Online Learning College Reviews

of reviewers recommend Online Learning College
Read Online Learning College Reviews

info@ol-college.com

74 New North Road

Very happy with the course and the help I received
Thank you for your positive review Linda, we are glad that you enjoyed your course and hope you will consider studying with us again in the future. 😊

OLC
I really enjoyed my course as it was affordable over the months instead of one big payment. Help was always a click away if needed.
Helpful advisers.
Thank you for your positive review Karen, we hope you will consider studying with us again in the future. 😊 - Kind regards OLC
I liked the fact I could work at my own pace. The Tutor helped me with advice and guidance when I needed support. I think the layout of the online platform is a little confusing. I often struggled to find messages and submit my work.
Thank you for your review, we are glad that you enjoyed your course and the fact you could work at your own pace. We are sorry to hear you found the layout of the online platform confusing, student support is open 9-5 Monday - Friday for students needing help.

OLC
My tutor was very informative when further supporting me achieve and understand the criteria in each unit. Though I was uncertain on how to interpenetrate some of the questions, I felt confident in seeking support from Laura as she guided me in the right direction.
Thank you for your positive review, we are glad that you enjoyed your course and found tutor support helpful, we hope you will consider studying with us again in the future. 😊

OLC
The tutor was very helpfull and the feedback she gave really helped as ive not done a course since college and having dyslexa as well.
Thank you for your positive review, we are glad that you found tutor feedback helpful and hope you will consider studying with us again in the future. 😊

OLC
It was ok. You get enough time to complete your assignments. It was tough in the starting but you'll get it
Thank you for your review, we are glad you liked your course, full tutor support is available for students if they are finding it tough. We hope you will consider studying with us again in the future. 😊

I enjoy it
Thank you for your positive review Melissa, we are glad that you enjoyed your course and hope that you will consider studying with us again in the future. 😊

OLC
This was a very good course however I do feel as though more information could be put into the study packs. In my last 2 assignments, I struggled to find the right reading material in my pack to answer some of the questions and I had to look elsewhere to get the relevant reading to help me.
Thank you for your review, our courses are knowledge based, meaning that students have to do their own research as well as using the course materials.

OLC
Very good course and my tutor was extremely helpful.
Thank you for your positive review Lisa, we are glad you enjoyed your course and the tutor support.

OLC
There is a quick turn around for marking. The website is very easy to use and track own progress. Feedback is brief. Further feedback would have been appreciated as to how I could gain higher marks.
Thank you Karen for your positive review, we hope you will consider studying with us again in the future. 😊

OLC
Interesting questions. Helpful tutor.
Thank you for your positive review Karen, we are happy that you found your tutor helpful.

Kind regards
OLC
The course does ensure that you do a lot of your own research, however you do have support from your tutors if you have any questions or queries.
Hello Rae,

Thank you for your review, our courses are knowledge based, this is why you have to do some of your own research to show your understanding of the course.

We hope you will consider studying with us again in the future 😊

OLC
The course was easy to follow and the modules were good and thought provoking. Feedback from assignments was excellent. Course content I felt was a bit lacking in information and detail
Thank you Katie for your review, we are glad that you found the course easy to follow and liked the feedback for assignments. Our courses are knowledge based and we require students to do their own research in order to show understanding about the course.

We hope you will consider studying with us again in the future 😊

OLC
Tutor would give feedback but was not always very clear and was asking for things I have already included in the assignment. Overall was good and will be looking to take another course
(CACHE Level 3 Award In Preparing To Work In Home-based Childcare) - Posted 1 year ago
Hi there,

Please note that tutors do need to be very specific when asking student's for amendments, as they do have a marking criteria guideline to follow which needs to be met.

However we are extremely pleased to hear you were overall satisfied studying with us and look forward to your enrollment with us again in the near future!

Online Learning College.
Hi I found the course really good. As i work full time i was able to do the course in my own time. My second tutor Robyn who took over from my first tutor was very supportive and got back to me quite quickly overall, I would reccomend this course to my peers. Thankyou.
(CACHE Level 3 Award In Supporting Teaching And Learning) - Posted 1 year ago
Good morning/afternoon.

Thank you for leaving a positive review and recommending the college to others. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your time studying and would like to wish you all the best with your qualification!

OLC
I have recently comepleted the Level 3 in Home based Childcare and found the course to be very informative and interesting. I found the feed back to be very good and was able to pass each essay at a fast pace. Unfortunately If I was to ask the tutor for help or any questions if I got stuck, I never got a reply so had to figure it out for myself which I found difficult at times. Overall it was a good course but I feel there needs to be more information at the beginning before you start and the tutor needs to be a bit more involved.
Hi there,

We would like to congratulate you on the completion of your course and we were pleased to hear that you were overall happy to study with us.
*Please note* that we can only provide student's with the correct amount of study material needed. As the course you studied with us was simply all knowledge/theory based -you are required to find further information yourself to help with answering course work questions.

We now wish you all the best for the future.

OLC
loved the online learning very helpful if you need it and very fast responses
(CACHE Level 3 Award In Childcare And Education) - Posted 1 year ago
Hi Marcia,

Congratulations on completing your course with us!
We would also like to thank you for leaving us a review.

We warm welcome you to study again with us, should you wish to. :)

Online Learning college
highly recommend!!!!
(CACHE Level 3 Award In Supporting Teaching And Learning) - Posted 1 year ago
Hi there,

Thank you for leaving a kind review!
We hope you enjoyed your time with us here at the Online learning College. :)

OLC Team
I was really happy with my course I have completed, I was able to contact tutors when needed but one downside I will say is when speaking to people in the office number you ring to pay the course off they seemed a bit clueless in what to do and told me to call back another day. but apart from that absolutely fab!
(Counselling Level 3) - Posted 1 year ago