OddsMonkey Reviews

support@oddsmonkey.com

15 Parsons Court, Aycliffe Business Park, County Durham

Richard H
Verified Buyer

How would you rate the customer service and support you receive from OddsMonkey?
How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?

The team at Oddsmonkey are so helpful and are always there when you need help and reassurance and their one to one conference is brilliant. An amazing service for all matched bettors.
Chris W

How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?

OddsMonkey has been a fantastic tool. I've always enjoyed having a bet but hated the losing bets, now i can't lose! I took a punt at the £15 a month and never looked back. I was a member of another matched betting site but the help and support was nowhere near the level at OddsMonkey. When you sign up you also get a one to one session with a 'professional' matched bettor, i found this invaluable and has given me more of a boost and encouragement to move on and earn even more money.

This is a long term investment but you will see the money rolling in from day one!
Daniel T

How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?

It has allowed me to gain another income.
Csilla K

How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?

I am really happy that I found Oddsmonkey. I only started doing matched betting 2 weeks ago and already made over 300 pounds. I love the Oddsmatcher which makes it so easy and quick to find the right bet for you. Also, the support team is brilliant! I had some issues which were answered and resolved very fast. I am very happy and impressed with all the service I used so far. Well done Oddsmonkey team! :)
Joel K

How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?

OddsMonkey has made it very easy to put £500 in my pocket in just over 2 weeks. The fact this is tax free makes me even happier!
David M

How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?

Great 1-2-1 with Russell, pointed me in the right direction for long-term earnings and helped me avoid some dead-ends.
Ivor D

How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?

Very informative information given, have been match betting for over 18 months and was pleased with the advice given on new offers I had not even looked in to.

How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?

Good tools, good list of offers. Great staff support and community! Really helped me to learn about match betting and start seeing some profit.

How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?

Very much a new 'Oddser' but enjoying the site, learning about the jargon and the extensive range of opportunities.
Jed J

How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?

They make it easy to find all the offers and have a great selection of tools to make doing the offers even easier.
Anthony L

How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?

The team have made the process so easy to follow and then the back up support and 1-2-1 training sessions are fantastic. I have used the 1-2-1 training twice now and on both occasions it was just like chatting to my mate but the advice was spot on. I was someone who was very nervous 'gambling' and how OddsMonkey holds your hand through the initial process put my mind at ease. You guys are doing an amazing job, well done and long may it continue.
Tony T

Excellent site!
Johannes E
Verified Buyer

Oddsmonkey is just awesome....i am a pokerplayer since 15 years and i know how hard it is to teach and learn complex concepts.
Oddsmonkey does a fabulous job on this account. Everything is so well explained and even stays on your side while you take the first steps from theorie into practice, where you immediately make more money within your first hour than the monthly price of the premium subscription....with much more to follow :)
Easy put: sounds too good to be true......but that's the way it really is!

How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?

I can't fault oddsmonkey. If you are deciding whether or not to sign up as a premium member- DO IT. You won't regret it. Their support is second to none, I've just done a 121 session over the phone and it was fab- I was late as well and they still made time to speak to me, answer all my questions and give me advice. You can use their forum, email them or use the 121 sessions- they reply almost instantly and always make you feel welcome! If you are just starting out your matched betting journey you should definitely use oddsmonkey- it will pay for itself ten fold!
Stephen K

How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?

OddsMonkey provides a simple way for you to earn a second income

Christian was brilliant
Stephen
Unverified Reviewer

They have a great site for betting related ideas

How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?

There are a number of companies offering assistance in the Matched Betting market however none as comprehensive or valuable as those offered by Oddsmonkey. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend.

How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?

After having a look around and reviewing websites I found Oddsmonkey which has a great website layout and is ultra easy to understand, I decided to take the plunge and go for premium membership. I would highly recommend this website to anyone thinking about joining to go for it. It has 1-2-1 live sessions to help go through every nook and cranny needed for the world of matched betting. Up to date tools like the Acca, Eachway and Racing Matcher among many others of which I think are best for me. It also has a friendly community who are willing to help each and every newbie who joins and asks a question. I was so nervous when I began matched betting but joining Oddsmonkey was the best thing I could have done for my confidence.

How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?

Oddsmonkey is a great site. It's very easy to use, it's full of good advice, and the team is always very willing to share their knowledge. Even dumb questions are dealt with promptly and efficiently!
I use the oddsmatcher and the racing matcher quite a lot, both are fantastic. The ACCA advice is great as well.
If you've got even a modicum of intelligence, this site will 100% definitely make you money. If you're interested in matched betting then this site should be your first port of call. Is it worth the subscription fee? I made more than the monthly fee with my very first bet! Go figure.
OddsMonkey is rated 4.68 based on 111 reviews