Online Learning College Reviews

of reviewers recommend Online Learning College
Read Online Learning College Reviews

info@ol-college.com

74 New North Road

I found my course very informative. It gave me a clear understanding of what I need to become a Teaching Assistant. I found it difficult at times and with many thanks to my tutor Robyn Jennings, I managed to get through and pass it. My assignments were marked promptly, giving me informative feedback. I will be signing up to further courses with The Online Learning College
Thank you for your positive review Julie, we are glad that you enjoyed the course and found tutor support helpful. We are glad to hear that you will be signing up to a further course with us, please remember to get in touch with the college before purchasing your second course to get your 20% off discount code. 😊

OLC
I had personal circumstances which left me with a shorter amount of time to do my course but the tutor was really good and helped me get it done.
More academically rigorous than I expected - my academic writing skills improved dramatically. I appreciated the depth of knowledge I received on child development theory, and on the EYFS. Tutor support was prompt, informative and much appreciated.
I found the advice from my tutor excellent and very informative. The course content was easy to follow and read
I found the course great and the help at hand when I needed it was very useful.
My tutor kelly was amazing, if I was struggling with my feedback she would help and get the marking done very quickly. Overall The topic didn’t interest me that much.
I will definitely sign up for another course when I receive my certificate
Loved the course but I didn’t find the resources that helpful, lucky enough the tutor helped explain things I didn’t understand. Would use this company again in the future.
Happy with everything I have received support all the way through, just waiting for my certification. Thank you
OL had the best reviews that’s why I chose OL College. The course work was marked quickly and any questions Or concerns I had were dealt with by my on line tutor. I would recommend to others.
Thank you for your positive review Jacqueline, we are glad that you enjoyed your course and hope you will consider studying with us again in the future. 😊

OLC
Waiting for cettificate to arrive. Good course but would have liked to know what grade was given before resubmitting as it seemed a big jump from a fail to a 70%+ pass.
Easy to use, great support from the online tutor.
Thank you for your positive review Joshua, we are glad that you enjoyed the course and found the tutor support useful, we hope you will consider studying with us again in the future. 😊

OLC
I really enjoyed completing my course and my tutor was very quick with marking which was great!
Thank you for your positive review Kymberley, we are glad that you enjoyed your course and found the tutor support useful. We hope you will consider studying with us again in the future. 😊

OLC
Really pleased and easy to navigate through the assignments this course was ideal for me as with 3 small children it gave me the opportunity to do it all online at home instead of having to go to college and find childcare.
Thank you for your positive review, we are glad that you enjoyed the course and found it fitted around your home life, we hope you will consider studying with us in the future. 😊

Good course, helpful tutor
Thank you for your positive review, we are glad that you enjoyed your course and hope you will consider studying with us again in the future. 😊

OLC
I found my tutor a little unsupportive at times. She clearly didn’t read one of my resubmitted assignments, saying I hadn’t added her recommendations. Some of her recommendations seemed quite extreme and felt she was trying to find fault on every assignment, with little positive praise. I found this hard and it really knocked my confidence. I did this to boost my confidence, however at times it made me upset by her comments and didn’t wish to continue. It also didn’t help that I was not allowed to speak to her on the phone, this made it harder to build a relationship. It’s good to talk for people’s well-being.
I enjoyed completing the CACHE Level 3 in childcare and education course as it was easy to access the information and support required. It has no specific deadlines just that it has to all be completed in a year which suited me allowing me to complete it at my own pace. Once assignments were submitted they were marked quickly and with useful feedback. My certificate once I completed the course was also received very quickly. I believe this course is good value for money.
Thank you for your positive review Joanne, we are glad that you enjoyed your course and hope you will consider studying with us again in the future. 😊

OLC
It's a fairly straight forward way to submit your assignments however when the comments come back, on a mac book it's hard to see that you need to expand them in order to read it. I feel you don't get a tutor simply someone to say you passed or failed. Many of my questions and queries were met with really vague responses. This has been fed back to the School as younger members would have struggled with the lack of support.
Thank you for your review, we are sorry to hear that you didn't find the tutor support useful.

OLC
Enjoyed doing this course on line and feel the support from the tutor was great. However for my course the reading material supplied by the course didn't provide all the information needed to complete the assignment. You recieve detailed feedback from your tutor and get three attempts for re submission. Sometimes though it would have been better to have had a phone call or contact for clarification of some points. Overall I had a very positive experience. Loved the fact you can pay in instalments too.
Thank you for your review, as our courses are knowledge based, it is the students responsibility to do their own research, the reading materials are there to cover the bases. We hope you will consider studying with us again in the future. 😊

OLC
Very happy with the course and the help I received
Thank you for your positive review Linda, we are glad that you enjoyed your course and hope you will consider studying with us again in the future. 😊

OLC
I really enjoyed my course as it was affordable over the months instead of one big payment. Help was always a click away if needed.
Online Learning College is rated 4.65 based on 372 reviews