OddsMonkey Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend OddsMonkey

15 Parsons Court, Aycliffe Business Park, County Durham

Verified Buyer

How would you rate the customer service and support you receive from OddsMonkey?
How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?

Very much a new 'Oddser' but enjoying the site, learning about the jargon and the extensive range of opportunities.
Jed J

How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?

They make it easy to find all the offers and have a great selection of tools to make doing the offers even easier.
Anthony L

How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?

The team have made the process so easy to follow and then the back up support and 1-2-1 training sessions are fantastic. I have used the 1-2-1 training twice now and on both occasions it was just like chatting to my mate but the advice was spot on. I was someone who was very nervous 'gambling' and how OddsMonkey holds your hand through the initial process put my mind at ease. You guys are doing an amazing job, well done and long may it continue.
Tony T

Excellent site!
Johannes E
Verified Buyer

Oddsmonkey is just awesome....i am a pokerplayer since 15 years and i know how hard it is to teach and learn complex concepts.
Oddsmonkey does a fabulous job on this account. Everything is so well explained and even stays on your side while you take the first steps from theorie into practice, where you immediately make more money within your first hour than the monthly price of the premium subscription....with much more to follow :)
Easy put: sounds too good to be true......but that's the way it really is!

How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?

I can't fault oddsmonkey. If you are deciding whether or not to sign up as a premium member- DO IT. You won't regret it. Their support is second to none, I've just done a 121 session over the phone and it was fab- I was late as well and they still made time to speak to me, answer all my questions and give me advice. You can use their forum, email them or use the 121 sessions- they reply almost instantly and always make you feel welcome! If you are just starting out your matched betting journey you should definitely use oddsmonkey- it will pay for itself ten fold!
Stephen K

How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?

OddsMonkey provides a simple way for you to earn a second income

Christian was brilliant
Stephen
Unverified Reviewer

They have a great site for betting related ideas

How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?

There are a number of companies offering assistance in the Matched Betting market however none as comprehensive or valuable as those offered by Oddsmonkey. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend.

How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?

After having a look around and reviewing websites I found Oddsmonkey which has a great website layout and is ultra easy to understand, I decided to take the plunge and go for premium membership. I would highly recommend this website to anyone thinking about joining to go for it. It has 1-2-1 live sessions to help go through every nook and cranny needed for the world of matched betting. Up to date tools like the Acca, Eachway and Racing Matcher among many others of which I think are best for me. It also has a friendly community who are willing to help each and every newbie who joins and asks a question. I was so nervous when I began matched betting but joining Oddsmonkey was the best thing I could have done for my confidence.

How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?

Oddsmonkey is a great site. It's very easy to use, it's full of good advice, and the team is always very willing to share their knowledge. Even dumb questions are dealt with promptly and efficiently!
I use the oddsmatcher and the racing matcher quite a lot, both are fantastic. The ACCA advice is great as well.
If you've got even a modicum of intelligence, this site will 100% definitely make you money. If you're interested in matched betting then this site should be your first port of call. Is it worth the subscription fee? I made more than the monthly fee with my very first bet! Go figure.
David F

How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?

Oddsmonkey have some amazing tools to help in matched betting, I find them all easy to use I think the community is really helpful if you have a question
They have a 1 to 1 for new premium users and that is great as it gives you the chance to ask questions live
I had a 1 to 1 with Russell and learnt lots from the session
I would happily recommend Oddsmonkey to anybody who is thinking of starting matched betting
Keep up the excellent work
Jane D

How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?

As an absolute beginner at this I have found the education from the website and the personal support to be first class. There seems always someone around to help with queries and to offer advice. Keep up the good work!
Ashish A

How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?

OddsMonkey is incredible. I would highly recommend it to friends. I think incredible because of the community, the instant responses, the helpful staff members, and the fact that everyone is looked after, all the way from newbies to experienced members. What I particularly like is that the community doesn't get frustrated at the same question being asked over and over again. Naturally new members are nervous about playing and I think the staff understand this.

One area I would recommend improving is the tutorials. While the written tutorials are FANTASTIC! (I have to emphasize that they are really good), it is human instincts to understand something more visual so I would recommend creating videos of the tools, such as how to use the each way matcher, how to do a simple bet for a first timer, how to do extra places. I find it slightly confusing that there's 3/4 different tutorials for each way matching and some of the tutorials seem to be all over the place, so definitely would recommend cleaning this up.

While reading various posts I find many members get lost after the initial signups. Any tutorials that can give a guide to typical steps or strategies would be much appreciated. I find a lot of people simply just get stuck because they aren't sure what strategy to take after the signups (e.g. do I do horses, do I do each way, do I do the crossbar challenge etc). Some sort of "route A, route B, route C" strategies would be incredible.
Overall though, it's just an incredible service and well worth it.
Steven J

How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?

You are about to start match betting and you want the best advice, the best step by step guide, a personalised 1 to 1 on the phone with an Oddsmonkey staff member who will talk you through it all as well and to make GUARANTEED RISK FREE money. It's all right here! I started 2 weeks ago and can say Oddsmonkey are the best after looking through multiple websites and multiple paid services without any doubt at all!
Andy W

How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?

Very helpfull staff and would definitely reccommend especially as they offer 1-2-1 sessions.
Helen D

How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?

I've only been a member of Oddsmonkey for a short while but the service has been fantastic and I'm extremely impressed with the tools available. A recent 1:1 has given me some much needed tips to take my matched betting further. Highly recommended
Serena P

How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?

Great support and software. Really helpful staff. Would recommend.
Jessica W

How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?

There's plenty of offers to get stuck into to help you on your way. I've never used betting sites in any capacity before but with all the instructions and tools available with Oddsmonkey, I've been in profit everytime and I'm confident I'm not 'gambling' with my hard earned cash. The tools are simple and easy to use and if there is ever something I don't understand, there are multiple ways to get quick answers and help! I upgraded to Premium which is so worth it! And I've just received a completely free one to one session from Oddsmonkey where I received really useful advice about moving on to reload offers as I've now utilised many of the 'new customer' offers. Overall I'm super impressed with Oddsmonkey and really glad I joined! 10/10
OddsMonkey is rated 4.67 based on 103 reviews