Online Learning College Reviews

of reviewers recommend Online Learning College
Read Online Learning College Reviews

info@ol-college.com

74 New North Road

I found my course very informative. It gave me a clear understanding of what I need to become a Teaching Assistant. I found it difficult at times and with many thanks to my tutor Robyn Jennings, I managed to get through and pass it. My assignments were marked promptly, giving me informative feedback. I will be signing up to further courses with The Online Learning College
Thank you for your positive review Julie, we are glad that you enjoyed the course and found tutor support helpful. We are glad to hear that you will be signing up to a further course with us, please remember to get in touch with the college before purchasing your second course to get your 20% off discount code. 😊

Kind regards,
OLC
I found the course brilliant, everything explained well and when I did struggle, the tutors helped me out. So glad to have passed x
l had a wonderful time learning thanks to Laura and Kelly for their great support and positive input. Thanks you.
Thankyou for all the help and support
I had personal circumstances which left me with a shorter amount of time to do my course but the tutor was really good and helped me get it done.
I enjoyed the course and the tutor were great support
Great course and good company to learn on line with x
More academically rigorous than I expected - my academic writing skills improved dramatically. I appreciated the depth of knowledge I received on child development theory, and on the EYFS. Tutor support was prompt, informative and much appreciated.
Very well organised and helpful n prompt feedback. I really enjoyed my studies and it really did help me with my research skills I only hope you will organise a QTS course soon.
My tutor was professional and very supportive, I learnt more than I expected when preparing to write my assignments. Thank you.
I found the advice from my tutor excellent and very informative. The course content was easy to follow and read
Fantastic!
My tutor didn’t help me massively, but I suppose it depends on the tutor you get. She was also a bit hit and miss in marking e.g something that was okay in one assignment was not okay in another. Not all the info you need is in the “lessons” so getting a book on your course is helpful!
I enjoyed doing the level 3 supporting teaching and learning course. My tutor was on hand for all the questions I had even when I had to ask them to put stuff in idiot terms for me!!!! I will be looking at doing another course through online learning soon.
I found the course great and the help at hand when I needed it was very useful.
I found this course fantastic, I did it all in my own time around work commitments, I had a brilliant tutor who was quick with my results after each unit completed, I learned so much as it being so detailed. I am so proud and I am looking forward to starting my level 3. Thank you to online learning college :D
Very supportive tutor and good resources.
My course was excellent my tutor was amazing
I really struggled to start with my level 4 teaching assistant course!! But fortunately I had a very patient , supportive tutor Robyn Jennings! I could not have done it with out all her support and guidance! Looking forward to doing level 5 !!!!
My tutor kelly was amazing, if I was struggling with my feedback she would help and get the marking done very quickly. Overall The topic didn’t interest me that much.
Enjoyed doing the course, liked that you have support throught out the whole course.
Online Learning College is rated 4.65 based on 367 reviews