Online Learning College Reviews

of reviewers recommend Online Learning College
Read Online Learning College Reviews

info@ol-college.com

74 New North Road

I found my course very informative. It gave me a clear understanding of what I need to become a Teaching Assistant. I found it difficult at times and with many thanks to my tutor Robyn Jennings, I managed to get through and pass it. My assignments were marked promptly, giving me informative feedback. I will be signing up to further courses with The Online Learning College
Thank you for your positive review Julie, we are glad that you enjoyed the course and found tutor support helpful. We are glad to hear that you will be signing up to a further course with us, please remember to get in touch with the college before purchasing your second course to get your 20% off discount code. 😊

Kind regards,
OLC
My tutor was awful
I was frustrated out of my programme( preparing to work in a home based childcare) by my tutor Emily because she kept adding to my assignment each time I submit. I started in January 2019 and up till August, I haven’t been graded cos she keeps sending my assignment back adding topics that are not even in the curriculum and the school has refused to give me my money back. I have been scammed!!!😭😭😭 Even the last message I sent to her concerning my grievance she deleted it. I REGRET REGISTERING WITH ONLINE LEARNING COLLEGE 😭😭
Hi,
We're really sorry that you feel that the marking received was incorrect.

Having looked into this we can see you have only attempted one assignment which initially failed for plagiarism and then, when written in your own words, the work failed due to the questions not being answered. Your tutor Emily then sent feedback within 24 hours and told you exactly what was required in order to pass. You then did not attempt the assignment again.

We have looked for the message you mentioned concerning your grievance but this is not on the system. Tutors do not have the ability to delete any messages from the system therefore this must not have been sent correctly. Should you wish to issue a grievance please email us on admissions@ol-college.com.

If you do wish to discuss your work please do get in touch - we are here to help and support you throughout the course. However, we simply cannot pass work which is below standard on a course that is internationally recognised and allows you to care for children.

We hope you allow us to support you on your course, your tutor and the rest of our staff are here to help at all times.

OLC