One Stop Flooring Ltd Reviews

Based on 187 reviews
Courier, Own Driver
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read One Stop Flooring Ltd Reviews
Excellent service from start to finish. After spending a long time comparing products, One Stop Flooring offered a good price and a nice volume discount. They also made it easy to find the correct trim, etc. I needed. Delivery was on time and I am very satisfied with the products.
Most competitively priced without compromising on customer service, would highly recommend.
Absolutely fantastic quality flooring , vast selection of colours & designs , something for every room ,and well within any budget you have , easy installation for beginner to professional, hardwearing and durable
The One Stop Flooring team are passionate about wooden flooring they gave good advice, listen to the customers and are very helpful, and their price is very competitive. I recommend them.
Flooring is fine, just disappointed in customer service As I phoned to ask about stock and was told by lady I spoke to she would check stock and get back to me which she didn’t and My daughter looked on your web site a week later and ordered flooring with out any problem. The delivery Man was very good and brought it into the house for Me.
Delivered on time as agreed at a good price
We're delighted with our new floor. The fitter did an excellent and tidy job.
Great service and great price. I had looked elsewhere only to find what I wanted either wasn’t in stock, was really overpriced or would take forever to be delivered. One stop had everything I needed, and had it delivered on time. Much appreciated!
Easy ordering online, great quality, good prices and arrived quickly.
Very easy to deal with. helpful on the phone. Very competitive on price
Sold goods they never had, and then do not tell you for days they cant deliver
Sell goods they dont have, they dont tell you for days. Very frustrating
Excellent service arranged local pick up in Rosyth Scotland very convenient
Good prices, efficient delivery, phone call to check access and suitable vehicle chosen
It was great experience. Staff was very welcoming. I recommend with all 5 star.
Excellent customer service. Responded to all my queries promptly.
Best quality products with extremely competitive pricing. Highly recommended.
Very good priced products, supplied on time. We have not installed the flooring yet so unable to comment on this aspect.
Easy to order, we called first and confirmed they had stock and then placed the order online. we were told delivery would be 3-5 days but it came next day which was great. Would deal again.
Excellent flooring and excellent service especially when I discovered that 3 packs of vinyl tiles had been damaged by the delivery company they replaced them the next day, no hassle no fuss just Excellent customer service!
One Stop Flooring Ltd is rated 4.83 based on 187 reviews