OnlineLabels.com Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend OnlineLabels.com

About OnlineLabels.com: Online Labels is the UK's one-stop source for blank A4 laser & inkjet labels. Guaranteed low prices on a wide selection of label sizes + free templates.

uksupport@onlinelabels.com

Unit 247 Blanchardstown Corporate Park 2

How would you rate OnlineLabels.com?

"Very efficient and timely delivery."
David Cook
Verified Buyer
"Does the job they are supposed to.large enough to write on and stick to boxes for moving."
Mr D Green
Verified Buyer
"Enables me to identify many items for sentencing during a house removal operation."
Margaret Cross
Verified Buyer
"great product great service, thank you"
Marlpit Farm Shop,
Verified Buyer
"Excellent website, excellent delivery. Recommend these people."
Selinna Juke
Verified Buyer
"Just started a new food business and needed to keep costs down, these labels are perfect for my products and will be ordering more as I add new lines to my seasoning and marinade range."
"I usually buy the 3x9 labels and they are very good. Good quality. Hope they were a bit cheaper though"
Fiona Hutchings
Verified Buyer
"Delivered quickly. The product was exactly what I needed for the job -an unusual shaped label for birthday bags. Thank you so much!"
Jacqueline Coleman
Verified Buyer
"Fast delivery, happy with my order"
"Good service - labels delivered on time and are at a good price. The reason for the five star rating is their maestro label design programme. Very, very simple to use, easy to create effective designs - you don't have to learn a new programme."
"Great service, and brilliant product!"
"So happy that I found this website. Great customer service and quick delivery. Will be buying more and more."
Nikki Vaughan
Verified Buyer
"Excellent customer service and brilliant product!"
"Reasonably priced, prompt delivery and very easy to use software. An all round excellent service."
Julie Denton
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service all around. The labels are high quality and excellent value for money. I will only purchase from OnlineLabels from now on. Quick delivery and free code to use the wonderful Maestro Label software."
Susan Byers
Verified Buyer
"Great service fab products will certainlty use again"
"My order arrived but the delivery people left it outside in the rain - I have to say though that OnlineLabels.com were superb and immediately replaced the order with a new one - top marks for customer service as anyone can be affected by the delivery people, thank you very much I will use you again and again now"
"Excellent service. Quick delivery"
Peter Hesketh
Verified Buyer
"I needed a very unusual sized label and a relatively small quantity. You were the only supplier who had exactly what I wanted and you delivered it really fast. I would definitely recommend you to my contacts."
Mr David Hoffman
Verified Buyer
"The online specifying and ordering was well strutured and was efficient to use. The website provided good advice and tips on using selecting and using labels. The delivered labels were of good quality and performed well in the laser printer and were easy to apply and the final appearance was good. I would have no hesitation in using Online Labels in the future."
OnlineLabels.com is rated 4.68 based on 564 reviews