the quality is outstanding."
"Promt service - although I've not yet had the opportunity to use the product hence the 'Good' rating"
"My labels arrived in France very quickly and well packed. The labels themselves were just want I need for labelling boxes in readiness for a move of house."
"The Labels were just what I wanted."
OnlineLabels.com is rated 4.69 based on 595 reviews