One Pound Sweets Reviews

of reviewers recommend One Pound Sweets
Read One Pound Sweets Reviews

About One Pound Sweets:

One Pound Sweets was setup in 2019 with the sole aim of delivering delicious retro and traditional sweets to customers across the land.

We love sweets - like seriously we eat way too many - and we wanted to share this passion with the brilliant people of the UK.

Our sweets are hand picked to be super tasty, super retro and super affordable as all our bags can be bought from as little as £1.00

So head on over to the website at https://onepoundsweets.com and fill your cart with goodies

Tell us how One Pound Sweets made you happy
Good selection Easy to order Super quick delivery A+++++
Love the sweets and the prices are brilliant the only thing I'm not happy about is shipping because you are supposed to get it free when you spend over thirty pounds. But you.keep charging me.
It came promptly.
Great company. Quick delivery. The sweets were well packaged too.
arrived on time and packaged very well! Will certai8nly be purchasing again to make up christmas sweet cones.
Ordered yesterday came today, love it
Excellent value for money and great service.
great sweets excellent value
I recently purchased some sweets well a lot of sweets actually it was very straightforward just add to basket then ammend the amount at the end paid and within a few days they arrived safely and well packaged email confirmation once processed excellent service
Can I not give 6 stars. Brilliant service from start to finish. Ordering is easy. Delivery on time. Thank you so much. I will be ordering again.
Good quality sweets, fast service. Will use again
The sweets I ordered came with 8 sweets missing and the box looked liked it had been chewed by a mouse or rat, the Kit Kat’s that were still in it had been partly eaten what looked like to be a mouse or rat, the courier took it back and since corespondense stopped from your end I have no order and no cash returned, I will not recommend your company to my friends and family after the way I was treated.
Speedy delivery and great quality sweets.
I am very pleased with all my sweets and they came really quickly everything was fandabbydozee,I'm going back for more. ILL BE BACK. Jill
Good Quality. Excellent, swift delivery. Will use again.
Always get great sweets from here. Have ordered 3 times.
Great selection of old favourites and new. Will order again.
I look forward to receiving my sweet orders I've never been disappointed in anything I've ordered and l like trying some of the unusual sweets...
Great products, fantastic prices, only one small quibble - the packaging of items could be better, some bars were broken when they arrived. Not a problem if you're eating them yourself but if they were intended as a gift this could be an issue.
VERY GOOD QUALITY