Official Hoverboard Reviews

of reviewers recommend Official Hoverboard
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Official Hoverboard Reviews

About Official Hoverboard:

Official CE Certified Hoverboard (Swegway / Segway) Supplier. We Provide Nothing Less Than Perfect Products - "Excellence Is Our Benchmark". Wide Range Of Colours And Sizes To Choose From. Accessories Including Hoverkarts Are Available. Follow Us On Our Social Media Platforms For Latest Updates. 24/7 Customer Support

02032897465

Info@OfficialHoverboard.co.uk

Access Office Suits 125, Kingsbridge Road, Alfreds Way, Barking

Tell us how Official Hoverboard made you happy
Excellent product and service. Kids love it.
would defo recommend arrived very quick bought as a present for boys 11th birthday
Great product..Fantastic customer services!
Great site with a good selection bought an 10 inch hoverboard came within 24hrs absolutely love it!
Love this product and amazing service. Received it within 24 hours of ordering.
Nice site, great prices and fast delivery. Excellent service all round.
Fast delivery and excellent item
Arrived in perfect order and it's just what I wanted. Excellent service and quick delivery.
Very good purchase and great service
My son has loves his hoverboard bought from Official Hoverboard, it was in immaculate condition and delivery was great, will recommend to others.
Very prompt delivery. I have had a little go on the hoverboard myself and all is good so far! Battery lasts for days overall pleased with the hoverboard worth every penny!
We found the hoverboard to be excellent quality, it arrived promptly, and the whole family loves it!
Quick delivery as advertised, and boards are already being enjoyed. Official Hoverboard came through.
it arrived within a day - true to delivery slot we were given. It was well packaged and excitedly opened by my 11 year old son who had saved up for this hoverboard.

He absolutely loves this and quickly mastered how to use it. His friends have enjoyed it too. It works best on flat concrete but also goes well on grass. Charging is quick and doesn't need to be done very often.
Received board for my son today and he loved it. I must say outstanding customer service experience throughout the whole journey from the moment I placed the order online to the moment I received the delivery.
My son went on the website and found the hoverboard he wanted, once I went on the website it was user friendly and was able to purchase the 10" board without any issues. I could not believe it when I got home the next day and my son was riding the board. Fantastic service, will be buying another one for his brother next month.

Highly recommended!
We bought our hoverboard from Official Hoverboard for our 10 yr old son. but we have all been on it! its great fun easy to use, the battery in ours seems to last for days.
the board is robust and takes a lot of knocks. feels like it is built to last though.

get one, its great
Brilliant service and after service. Grandson delighted with his hoverboard!
Brilliant product, arrived the next as stated on their website. My son loves it
Easy ordering, delivery on time and great product. Would recommend
Official Hoverboard is rated 4.95 based on 648 reviews