One Stop Flooring Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend One Stop Flooring Ltd
Live Chat
Read One Stop Flooring Ltd Reviews
Very polite and helpful gentleman on phone when I placed my order. Decided to collect in person which was effortless. Bearing in mind this was during the pandemic. Would definitely use again and recommend. Price was also very competitive.
Great service from start to end. Easy to use website, prompt communication, fabulous product and delivered in perfect condition arriving in promised time scale. Definitely recommend.
Extremely helpful & efficient service.
After shopping around for flooring we chose One Stop Flooring as there prices were the best. Communication was fantastic and we have ordered more for a 2nd room. 10/10 for service!
Very quick and easy process using One Stop Flooring. Quick to quote, answered my numerous questions, easy decision to order my flooring with them. Delivery is not due yet but I've no doubt it will be a smooth process.
Bang on time fast service and not badly priced
A good price for the flooring we wanted, arrived on the day promised, just what we needed. There was a little delivery damage to two of the packets, which One Stop immediately offered to replace but we decided it wasn't needed and this didn't have any impact on the final installation.
Good communication, competitive price and very quick delivery
Fabulous flooring at very competitive price delivered quickly. Amtico clicksmart has transformed my kitchen into a stylish living space .
Staff always very helpful on the phone - and I phoned several times! Samples of flooring sent out and received extremely quickly. My order was dealt with and dispatched very efficiently and arrived a day earlier than had been estimated. A five star service.
Very competitive pricing, delivered in good condition. Looking forward to getting it put down.
Good communication, arrived on time.
Would like to confirm that I am very impressed with the service, quality of goods and delivery of my recent order of engineered wood flooring from "One Stop Flooring" it was ordered on the 10th of June and delivered today 17.06.20 and delivery costs were very good considering I live way up in the Scottish Highlands, would definitely recommend
The service to customer services excellent also the price promise on the flooring I requested they were happy to offer me at the original price I saw to when I placed the order
Order taken with no fuss ,best price I could find and delivered on the date promised. Excellent product as well
Quality product, helpful staff.
The best price for the product I wanted, helpful advice and delivery on time with advance notification
Excellent service with very friendly staff. Beautiful wood supplied at a good rice. Delivery was on time. Would highly recommend.
Fully satisfied with the service One Stop Shop gave me delivering on time and taking back the extra box that we didn't need.
Purchased the Engineered flooring. Fantastic flooring loved the finishing. Service was 100% start to finish. Will definitely recommend.
One Stop Flooring Ltd is rated 4.93 based on 69 reviews