Online Learning College Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Online Learning College
Cheryl Bentley
Verified Reviewer
"I was very apprehensive about returning to study but my tutor was amazing. Very quick at responding to my emails and messages, she provided me with fantastic feedback that I could really work from and gain a better depth of understanding. I'm hoping to go on and study a degree this year so thank you Online Learning College !!!"
(TQUK Level 3 Certificate In Understanding Mental Health Care) - Posted 1 day ago
Hi Cheryl,

We are so glad to hear you enjoyed your course and time studying with us here at the Online Learning College!

We wish you the very best of luck in the future with your new qualification.

Posted 22 minutes ago
Cheryl Bentley
Daisy Knight
Verified Buyer
"Enjoyed it throughly the help I received was amazing and gave me lots of tips and advice about my work"
Hi Daisy,

Thank you for your kind review.
We are glad to hear you enjoyed your time studying with us and warm welcome you to study with us again :)

OLC
"I found the course interesting and fun. My tutor was amazing! She helped me through every step and was always there when I needed advice and support. I found all of the people I spoke to were really kind and friendly and helped me. Amazing course and fully recommend to anyone. Thank you!"
Hi Carly,

we hope you are well and thank you so much for your kind feedback,
We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your time studying with us and were happy with our overall service.

We wish you the very best with your new qualification!

Mikayla Ozder
Verified Buyer
"Great course tutor was very helpful and supportive highly recommend"
Hi Mikayla,

Thank you for your feedback! We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your time studying with us here at the Online Learning college, and welcome you to study again with us if you like.

We wish you all the best for the future!

Regards
OLC
"I enjoyed my course it was easy to follow with all the information provided I needed to complete it. The online tutors were so helpful and helped me through."
Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your kind feedback.
We are happy to hear you enjoyed your time studying with us here at the Online Learning College and would be happy to rejoin us on a course again in the future if you wish.

All the best from,
The OLC team.
"Supportive tutor, interesting and informative course, overall good experience."
Hi there,

Thank you for your positive feedback!
We are happy to hear you enjoyed studying an online course with us and welcome you to rejoin us in the future on another course, if you wish.

OLC.
"Easy to use, well written material, friendly tutors"
Hi Ryan!

thanks for the review. We are very glad to hear you enjoyed your time studying with us and we wish you all the best for the near future.

Sarah Barker
Verified Buyer
"I found the course very easy to follow and they provided plenty of research products and details. My online tutor Kelly was very helpful and very pleasant. I would definitely use them again and recommend them to.others."
Good morning Sarah,

Thank you so much for the kind review.
We are glad you were pleased with the course lay out and we will also be sure to pass the message on to your tutor Kelly on how pleased you were with her tutoring service.

All the best from,

Kirsty Kelly
Verified Buyer
"Loved learning with the OL college! The tutor was very helpful and quick with feedback!"
Hi Kelly

Ah, we are so happy to hear that you enjoyed studying your curse with us here at the Online Learning College!

We wish you every success for the future and welcome everyone to study with us again if you wished to.

The OLC team.
Emma Richardson
"Excellent"
Hi Emma,

Thank you very much for your positive feedback.

We hope you enjoyed your time studying with us!

OLC
"Had a good experience of learning online. The course material was really helpful in understanding the core concepts. My tutor have been very responsive and helped me all the way through the course and gave me great inputs to complete my assignments."
Good morning,

Thank you for your feedback, we are sincerely grateful for any given to us.
We are also pleased to hear you enjoyed your time studying with us and that you was impressed with your assigned tutor. :)

We wish you all the best with your new qualification!

Katharine Mackie
Verified Buyer
"I enjoyed the course as the content was interesting and the TMAs varied. I had 2 tutors who marked my work promptly. I found the lack of specific success criteria very tricky, as I was frequently uncertain what to include and exclude. The online course resources were very erratic. Some very informative, some absent ( in terms of information for TMAs )!!! Overall a good experience."
Hi Katharine,

Thank you for your constructive feedback.
The tutor's are required to follow the marking criteria schemes provided by the awarding bodies, therefore this is why you may have found it difficult to follow, as they can all vary in each unit/course etc.
We are also very careful on how much and what type of information to include for you on the whole course, as this is part of the knowledge /assignment based area - you are required to find more of the information out for yourself from different resources such as the internet and books, in order to complete the course.

However, we are glad to hear you were overall satisfied with your course and wish you every success for the future.

Sabine Georgescu
Verified Buyer
"My Tutor was very nice and always replied very quickly! I found the material useful and the structure of the course worked well for me. Thank you very much for all your support!"
Hi Sabine,

Thank you so much for your lovely feedback.
We are pleased to hear that you was very satisfied with the structure of the course and enjoyed your time studying with us.

We welcome you and students to study again, if you would be interested in another course in the near future.

OLC
"I was very happy with the process and assistance! I'm sad you don't offer the level 3 Diploma so I can continue my studies with you guys."
Good morning,

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad to hear you was pleased with our overall service and enjoyed your time studying with us!

We apologize that we are unable to provide you with the next level course, but it may be something we look into in the near future as our course range is constantly growing.

Daphine Bakundukize Kamaliza
Verified Buyer
"Very helpful tutors and they mark your work on time. Thank you very much"
Hi Daphine,

We are happy to hear that you were pleased with your assigned tutor.
All our tutors do their very best to reply to students as quickly as possible,

We wish you all the best for the future with your new qualification.

Kerry-Anne O
Verified Buyer
"The course material was very good and feedback from tutors was very helpful."
Hi Kerry-Anne,

We thank you for your kind review.
We are glad to hear you enjoyed your time studying with us and we wish you the very best for the near future,

Ella Wheatley
Verified Buyer
"I really enjoyed my time studying with the online learning college, you can go at your own pace which really suited me."
Hi Ella,

We are very glad to know that you enjoyed your time studying with us and the flexibility of our courses.

We wish you every success for the future and would be happy for you to join us again on another course if you wish to.

OLC
"Very quick responses from tutors with feedback! Course content all simply laid out. Was able to complete in a short period of time."
Good morning,

Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate any given.
We wish you all the best with your new qualification.

Louise Rankin
Verified Buyer
"Great course and fantastic support when needed. Highly recommended. Great value for money"
Hi Louise,

We thank you for your kind review.
We are glad to hear you enjoyed your time studying with us, and welcome you to study again on any future courses with us in the future.

Online Learning College is rated 4.73 based on 99 reviews