OnlineLabels.com Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend OnlineLabels.com

About OnlineLabels.com: Online Labels is the UK's one-stop source for blank A4 laser & inkjet labels. Guaranteed low prices on a wide selection of label sizes + free templates.

uksupport@onlinelabels.com

Unit 247 Blanchardstown Corporate Park 2

How would you rate OnlineLabels.com?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Mr David Hoffman
Verified Buyer
"The online specifying and ordering was well strutured and was efficient to use. The website provided good advice and tips on using selecting and using labels. The delivered labels were of good quality and performed well in the laser printer and were easy to apply and the final appearance was good. I would have no hesitation in using Online Labels in the future."
"Good-quality labels promptly sent, ready help offered with printing on them correctly."
Chloe Mason
Verified Buyer
"great service as always, Quick delivery and quality product."
Jutta Koch
Verified Buyer
"Amusing, you’re asking for a review before I even have received the delivery. Ordered 3 weeks ago, still waiting..."
Maria Gavin
Verified Buyer
"Very quick, hassle free ordering. Plenty of options. Speedy delivery, and great prices."
Paul Crosby
Verified Buyer
"Great Product Range. Great Product. Great Service."
"Perhaps it is down to my inability to read the forms correctly but I thought that these sheets would come pre-printed rather than just a box of blank labels which I could have purchased elsewhere at a lower rate."
Graham,

I am sorry for the misunderstanding. We do not offer a print service but allow customers free access to our software Maestro Label Designer for design and print.
Mr John Lacy
Verified Buyer
"I ordered on line and the labels arrived very quickly and as described"
"as described, delivered on time"
Karen Murdoch
Verified Buyer
"I ordered my labels a month ago today and still don't have them!"
John Morris
Verified Buyer
"After some confusion with my application, the label did not appear in the list, I loaded the trial version of 'MAESTRO' and my problems were solved. I admit that I am a 'luddite' when it comes to technology and still have 3.5 inch floppy disks and the means to use them on my Mac Mini so the ease at which the labels can be designed printed is a plus. They arrived on time and packaged securely but not excessively, there is a lot of discussion theses days about too much packaging, but ONLINE have got the balance right. To sum up, I would order again from ONLINE without qualms."
Henry Clayton
Verified Buyer
"I wouldn't say "happy" but previously they have taken good care to ensure label stock is up to standard, though it has recently slipped again and thinner stock is back in use though thankfully not as problematic as their older stock, still paying 30% extra over other suppliers stings."
Weronicha Svaleng
"Great labels!"
"Licence renewed OK., batch of individual labels produced, will renew again when required."
Helen Harris
Verified Buyer
"After hours of searching, I found the perfect wine bottle labels for my husband's wine making hobby at OnlineLabels.com I was unsure about the peelable, type but they stick on fine and peel off with no trouble. The free template made it easy to set up on the computer and I thought they were good value."
Val Mantle
Verified Buyer
"It was quick and easy to order and delivery was excellent. Will use again. Thanks"
"very good service"
"User friendly website, huge choice of label sizes, prompt delivery and templates available for printing purposes"
Andrew Savva
Verified Buyer
"very good range of labels, good service."
"As like most reviews requested following the purchase of an item, they wish to know what you thought of the items before you have had chance to really test them out. Well firstly, I must say I was impressed how quickly Onlinelabels dealt with my order and delivery. Secondly, I have started to use them, even though only a small amount at the moment. They appear to be very good indeed, and fit for purpose. The labels were required to tidy up box file labels at my local Museum, which is run solely by Volunteers. These boxes as you would expect get a lot of use, so time will tell as to whether they can perform, with the extra pressure of use. But at the moment, I would have no hesitation is ordering more items from "onlinelables" in the future. Thank you"
OnlineLabels.com is rated 4.67 based on 545 reviews