Online Learning College Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Online Learning College
"It is a very good online course website, very easy going and the advisor are very helpful. All the staff were very quick when replying to questions. I would definitely recommend it."
"Very good course lots of helpful advice and brilliant tutor."
"I had a great learning experience with the OL college, while gaining a Level 3 Award in childcare and education. I have to thank my tutor, Laura for all her support. Laura was very helpful with the given feedback and always quick to give advice. I preferred to do the assignments unchronologically and was pleased to see that wasn't a problem. Also, I never had to wait long for a grading. I finished the course rather quickly, and I liked how I was in charge of my own pace. It makes learning that more enjoyable! Easy to use login system, friendly customer service in case of additional questions and qualifications at affordable prices! Thank you for everything."
Good Afternoon,

Thank you very much for your lovely review.
We are so glad to hear you enjoyed your course with us and are happy with the service you received from the College.

We wish you every success for the future and you are always welcome to enroll with us again.

Kind Regards,

OLC Team
"Great course and great tutor!! Can’t wait to enrol in another"
Hello,

Thanks for the great feedback! We are happy to hear you enjoyed your course and look forward to your next course enrollment!

Warm Regards,
Andrea Skinner
Verified Buyer
"I have done 4 courses so far. The tutors are very helpful and polite. Definitely suggest doing a course with them."
Hi Andrea,

Thank you very much for your positive feedback. We are very happy to hear you are enjoying your time studying with us on a variety of courses.

If you need anything at any time we will always be happy to help.

Kind Regards,
OLC
"Very enjoyable and educational course, assignments marked and returned quickly and tutor Kelly very helpful and supportive"
Hi Suzanne, Thank you for your positive feedback. We are glad you enjoyed your time studying with us and be will be sure to pass the feedback on to your tutor Kelly.

We wish you all the best for the future.

Cecily Cook
Verified Buyer
"Great resources and great communication with tutor."
Hi Cecily,

We're glad you enjoyed the course and tutor support.

All the best!
Kathleen Buckingham
Verified Buyer
"Quickly marked and good communication"
Hi Kathleen!

Thanks for the lovely review, We're glad you enjoyed your studies.

We wish you the best of luck in your career.

OLC
"I enjoyed the course and prompt replies from tutors but I feel that the study material could have been more detailed"
Hi,

Thank you for the review!
We're glad you enjoyed your studies/Support.

Charlotte Marchant.
Verified Buyer
"Really enjoyed the course and found the feedback from tutors to be really good, easy to understand and returned quickly."
Hello!

Thanks you for the review!
We're glad you enjoyed the course, we will pass your lovely comments on to your tutor!

OLC
"Very good, loved my course. Would highly recommend, starting a new course soon"
Hello!

We're glad you enjoyed the course, hopefully speak to you soon when you embark on another qualification!

OLC
"So glad I found this website. My tutor was with my every step of the way and I never had to wait too long for a response from her. So thankful and so happy I’ve now completed my course!"
Hello,

Thank you very much for the lovely review.
congratulations on completing your course, we're glad you enjoyed this. we will pass your lovely comments onto your tutor.

Giuliana Jervis
Verified Buyer
"I studied with the college for a year and from the perspective of the assignment feedback support and advice, yes my tutors were very clear and precise with providing assistance and integrations. The depth and breadth of the modules were very good. One aspect however which certainly requires improvement is communication, in terms of the way in which questions are formulated, what is required an expected from the student to answer. Yes it is true that students can ask the tutor if they are not sure, nonetheless it would be helpful if more details were included in the question as of to provide more guidance into what is required. Additionally, as it is distant learning, albeit there is a time limit of 1 year to complete the course, it would bebgood practice and customer service to liaise, notify or remind the student when he/she approaches the cut off date instead of making the profile disappear especially as often it is busy mothers and parents who undertake online “flexible” training due their hectic and conflicting lifestyles; that said, I enjoyed my course as I found it very interesting and knowledgeable."
Thank you very much for the review!
We're glad you enjoyed your studies. tutors are there to support you throughout your enrolment length therefore if you do require more information from them just ask and they will be happy to explain further :)
As we do have a high range of students it is their responsibility to keep track of their study time, however if you do feel like you are coming to the end of your course feel free to call the office and our course advisers will let you know how long you have left.

We wish you the best of luck in your career
OLC
"This is the 3rd course ive done through them now ive found them very good and tutors are there when needed and help you with ideas if you need to add more to your assignments"
Hello!

Thank you very much for the review!
We're glad you have found the tutor support very helpful.

RIJONA HAXHIU
Verified Buyer
"I just finished my course Cash Level 3 in Support Teaching and Learning in School. I'm really happy with the support that I got from my tutor. I would recommend this course to all T.A. that wont to progress from Level 2 into the next stage. Rijona Haxhiu. Northway Special School."
Hi Rijona,

Thank you very much for your lovely comments, we're glad you enjoyed your course and we will pass this lovely review onto Emily!

We wish you the best of luck in your career
Jenny Jackson
Verified Buyer
"a chance to improve my knowledge on a subject close to my heart as my uncle suffered with it Thank you"
Hello Jenny!

Thanks for the lovely review, we're glad you've enjoyed your course, we wish you the best of luck in the future.

OLC
"Very good enjoyed the course"
Hello!

We're glad you enjoyed the course!

OLC
"An excellent, informative course."
HI,

Thank you for the review!
We're glad you have enjoyed your studies!

Kadija Kelilba
Verified Buyer
"It was good and a very good amount of money"
Hi Kadija!

Thank you very much for the lovely review.
Out of interest, was there anything that we could have done further to make you even more happy and place a 5* review?

OLC
"Excellent service very happy"
Hi,

Thank you for the review!
We're glad you found our service excellent :)

Online Learning College is rated 4.71 based on 69 reviews