OnlineLabels.com Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend OnlineLabels.com

About OnlineLabels.com: Online Labels is the UK's one-stop source for blank A4 laser & inkjet labels. Guaranteed low prices on a wide selection of label sizes + free templates.

uksupport@onlinelabels.com

Unit 247 Blanchardstown Corporate Park 2

How would you rate OnlineLabels.com ?

Pamela O Leary
Verified Buyer
"Perfect labels good price"
Pauline Thompson
Verified Buyer
"The quality of your labels is very good, the choice excellent. Your templates are very easy to download and simple to use...however when comparing to previous suppliers I find when I am trying to delete the contents from multiple labels it removes the label template. I find I am having to delete contents one by one which is taking me a long time. With the old suppliers template, you could highlight every label and delete the contents without effecting the label template itself. Am I missing something or is this just the way it is? Thanks"
When using Maestro Label Designer in Standard design mode editing one label in design mode should make the same changes to all the labels when you create a new PDF.
Kim Davies
Verified Buyer
"Very easy re-ordering process on line, previous order history makes it quick and simple. Delivery is very prompt also."
"Fast delivery and great choice of products."
"Delivery was prompt however I found help video unhelpful and have been unable to print the labels which I needed for microscope slides."
Sorry to hear you found our video not as helpful as we had wished. We have a great range of step by step tutorials on various topics. You can find these by selecting help in the design page of Maestro Label Designer.
Hilda Osafo
Verified Buyer
"OnlineLabels helped me create beautiful labels for my wedding favours. Alfred was very helpful in helping me understand how to use the label designer and he helped me select the right type of label. Delivery was also fast"
"Excellent price, fast delivery and good product - everything I want so I will use again, thank you."
Jayne Patterson
Verified Buyer
"Online labels provide a top quality product that is perfect for my plastic free product labelling. Prompt delivery, premium product and excellent value for money. The maestro label designer is a free welcome bonus. Keep up the good work !"
Wenche Eltervaag
"Exellent! ):"
Ali Collison
Verified Buyer
"A great find! I’ve struggled with printing barcode labels for years but the free templates helped me finally print correctly!! I did have a couple of teething issues with the template but called and the guy was extremely helpful. 100% recommend"
Manfred Liesk
Verified Buyer
"As always top notch service. Super fast delivery and the quality is outstanding."
"Promt service - although I've not yet had the opportunity to use the product hence the 'Good' rating"
"My labels arrived in France very quickly and well packed. The labels themselves were just want I need for labelling boxes in readiness for a move of house."
"The Labels were just what I wanted."
Peter Cook
Verified Buyer
"I was struggling to find labels of a particular size. Not only did I find exactly what I wanted at OnlineLabels.com they provided a template which made completing the labels easy. Products was reasonable value for money and very good quality."
Mrs Jackie Smith
Verified Buyer
"Was hoping to get an design for the outer part of my label's but it wouldnt let me do it so nay have to find another place for that. But it was a stress free experience"
"Brilliant service - cannot be faulted"
Harriet Body
Verified Buyer
"Very fast and easy to order."
Tony Kirby
Verified Buyer
"Easy to order, quick delivery, but most importantly; The after service has been superb. I only purchased one box of labels and required help on three occasions with designing a particular template for my business and that's where the real test came. No problems, no delays, just fast efficient and very helpful service. I will be back and so will everyone I can tell! Well done!"
Colin Rouse
Verified Buyer
"Delivered exactly what I ordered in a few days"
OnlineLabels.com is rated 4.68 based on 589 reviews