One Stop Flooring Ltd Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read One Stop Flooring Ltd Reviews
Very helpful, fast delivery! Spot on 👍
I ordered at 4.00pm on Tuesday afternoon and it was delivered at 9.30am on Thursday morning .The man on the phone when ordering was very helpful and advised which underlay to purchase . They advised when it would be arriving and gave an appox. time of arrival . The delivery guy was very friendly and placed it at our front door for us . The price we paid was extremley good value compared with other places . We are having it fitted tomorrow and can't wait to see it down . I would definately recommend them .
Fast response.Quick deal.
Absolutely brilliant service from order to delivery
Excellent service, arrived earlier than expected which was a bonus!
Brady is always ready to help, very professional and knowledgeable.
A very good efficient company to purchase flooring from .
Brady was very helpful with our requirements.
One Stop has good prices quality products and excellent service. I have used them twice and have been very satisfied.
Excellent service and quality
The ordering and delivery was really efficient even when we wanted to move it. The product was easy to lay even for a DIYer.
Our enquiry was handled in a very prompt and efficient way with all the technical information we sought. The staff were friendly and helpful and well briefed on their subject. All the queries we had were resolved in a confident and prompt manner.
Ordered Quick-Step for our downstairs through One Stop Flooring. It was the cheapest vs. other retailers and customer service was fantastic throughout. Product was ordered and arrived in a timely fashion and delivery was prompt and the driver very friendly. Would 100% buy from again and recommend to anyone looking for branded flooring at a great price with friendly, helpful service.
Great service from One Stop Flooring. I had difficulty in completing my transaction, but received a call which helped resolve the issue. Delivery was available from next day as my products were in stock. Very pleased with my flooring and accessories, all in top condition.
I am very happy with the service received by One-stop flooring from the acceptance of the order to timely delivery of the products requested. I will use this company again when needed.
It's a friendly and efficient service, highly recommended.
Very prompt and professional!! Quality products!! Highly recommended!!
One stop flooring fulfilled my order and delivered without any hassle. They provided excellent advice and guidance prior to my purchase and i am extremely happy with the end result.
Great service and prompt delivery. Ticked all the boxes for us.
Cheap and arrived when they said good all round
One Stop Flooring Ltd is rated 4.94 based on 79 reviews