OddsMonkey Reviews

support@oddsmonkey.com

15 Parsons Court, Aycliffe Business Park, County Durham

Serena P
Verified Buyer

How would you rate the customer service and support you receive from OddsMonkey?
How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?

Great support and software. Really helpful staff. Would recommend.
Jessica W

How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?

There's plenty of offers to get stuck into to help you on your way. I've never used betting sites in any capacity before but with all the instructions and tools available with Oddsmonkey, I've been in profit everytime and I'm confident I'm not 'gambling' with my hard earned cash. The tools are simple and easy to use and if there is ever something I don't understand, there are multiple ways to get quick answers and help! I upgraded to Premium which is so worth it! And I've just received a completely free one to one session from Oddsmonkey where I received really useful advice about moving on to reload offers as I've now utilised many of the 'new customer' offers. Overall I'm super impressed with Oddsmonkey and really glad I joined! 10/10
Mark T

Good guys. 10/10.
Samuel R

How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?

I am very pleased with the support I received this afternoon from Cristiaan- and I am now learning to use as much of the software available to me on the oddsmonkey website as I can. Very good!
Wayne H

Great service and idea
Mohammed S

How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?

I really love the community here at Oddsmonkey. The guys are doing a really great job in showing the ropes especially to newbies. the software tools are not only very powerful but very easy to use
Edward L

How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?

Outstanding website. Easy to understand, clear, step by step guides. Brilliant offers and simple but exceptional software. Follow the steps and watch your profits grow- it really is that simple.
The best part is the service- super fast, helpful responses from really nice, knowledgeable guys. I've had a couple of tutorials to advance my skills and always come away buzzing to put what I've learned into practice.

You feel like you are being walked through an exciting journey into matched betting, with your hand held all the way :)

couldn't recommend this site highly enough.
Paul T

How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?

Absolutely fantastic, well worth having a 1 – 2 – 1 session. If you are unsure about how to use the software or just want to fine tune it to maximize profits get a session booked.
The Odds Monkey site is full of detailed guides and the growing user community is second to none, you can pretty much find every question/answer on there and if you can't find the answer to your question you can ask the community and you will always get a response - BRILLIANT
Gavin R

How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?

Great service from a brilliant bunch of people. The OddsMonkey site is very user friendly and you can go from novice to whatever level you want to reach. The regular offers from just a couple of bookies pays the subscription fee and the rest is money in your pocket. I've never placed a bet in my life before discovering OddsMonkey and I've yet to achieve the maximum potential but I'm sure I can make a very useful amount of money from matched betting.
I recently had a 30 min one to one tutorial with Russell which I thought was excellent.
Overall, a very customer focused team.
Steven A

How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?

The software provided blows the competitors out of the water. Horse racing, accumulators, casino's, sports betting, bingo and more are all included on one site. There is no additional charge for extra material. It may be said that you get what you pay for. Buy cheap get cheap. Not true in this case. The membership is worth every penny. You will earn your money back quickly and then you're in the profit.

I would offer a word of caution though. The literature around Matched Betting states that you cant lose. If you follow the guides then you wont. If you rush or get complacent then you can lose your stake!! This is not gambling however, (regardless of what looks your friends and family may give you when you tell them what you do). If you follow the rules you will make a tax free profit. It took me a while to build up a stake as I could only afford to do one offer at a time. It was frustrating but your funds soon build up. Be patient and enjoy each success. There's a lot of learning to do but its fun doing so and the online community and OddsMonkey staff will help you every step of the way.

(OddsMonkey staff - I would like to see more up to date videos. They are great for people like me with Dyslexia (where sometimes the guides are a little overwhelming).
Marc W

How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?

Excellent and clear advice from Chris tonight
Sue C

How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?

I'm so glad I signed up with OddsMonkey. The tutorials and oddsmatching tools are great and I had a couple of queries at the beginning which were answered really quickly and gave me greater understanding.
A few more niggling questions had built up over my first 2 months, and I just had a 1-1 session with Christiaan, who answered all my questions clearly. I now feel even more confident and positive.
Although I have a lot of other commitments, I've made enough profit to keep me going and convince me that it's worth it. At the moment it's "watch this space" but without the support of OddsMonkey and their enthusiastic and helpful team I probably would have given up long ago! Thanks guys!
HELEN G

How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?

Switched over from another MB site. They bought in Racing matcher and Acca matcher but you had to pay for it. Or you can buy these products separately and have them scattered all over the place. Or have all of these products on one dashboard, easily accessible, community support and more all in one place for the same monthly cost! I know what I would choose. The support on the community is great and new spreadsheets are being invented to help lock in profits for the new ways bookies are offering reloads. Th one to one was a massive bonus (free by the way!) it has shown me the best ways to do accas which I never would of thought of before. Thank you oddsmonkey you are truly the best MB product out there!
Steven D

How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?

First month doing Matched Betting and I've found OddsMonkey to be excellent.

Although I am an experienced gambler, and certainly know my way around Betfair etc, I have found the OddsMonkey software and website in general to be an invaluable tool.

Keep up the good work guys!
Nigel S

How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?

I haven't tried any wagers yet, in part due to myself wanting to fully understand the procedure. I did subscribe to another service and found it somewhat lacking. As a result of this (and the money wasted) I'm a bit cautious when I read that I can make lots of money. I will keep on learning through OddsMonkey as I have found the forum helpful aswell as some of the staff I have spoken to.
Phil H

How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?

The site has excellent tutorials for beginners, walking you through placing bets and allows you to win approximately £30 before signing up for further tutorials. Once signed up, the tutorials cover all popular bookies and explain in depth how to maximise the amount of profit from their sign up offers. The community is very helpful and ranges from beginners to experienced matched bettors, all willing to offer help and advice. There are posts explaining new reload offers added daily, both from OddsMonkey staff and users.

I can't recommend OM enough. I've made over £1000 in 6 weeks thanks to their guidance - here's to many more 000's!
James B

How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?

OddsMonkey provides you with all the tools you need to make a profit from Matched Betting. All of the guides are very simple and allow you to make easy money.

The community is excellent, and I post threads on a weekly basis and I normally get a reply within ten minutes. This has been an excellent support tool and I am now trying to help beginners as well.

If anyone is slightly unsure on whether to start Matched Betting I would wholeheartedly recommend it. I have made over £1,500 in 6 weeks since I joined OddsMonkey.
Simon W

Excellent site and community.1-1 tutorial was really helpful
Patrick K

How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?

Initially I had mixed reviews about matched betting. How can people make so much money? It can't be that easy surely or everyone would be doing it.

I took out the free trial and was amazed how good the software found matches and how thorough the tutorials were in helping you understand the process. Once the free trial was up I had no hesitation in signing up to the premium membership.

I have worked my way through most of the easy signups and built up a a good float to use in the exchange and I am now using reload offers as much as I can. The forum is a great help in getting information and asking questions if you are not sure.

I have had a 1-21 tutorial with Russell which I found a great help in using some of the more advanced features, eg the racing matcher.

I have made about £700 in 6 weeks since I joined. I've made some mistakes that have cost me but that's down to my own inexperience.

OddsMonkey is great value and I will continue to subscribe as long as the tools and help are there.

Many thanks, Pat
William G

How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?

The each way matcher is just incredible. On a Saturday morning for an hour, I can make £50-200 easily. That's £800 a £200-800 a month just on that excluding all the free bet offers!
OddsMonkey is rated 4.60 based on 85 reviews