OnlineLabels.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend OnlineLabels.com

About OnlineLabels.com:

Online Labels is the UK's one-stop source for blank A4 laser & inkjet labels. Guaranteed low prices on a wide selection of label sizes + free templates.

uksupport@onlinelabels.com

Unit 247 Blanchardstown Corporate Park 2

Tell us how OnlineLabels.com made you happy
I highly do not recommend. I ordered the goods 6 days ago and it has not been shipped yet. He was available in stock and were due to ship on the same day, the money was withdrawn. I suspect that now I will not send it for a long time because I already wrote to them where the package is.
I have ordered before & their quality is superb - especially for their prices! I emailed their support yesterday and I spoke to Martynas who explained the issue & they offered to send the order apart from the missing stock & send that batch later when it comes in. In an hour I had a text from Fed-Ex to tell me my labels will be here on Friday. I am so grateful for the lovely support I received and I will definitely be ordering again. They put my anxiety to rest & were clear in explaining. Thank you SO much!
I have been a customer with Online labels now for a couple of years. My most recent order was a very long time in being processed I did contact them when they hadn’t arrived only for them to say that one part of my order was not in stock so they were waiting for it to come in well that’s fair enough but after 8 days I thought they might have contacted me.
When I ordered I got a bit confused and unfortunately ordered the wrong ones! At first I accidentally contacted the wrong branch who told me to phone the UK branch. Managed to get it sorted out, they said I could return it and reorder the proper labels. When I came to return it at the post office, it was going to cost me £40 which is more than I actually paid for the whole parcel - I contacted them and they arranged for Parcelforce to collect it which was very good of them. They were very professional throughout the whole process. Just remember to double check that you order the right labels as unfortunately I only received a part refund and lost £7 because I ordered the wrong ones! I assume this is to cover the postage costs which is totally fine as it's my fault, but just make sure to order the correct labels and avoid my mistake :)
Having used online labels previously on the other side of the Atlantic in Florida we were pleasantly surprised to find that they had an EU-based operation to support us after our relocation back to the UK. Once again, here at https://thesolidbarcompany.com/ we they are good quality, responsive delivery and good support when needed - the only draw back we find is that they are slightly more costly per unit than in the USA which is primarily an issue with the difference in scaling the number of labels per sheet. The standard US measurements allow for more labels per sheet than the EU metric sizes other than that they are value for money.
I love your labels. But the shipping costs is so high. Shipping costs more than the labels. But I still buy the 250 sheets.
This is an amazing service.
Labels from this company are very good quality and in boxes of one hundred they are much more economical than in packets of twenty five sa sold by another well known online label company.
brilliant - just what we wanted!
I do not know anyone who gets over excited about labels. So I will just say they are good quality paper labels that print well and at a resonable price.
I’m returning customer, Really good labels, will order more and more. I already recommended to family and friends. Good customer service. Well done and keep the good job. Flore
I love the weatherproof labels that I purchased. They have enabled me to withstand poor weather selling jars of jams at local agricultural shows and galas. I find the sizes available very useful. I love the website for printing, designing and storing my label designs.
The labels arrived very well packaged. The only issue I have is when I have to print the labels after designing it is very time consuming as I have to keep on aligning to print and it still doesn't print properly on the labels. If the labels were already aligned it would be make life easier.
Great service ! Always willing to help... Hence I only use you for all label needs
Great labels, exactly as advertised and they also have fantastic customer service.
Great service, great price and great products. Thanks
First time I had used the company, both service and products were excellent. Will be using them a lot in the future
Prompt delivery and good quality product
Fast delivery, high quality products and fantastic customer service! Pleasure to do business with, A*****
Cannot fault this company nor the service. Ordering was easy. Service was quick and as stated. The online software was easy to use and did exactly what I needed it to do. No complaints at all.
OnlineLabels.com is rated 4.68 based on 616 reviews