OddsMonkey Reviews

of reviewers recommend OddsMonkey
Read OddsMonkey Reviews

support@oddsmonkey.com

15 Parsons Court, Aycliffe Business Park, County Durham

Easy to use. Lots of essential tools for a fair price monthly
Easy to use but a little pricey.
Great service. Professional. Fantastic customer support.
Brilliant site chance to actually beat the bookies
Great platform!
Thanks to oddsmonkey I have managed to reduce the financial stress that the living cost is bringing to all the families.
Easy to start but starts to get complicated later. And you need a sizable amount of money to get money.
£900 profit in eight days, says it all.
Absolutely amazing service. Made £250 in about 5 days. Fantastic. All the tools and guides that oddsmonkey provides are brilliant and saves alot of time. I will be continuing after this month.
I love using Odds monkey for match betting in sports and casinos. The odds matcher tool is excellent. I also use other tools like profit tracker and tutorial videos.
Wow! I placed my first matched bet exactly 7 days ago and have already made over £100. Odds monkey oddsmatcher tool makes it so easy to place a bet and a lay and the profit tracker helps me to keep track of how much I've made and what's coming up. There's good forums to discuss various deals and a Facebook group which is a really helpful supportive community 🙂
So far so good. I'm new to matched betting but have followed the simple guides and I'm up £150 in just over week!
A friend suggested I try matched betting as he had made over £1000 a month since starting. I was sceptical at first, but when he explained how it works I was in! He had used PA, so I did my trial with OddsMonkey and I'm so glad I did. I put £150 into a new bank account (open this a week before, so it is up and running) and started on their excellent free trial. I made £78.16 profit in 3 days, only using 3 of the 4 bookies on the free software and still have £30 free bets to put on from the fourth. I spent no more than 2 hours matching odds on any of those days, over £26 per hour! I have now signed up with OddsMonkey and have about 85 more bookies to sign up to! The more money you have to play with, the more you can make, risk free too!
Easy to use and navigate. Loads of tutorials. I wish I’d signed up before!
Fantastic product. I'm completely new to matched betting - however, oddsmonkey makes it really easy and I'm thoroughly enjoying betting again knowing that there is no risk!
Really great website that has helped me save money to go traveling. They really simplify the match betting process for you. The membership fee is small in comparison to the benefits you get so go give it a go!
An excellent site which is well regarded amongst most matched betting groups. I joined this community after reading various reviews and it is one of the top two subscription paid services to help matched bettors carry out their hobby. It is suitable for beginners and experienced MB alike and has many guides, videos and tools available to help the absolute beginner to learn the techniques. The subscription can be paid monthly or yearly and there are often special offers available. There is a small number of free tools available and also a month free trial with a walk through guide to give you the opportunity to "try before you buy". There is no need to part with bank details before the free trial either. They have a closed Facebook Group which you can join with further support, chat and advice which I have found most helpful. There is a forum through their main website but I do not use this as much as the FB site is a more familiar format to use - I find the forum a bit harder to navigate.
What an amazing opportunity to earn some extra cash. Easy to use, east to earn that cash too!
I'm really enjoying Odds Monkey, it's very easy to use and the tutorials and guides are clearly and simply written. I've made £133 from my matched bets in my first 3 days and am only just getting started. I would recommend to anyone who is interested in using simple maths to make a profit from promotional offers.
Amazing service and easy tutorials!
OddsMonkey is rated 4.8 based on 766 reviews