Online Learning College Reviews

of reviewers recommend Online Learning College
Read Online Learning College Reviews

info@ol-college.com

74 New North Road

I found my course very informative. It gave me a clear understanding of what I need to become a Teaching Assistant. I found it difficult at times and with many thanks to my tutor Robyn Jennings, I managed to get through and pass it. My assignments were marked promptly, giving me informative feedback. I will be signing up to further courses with The Online Learning College
Thank you for your positive review Julie, we are glad that you enjoyed the course and found tutor support helpful. We are glad to hear that you will be signing up to a further course with us, please remember to get in touch with the college before purchasing your second course to get your 20% off discount code. 😊

OLC
I thoroughly enjoyed my course and my tutor was very supportive. Due to various personal hurdles it took me a while to organise my study and workload, but once I explained these to my tutor she was very understanding and was wonderful at reassuring me. I look forward to doing more courses in the future
I've recently completed the CACHE Level 3 Award in Supporting Teaching & Learning.
I found the course really interesting and enjoyable. Online Learning College have been great and my tutor, Robyn, was extremely supportive throughout. Thank you!
Excellent. My tutor Kelly was very helpful, patient and kind.
I have studied CACHE Level 3 childcare and education through online learning college. The process is very simple. Study materials are very helpful. Every thing is clearly written over there. Student support team is always there to help the students. Last but not least is the tutor. The tutor is very supportive and always encouraged me for doing my best . The tutor showed me the right path for achieving my goal .
I highly recommend Online Learning College.

From Saptati Datta
With support from my personal online lecturer who was assigned to me I was able to finish My level 3 in a very short time. She marks my work as soon as I submit and I am able to make corrections immediately. I can recommend anyone to go for it.
Online Learning College 4 star review on 5th June 2020 Online Learning College 4 star review on 5th June 2020
Excellent course,the tutor was very helpful,the site is easy to use and I would recommend to anyone wanting to help their future career.
Hi Diana,
Thank you very much for your kind review, we're glad you found the campus easy to use and your tutor was very helpful!
kind regards
OLC Team
I enjoyed the content of the course and I was happy to be stretched with my evidence, however, all feedback was asking me to continue with my evidence and it would have been nice to have received some positive feedback based on specific evidence. Due to the above practice, I found it difficult to keep myself motivated towards the end of the course.
Thank you for your review Aisil, I will pass your information onto the tutors, we hope this won't put you off studying with us in the future, if you have any problems, please contact the office and one of our administration team will be able to help you.

OLC
My assessor alexis was extremely helpful in ensuring I completed this course and marking my work within 24 hours of me submitting it. Was always there when needed and overall the course was easy to understand.
Hi Philip,
Thank you very much for your kind review, we're glad you found the tutor was very helpful with their quick response!
kind regards
OLC Team
I recently completed the Counselling Level 3 course and found all aspects of OL College to be very good. The course content was interesting and informative, and the contact and feedback from my tutor was outstanding; I really appreciated the support she gave at each stage of the course. Pleasingly, all administration was also very good and efficient.
Hi Andy,

Thanks for your great review.
I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed the course and the tutors support!

Brilliant course. Brilliant tutor
Hi Leanne,

Thanks for the review. Glad to hear you enjoyed the course and your tutors support.

OLC Team
I found this course very good sometimes bit of breakdown in communication but was soon explained in better terms which enabled me to pass. Very good course all round.
Hi Julie,
Thanks for the positive review.
Glad to hear you enjoyed your course.
OLC Team
My specific course (Preparing to work in home based childcare) had very little provided information - just a few PDFs - and I was not aware until after starting that I'd need to also purchase a textbook. The provided information was no where near sufficient to complete the assignments. The tutor was fast at returning feedback and gave helpful answers most of the time.
Hi There,
i'm sorry you feel this way - we do try to provide as much information as possible but learners will need to carry out their own re-search to show their own understanding.
Tutors are also available to provide further resources which will help.
OLC
It was amazing, lots on things I learnt and amazing support. It was all well organised and easy to use.
Hi there,
Thanks for this kind Review!
We are glad to hear that you learnt a lot and was given great support as well as finding the campus easy to use.
OLC
A lot of information and support when needed. The tutor was very responsive and the course very interesting.
Carmen
I have just completed a level 3 supporting teaching and learning course. My tutor Robyn was amazing throughout and provided positive feedback along with any additional help and support I needed. I really enjoyed the course and I would definitely recommend.
They are an excellent college to study at, they are helpful and give good feedback.
I did my child care level 3 course from online learning college. My whole experience was wonderful. I got help whenever I needed. I never had to wait for my questions about anything. Online learning college shows there concern that how important there students are for them. I’ll definitely refer to anyone who is interested to get enrolled for any course that online learning college would be great for them.
Great feedback, support on things you can improve. No rushing
I studied Level 3 CBT with the OLC and I really enjoyed the course. It was detailed and well written. I'll definitely be starting another course with them soon.
Hi! Am so happy with this course and I want to say a very big thank you to my tutor Alexis, she did a very good job, she made the course very easy and flexible for me......
Online Learning College is rated 4.65 based on 388 reviews