OddsMonkey Reviews

of reviewers recommend OddsMonkey
Read OddsMonkey Reviews

support@oddsmonkey.com

15 Parsons Court, Aycliffe Business Park, County Durham

I began a trial membership of OddsMonkey in early July. One week's trial for a pound. After that week there was no going back, I'm now hooked on extracting what I can from the various offers and free bets the multitude of bookies send to me on a daily basis. The site is easy to navigate, has a wealth of information, tips and tricks, and always someone on hand to answer a question, whether it's one of the staff or a member of the thriving community. Looking at the amount some people are making per month just makes me take more tutorials and follow more guides in the hope I can follow their example. I have thrown myself at this and spent a fair few hours reading up and trying things out. But the beauty of matched betting is that you really can pick it up and put it down when it suits you. And don't be fooled by the thought that this is too difficult to get into, the various calculators on the site tell you exactly what bets and lays to make, and also in some cases by clicking a link will fill in the bet on the respective bookies! I've loved my first month, and thank the OddsMonkey team for giving us such a huge arsenal of ways to profit from betting. It's such a lovely feeling to have a guaranteed win than the sinking feeling of your bet going down the toilet in the last minute! Take care all, and hope to see you join the OddsMonkey community soon
Extremely well organised, helpful and an exciting place to be. The help lines and community pages are also amazing to have as a new and nervous user.
Firstly, matched betting works. Secondly, Oddsmonkey made it simple enough for even me to understand. Comfortably making back the monthly fee in profits each month.
Very easy and straight forward tool to use to earn money on betting, especially for somebody like me, who has no clue what to do. Would definitely recommend!
Very useful, works well.
extremely easy to navigate, all tools, calculators and forums are really helpful and love the integration with the exchanges, makes placing bets much much easier.
OddsMonkey is a great matched betting site with all the tools and guides necessary to help you.
Terrific. A very user-friendly website, simple and easy to follow video guides, quick replies to any queries and great tools to help you feel in control. As a complete novice to the sporting world OddsMonkey has been brilliant for me
When i joined oddsmonkey i was a bit unsure about whether i would actually make any money. Made a few mistakes at first but that was me not following oddsmonkeys excellent step by step instructions.The more i use there tools for match betting the better i got. Joined around 2 weeks ago and have made approx £450. That is not bad for a few hours a week in front of my PC. Would certainly recommend if you have a few hours a week spare and a little cash to invest. Thanks to Oddsmonkey now i have retired i can earn a little extra cash to top up my Pension.
Just started with OddsMonkey. Easy to follow guides and tutorials. Start making profit almost instantly. Large community to help with any queries. I should have done this months ago!
Very good, but offers are quite repetitive and not very much daily profit
Fantastic so far, I will definitely continue with them.
Good so far.
Give it a try, it really does work. I was apprehensive at first but decided to give it a go and now I'm actually making money! It takes time and effort and consistency, don't expect miracles, and follow the instructions to the letter. Tutorials and forums have been a great help and the Oddsmatcher does all the hard work, there is no possible way of losing. Love Oddsmonkey!
Easy to navigate website and useful tutorials.
A useful website to get free offers. Needs to be able to link more bookmakers and betting exchanges with account to save time. Needs to update tutorials.
Really easy to use guides for someone like me who is totally new to matched betting.
Fantastic service!! Makes something that’s quite complicated so simple to understand. Worth every penny
Intuitive, fast & easy to use. Highly Recommended!
Great introductory info and guides. Really easy to follow. Profit tracker tool a really useful!
OddsMonkey is rated 4.82 based on 660 reviews