OddsMonkey Reviews

Read OddsMonkey Reviews

support@oddsmonkey.com

15 Parsons Court, Aycliffe Business Park, County Durham

Amazing site, great community
It has helped me gain a quick understanding of matched betting and the offers in place have helped me rack up some huge profits in a short period of time.
Great service. Very happy with the site, very useful.
Great tools and links which make decisions quick and easy
Amazing software and ease of use.
The initial tutorials get you up and running in no time. The site is packed full of information and useful tools that take all the hard graft out of the different matched betting processes.
Very clear and concise for a complete newbie. It gave me the confidence to give it a try and I’m now making some good money!
Does what it says on the tin

I made over £100 yesterday alone!!
Great service with lots of easy to follow tutorials and plenty of daily offers.

The premium subscription pays for itself. Totally worth the price
Very Coherent
An indispensable tool for any matched bettor. A number of the video guides and offer pages would benefit from being updated. I would also have benefited from a clearer guide to transitioning from new customer offers to reload offers.
I'm brand new to the betting scene and I was very very nervous about promises of easy money. I used their free guide and suddenly found I had actually made a little money. I decided I'd use part of the winnings to subscribe to them and I don't regret it. They've got a ton of ways to make money and lot of very helpful people who have answered my questions.

Highly reccomend!
Very good service, the tools are very helpful and the tutorials are very clear
OddsMonkey has saved me an enormous amount of time finding the best and most valuable offers which allows me to spend my time making profit, rather than using my time scouring the web!
I’ve just started Matched Betting after thinking about it for a while. Odds Monkey finally allowed me to get my head round it (or the basics at least) and the calculator is easy to use. Made a little profit on my first 2 bets with start up offers.
The website is ok. The tools as well. Highly recommended
Well worth it!
good, simple, perfect way to earn some money
great site
win £100 worth of Amazon vouchers!
OddsMonkey is rated 4.82 based on 633 reviews