OddsMonkey Reviews

of reviewers recommend OddsMonkey
Read OddsMonkey Reviews

support@oddsmonkey.com

15 Parsons Court, Aycliffe Business Park, County Durham

Customer service was amazing. Almost instant response and all sorted really quickly, all on a Sunday morning!
Really straightforward to use and you don’t need a big bank to start. Profits achievable every month.
Still early days at minute
Structured approach with some great tools
Just had my 1 to 1 with Christian found him to be very helpful.
Cristiaan explained everything I asked about in an uncomplicated way.
Christian was very polite, I understand where I have been going wrong, so will continue on my journey.
Many thanks.
The support is very good and the reloads are a great help. As with all things, it's essential to build up a bank. The bigger the bank, the bigger the returns.
Oddsmonkey is a great site to help people make money. What they offer would be impossible to do myself!

The website is very user friendly and the staff are excellent - they always have the answers to my queries and super quick in responding.

I highly recommend Oddsmonkey and happy to pay for the premium service. What you pay for the subscription you easily get back! It’s a win-win situation 😁
I knew that matched betting was around and that it worked. My daughter when at Uni worked for a large online bookie and she knew about it. I'm not thick, far from it, but my talents are in music and writing not technology so I needed to know just how to make this work; basically which buttons to click! The support has been superb in fact, there have been that many emails back and forth that I reckon they must have had to increase their capacity just for me! Most tech people treat non geeks as idiots but none if that from these folks. Thank you oddsmonkey, thank you for your patience and long may we do business and long may you prosper.
It saves so much time. The reason why I didn't go for 5 stars is that sometimes it is not totally up to date.
Excellent tools for making matched betting more efficient, with useful guides to bring on a Newbie to the next level.
Great introduction into matched betting and advice on how to progress. Would like to be able to log more 'complicated' bets such as the trigger bet calculator.
Fool proof strategy to earn £500 in your 1st month!
Took matched betting out of the realms of the boffins and made it simple, even for me!
Very clear and concise instructions and nicely presented site.
Made lots of free money very easily, the tutorials are really informative and the tools make the whole process quick to complete.
Easy to use website and loads of support from the team and other users.
Oddsmonkey has been amazing. I couldn’t imagine continuing without it. It is the first website I visit in the morning and the last website before bedtime.

Checking the daily offers throughout the day has become a daily occurrence since I began, and I'd be lost without it. The team at OddsMonkey do an amazing job and thoroughly deserve the subscription fee.

+ Daily Offers
+ Odds Checker
+ Each Way Checker
+ Racing Matcher
+ Community Forums

It's difficult to highlight any negatives as I've had such a satisfying experience of using OddsMonkey. If I was being picky, I might mention I'd like the addition of a Discord group.

Regards
Odds monkey has made it really easy for me to get into matched betting and start making a good amount of money. The introduction videos are really good for breaking everything down and helping you to understand what matched betting is in simple turns. The tutorials are amazing and so is the oddsmatcher. The ability to link my exchange accounts makes the process of placing matched bets so much easier and the profit tracker stops me from having to make my own notes of the bets I've placed.
OddsMonkey is rated 4.81 based on 600 reviews