OddsMonkey Reviews

support@oddsmonkey.com

15 Parsons Court, Aycliffe Business Park, County Durham

Steven D
Verified Buyer

How would you rate the customer service and support you receive from OddsMonkey?
How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?

First month doing Matched Betting and I've found OddsMonkey to be excellent.

Although I am an experienced gambler, and certainly know my way around Betfair etc, I have found the OddsMonkey software and website in general to be an invaluable tool.

Keep up the good work guys!
Nigel S

How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?

I haven't tried any wagers yet, in part due to myself wanting to fully understand the procedure. I did subscribe to another service and found it somewhat lacking. As a result of this (and the money wasted) I'm a bit cautious when I read that I can make lots of money. I will keep on learning through OddsMonkey as I have found the forum helpful aswell as some of the staff I have spoken to.
Phil H

How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?

The site has excellent tutorials for beginners, walking you through placing bets and allows you to win approximately £30 before signing up for further tutorials. Once signed up, the tutorials cover all popular bookies and explain in depth how to maximise the amount of profit from their sign up offers. The community is very helpful and ranges from beginners to experienced matched bettors, all willing to offer help and advice. There are posts explaining new reload offers added daily, both from OddsMonkey staff and users.

I can't recommend OM enough. I've made over £1000 in 6 weeks thanks to their guidance - here's to many more 000's!
James B

How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?

OddsMonkey provides you with all the tools you need to make a profit from Matched Betting. All of the guides are very simple and allow you to make easy money.

The community is excellent, and I post threads on a weekly basis and I normally get a reply within ten minutes. This has been an excellent support tool and I am now trying to help beginners as well.

If anyone is slightly unsure on whether to start Matched Betting I would wholeheartedly recommend it. I have made over £1,500 in 6 weeks since I joined OddsMonkey.
Simon W

Excellent site and community.1-1 tutorial was really helpful
Patrick K

How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?

Initially I had mixed reviews about matched betting. How can people make so much money? It can't be that easy surely or everyone would be doing it.

I took out the free trial and was amazed how good the software found matches and how thorough the tutorials were in helping you understand the process. Once the free trial was up I had no hesitation in signing up to the premium membership.

I have worked my way through most of the easy signups and built up a a good float to use in the exchange and I am now using reload offers as much as I can. The forum is a great help in getting information and asking questions if you are not sure.

I have had a 1-21 tutorial with Russell which I found a great help in using some of the more advanced features, eg the racing matcher.

I have made about £700 in 6 weeks since I joined. I've made some mistakes that have cost me but that's down to my own inexperience.

OddsMonkey is great value and I will continue to subscribe as long as the tools and help are there.

Many thanks, Pat
William G

How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?

The each way matcher is just incredible. On a Saturday morning for an hour, I can make £50-200 easily. That's £800 a £200-800 a month just on that excluding all the free bet offers!
Simon

How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?

Oddsmonkey support is super helpful any time I've had a question they always find the solution, a few times I've suggested features or asked for little things changed and they always oblige which just makes using the tool so much easier.
Steve R

How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?

Relatively new to match betting and find the website really easy to navigate with clear instructions as to how to back and lay the match bets. Also the customer service is excellent and very helpful and lots of information to be had on the forum.
Michael T

How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?

If only all companies were as true to their word and their commitment to customer service, the world would be a better place.
Gary R

How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?

Oddsmonkey is already an excellent site, with a subscription fee lower than you'd expect for such an package; what's prompted me to leave a review today is the new feature offering users a thirty minute one-on-one training session (via a platform similar to Skype) with a member of the site.

For a subject matter - matched betting and related topics - which is awash with information across the internet, from multiple product vendors & review websites to YouTube videos & mailing lists, this method of assisting users is perfect for getting specific answers and advice suitable for one's own betting style.

Cristiaan and Russell from OM are very helpful and highly knowledgeable; both offered me practical advice about various aspects of the site's functionality and general aspects of what can be a fairly daunting topic for beginners. OM already provides a professional approach to the whole subject of matched betting, and this additional offering is the icing on the cake.

A first class website which continually improves and offers excellent value for money, bravo!
Sue G

How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?

excellent, wish I'd found it 10years ago, right now it has changed my life!
Martin B

How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?

I have to admit to NOT being a gambler and I am very much focused on preservation of capital and qualified risk.

So having said all that I am most indebted to the OddsMonkey team for a great service.

I am able to wager effectively when Casino Offers come along after using some excellent training material and strategies.

Similarly with Sports matched betting where the training has given me confidence to take the opportunities and the OddsMatcher tool makes it really straight forward.

The site has many other tools that I am yet to fully utilize but I am sure they will be of the same high standard as the service and products I have experienced to date.

Thanks OddMonkey.

Gavin R

How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?

The software is by far the best I have used. New features are still coming out and are no extra cost unlike other sites. Their customer service has been amazing. I had an issue with billing and it was sorted within an hour.

I am very impressed with the service I get and it is well worth the cost.
Paul S

How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?

Was with PA before and your software is way better.

Overall excellent.

Thanks

Paul
Sumeda K

How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?

Highly recommend for someone on lower wage and is trying to make the ends meet. Thanks for creating a such website
Christopher L

excellent so far
Richard J

How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?

I signed up not knowing much about match betting but thought I'd give it a try. After reading the very thorough tutorials, I placed my first bets. From there all seemed to click into place and within the first month I have made over £1000 working through the opening offers.
Next I will look at the each way calculator and accumulator offers to continue my profit.
If anyone is thinking of trying match betting, oddsmonkey is the way forward. The software is very well written with a fast responsive website and the support was also very quick to respond when I had a query too. They also seem to be continuously updating the website with new calculators, pages and offers.
Keep up the good work guys :-)
Patrick H

How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?

I subscribed to profit accumulator before i joined odds monkey. The reason for the change ? Odds monkey are cheaper/ month, they have their own software (profit accumulator were using odd monkeys odds matcher). Profit accumulator failed to live upto their promises especially with their match catcher software.
I wish i had found out about odds matcher first. Maybe they ought to look at better advertising their service.
Lisa

How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?

The service was average but recently there have been a raft of changes and they have all been for the better. This service is now a real contender up there with the likes of Profit Maximiser .. in fact you now get more value for money than with other services and is very competitive on price. I think the tutorials could do with more in depth descriptions but with a bit of reading elsewhere you can use the information held within as a good basis
OddsMonkey is rated 4.54 based on 72 reviews