One Stop Flooring Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend One Stop Flooring Ltd
Live Chat
Read One Stop Flooring Ltd Reviews
Cheap and arrived when they said good all round
Very helpful in ordering over the phone and matching our requests. Quick and great reaction when we had damages of the flooring on delivery.
Arrived in perfect condition at the time arranged, the delivery men even carried the flooring into the lounge, very satisfied with product and service
The ordering and delivery was really efficient even when we wanted to move it. The product was easy to lay even for a DIYer.
Our enquiry was handled in a very prompt and efficient way with all the technical information we sought. The staff were friendly and helpful and well briefed on their subject. All the queries we had were resolved in a confident and prompt manner.
Great service from One Stop Flooring. I had difficulty in completing my transaction, but received a call which helped resolve the issue. Delivery was available from next day as my products were in stock. Very pleased with my flooring and accessories, all in top condition.
I am very happy with the service received by One-stop flooring from the acceptance of the order to timely delivery of the products requested. I will use this company again when needed.
Great service and prompt delivery. Ticked all the boxes for us.
Competitive prices and very quick ordering and delivery process, full order was delivered the next day.
There was a bit of young and growing over the stock check and payment, but very happy with the competitive price and quick, friendly delivery.
Super fast delivery, everything in stock. Very helpful communication.
Very polite and helpful gentleman on phone when I placed my order. Decided to collect in person which was effortless. Bearing in mind this was during the pandemic. Would definitely use again and recommend. Price was also very competitive.
Great service from start to end. Easy to use website, prompt communication, fabulous product and delivered in perfect condition arriving in promised time scale. Definitely recommend.
Extremely helpful & efficient service.
Fabulous flooring at very competitive price delivered quickly. Amtico clicksmart has transformed my kitchen into a stylish living space .
Staff always very helpful on the phone - and I phoned several times! Samples of flooring sent out and received extremely quickly. My order was dealt with and dispatched very efficiently and arrived a day earlier than had been estimated. A five star service.
excellent turn around
They staff are very helpful and friendly. They give advice on the products and always does everything they can to get your delivery by the time that you need it. I have bought flooring from them 3 times and each time the product was the very best quality and it was delivery on the date promised
Fabulous