Online Learning College Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Online Learning College

info@ol-college.com

74 New North Road

"The course I toke with online learning collage was fantastic, i learnt a lot, it was very informative, my tutor was also amazing she was very supportive throughout my course, I would highly recommend using this collage, it fit around my work and my family life."
Posted 23 minutes ago
"I found the course good but the tutor support was sometimes vague this is difficult if you have not studied for done years."
Thank you for your review, we are happy that you enjoyed the course. We are sorry that you didn't always find the tutor support easy to understand.

OLC
"I haven’t done any such courses for about 40 years and found this as you can imagine daunting BUT with help of the tutors I managed to pass a level 3. Not only was I totally surprised but it has also given me my confidence back. So thank you and all I can say is into the next one."
Hello Pauline,

Thank you for your positive review, we are happy that you enjoyed your course and the tutor support. We are glad it has given you your confidence back 😊 We hope you will consider taking your next course with us.

OLC
"Many of the links were broken; a lot of the information in the course material was outdated (e.g. legislation; nutritional guidelines) or misleading, there was little guidance on what to include in the assignments, and when contacted the tutor did not always answer the questions that had been asked."
Hello Beth,

We are sorry that you didn't find your experience with us positive. Our courses are under going changes to update information that is outdated.

Please feel free to get in touch with us if you have any further questions.

OLC
"It was my first time doing course on line and I found the content good and enjoyed the new way of leRnibg as I have just qualified as a Counsellor and wanted more knowledge on CBT. Thanks Creina Fegan"
Thank you for your positive review Ereina, we are happy that you enjoyed your course. We wish you the best of luck in your counselling career. 😊

OLC
"My tutor was amazing, I was given a lot of support and encouraged to do my assignments, given opportunities to do my work better."
Thank you for your positive review Dawn, we are happy that you found your tutor support helpful.

We hope that you will consider studying with us again in the future. 😊

OLC
"Really enjoyed my level 3 in childcare course. Feedback from my tutor really helped aswel. Great set up & easy to follow. Thankyou :)"
Thank you for your positive review Georgina, we are happy that you enjoyed your level 3 child care course and tutor feedback.

We hope that you will consider studying with us again in the future. 😊

OLC
"I found my tutor very helpful and if I was unsure of anything my tutor was on hand to answer any questions"
Thank you for your positive review Susan, we are happy that you found your tutor helpful.

We hope you will consider studying with us again in the future. 😊

OLC
"I really enjoyed childcare level 3 course. My tutor miss Laura was very supportive. I am looking forward to do level 4."
Thank you for your positive review Usha 😊
We are glad you enjoyed doing your course and that your tutor was supportive.

We look forward to hearing from you soon when you start your level 4.

OLC
"Very helpful tutor and prompt response...enjoyed very much."
Thank you for your positive review Susan 😊 We are glad that you enjoyed your course and found your tutor helpful.

We hope you will consider studying with us again the future.

OLC
"There is a quick turn around for marking. The website is very easy to use and track own progress. Feedback is brief. Further feedback would have been appreciated as to how I could gain higher marks."
Thank you Karen for your positive review, we hope you will consider studying with us again in the future. 😊

OLC
"It was okay and I managed to finish the course, however I have found that there were a lot of mistakes, especially on the maths course, such as wrong answers on the answer sheet, questions written wrong, typos etc. This definitely needs reviewing and updating!"
Hello Celyn,

Thank you for your review, we apologies about the mistakes in the Maths course, these have been sent off to be rechecked and updated.

OLC
"Very impressed and so glad I chose this college to do it on"
Thank you for your positive review Lauren, we happy you were impressed with the course and that you are glad you chose to do this college course.

Kind regards
OLC
"Interesting questions. Helpful tutor."
Thank you for your positive review Karen, we are happy that you found your tutor helpful.

We hope you will consider studying with us again in the future. 😊

Kind regards
OLC
"Excellent and reliable service. The login and student portal is very clear and easy to use and the support available is very good. The course I did was very well set out and it was very easy to complete the assignments to pass. The tutor is very helpful and marks assignments within a week."
Thank you for your positive review, we are glad that you found everything easy to use and liked the support given.

OLC
"The course does ensure that you do a lot of your own research, however you do have support from your tutors if you have any questions or queries."
Hello Rae,

Thank you for your review, our courses are knowledge based, this is why you have to do some of your own research to show your understanding of the course.

OLC
"Easy to use and helpful tutor. Happy to have taken the course and was worth the money."
Thank you Melissa for your positive review, we are glad you are happy that you took the course with us and hope you will consider studying with us again in the future 😊

OLC
"The course was easy to follow and the modules were good and thought provoking. Feedback from assignments was excellent. Course content I felt was a bit lacking in information and detail"
Thank you Katie for your review, we are glad that you found the course easy to follow and liked the feedback for assignments. Our courses are knowledge based and we require students to do their own research in order to show understanding about the course.

OLC
"From the ofset, l found the administrative department very supportive and very helpful. Melisa ensured l received the necessary information and updated myself when requested. I had three tutors during my course, so support was varied. Telepone contact or a local base to meet staff ask questions and reflect on work or discuss concerns, would be a great benefit while supporting students. I would complete another course with them."
Thank you for your positive review Claudette, we are happy to hear that you found our administrative department happy and that you would complete another course with us.
As we are a distance learning college tutors do all our communication with students via the online campus and contact with our administrative department and course advisers can be done via email and telephone.

OLC
"I really enjoyed my course. The tutors are very supportive."
Thank you for your review Parvinder 😊
We are happy that you enjoyed your course and the the tutor support.
We hope you will consider studying with us again in the future.

Online Learning College is rated 4.70 based on 249 reviews