OddsMonkey Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend OddsMonkey

support@oddsmonkey.com

15 Parsons Court, Aycliffe Business Park, County Durham

How would you rate the customer service and support you receive from OddsMonkey?
How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?
"By giving me tools to make money!"
How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?
"Fantastic site - just scratched the surface so far and making good money. Easy to use, fantastic videos and help guides to show you what to do every step of the way."
How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?
"Offering a 1-2-1 with support staff is an excellent idea. I had tried MB before but decided to make a full go of it. I was able to ask my questions (no question is stupid) and honestly you learn by your mistakes as well! It's a great idea for anyone who still struggles with the word 'betting' in this context. It was reiterated to me ALWAYS LAY THE BACKING BET - otherwise you are gambling. Sounds simple, no? But sometimes you forget! Friendly advice, not only on the call but within the community too. You WILL make mistakes, but if you put the time in, you do make money!"
How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?
"Plenty of guides for a newbie, helpful community forum, good calculating tools"
How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?
"I have tried other services before coming to OddsMonkey and I very happy to have made it here. OddsMonkey make it so easy to learn how to match bet by removing the confusion that comes at the start. Everything is so simple to execute and yet you are still learning at the same time - I found other services either did it all but I didn't know how to calculate anything myself OR gave you very convoluted training that you need to be a professor of matched betting to understand (with a master in math)! Thank you OddsMonkey - you and your team are fabulous."
How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?
"Using OddsMonkey tools saves me hours each week and I honestly do not think that I would have been as successful without the various matchers, finders and calculators available. The exchange integrations mean that I am not juggling numerous screens and devices and helps to avoid errors. I found the one to one session with Russell extremely helpful and look forward to putting some of his advice into action in the coming weeks. Thank you OddsMonkey, I really don't think that I could have done this without you!"
How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?
"Tutorials make it easy to not make a mistake and the profit tracker saves you doing it yourself."
How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?
"The oddsmatcher alone is worth the money!"
How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?
"Helpful advice based on where I am in the process and what to do next."
How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?
"Oddsmonkey in general is just a great company. I was skeptical at first but having been at it for a month it's a real opportunity to make good money! The tools are very advanced and really helpful and the staff are just as good. I had a 1-2-1 with Russell this morning and he was very friendly and insightful. Overall a great experience."
How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?
"Great friendly service. Russell was very helpful and I have used his tips to good use this very evening! I have realised that I have only been scratching the surface of the oddsmonkey website. Keep up the good work!"
How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?
"I find the forums very useful."
How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?
"Brilliant and truly worth the subscription fee. If only I had more time to make more money"
How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?
"Oddsmonkey has enabled me to make money and profit from a subject I previously had no experience of and 18 months later I am confident in what it has taught me and I have made over £12,000. Thank you so much Oddsmonkey!"
How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?
"With Oddsmonkey I make on average £200 - £500 every month and that goes a long way. The support is excellent and the forum gives you endless tips and advice."
How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?
"It has enabled me to make some well-needed income while being unemployed!"
How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?
"Website is constantly updated and I have found it very easy and helpful with offers etc. from the bookies"
How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?
"Brilliant website with excellent tutorials and great tools to make MB efficient and easy."
How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?
"Just starting and I’m well impressed so far and have started to build a nice little bank roll in a couple of days, can’t wait to see after a month or 2. Thanks OddsMonkey."
"Good site. Thank you."