OddsMonkey Reviews

support@oddsmonkey.com

15 Parsons Court, Aycliffe Business Park, County Durham

Keith B
Verified Buyer

How would you rate the customer service and support you receive from OddsMonkey?
How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?

Has provided a new lease of life as I run down to retirement. Probably the best "hobby" I could ever have devised.
Jonpaul W

How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?

Oddsmonkey is great! Simple as that! A few problems are I struggle to refresh the Oddsmatcher and limit events! Spoorts! I end up doing it manually from bookie to Betfair! Sometimes the Community or Support don't answer! I don't understand dutching or acca's! Obviously I know what an acca is but struggling to apply matched betting to them! But overall it is excellent! Real value for money!

How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?

The tutorials are easy to follow. Most questions are already answered on the Community forum threads, especially the ones for particular sign up offers. Oddsmatcher saves a lot of time trawling through comparison sites to find close matches. The free 1-2-1 was pretty helpful too, clearing up the odd questions I still had and helping me move beyond the basics.
Chris C

How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?

Russell provided very relaxed training. Answered all of my questions and pointed me in the right direction for the profit I wanted. Extremely helpful.

How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?

The website is ever improving and the staff are always on hand to help out. I was offered a free training session which really helped me as a new member stay on track.
Ashley R

How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?

Are you one of those people who like free money? Me too and Oddsmonkey can help you with that.

I was idly browsing the Internet one day when I saw a banner ad that asked me if I would like to make £600 tax free? It didn't look like it was a bank robbery tutorial so I clicked on the link and entered the world of Matched Betting. *dun dun dunnnnn*

If you're anything like me then you're picturing a smoky back room full of characters from the fringes of society, shouting out strange names followed by unfathomable numbers, when you think of betting. Matched Betting isn't like that.

For one thing it takes place in front of your laptop. If you have shady characters in there then fair play to ya I say, but otherwise it's just you and your trusty laptop. Well, it's you, your laptop, all of Oddsmonkey's staff and the other five thousand people on the forums, but you know what I mean.

So there you are, looking at the bookies websites and wondering just what they merry hell you've gotten yourself into. This is where Oddsmonkey enters your living room, hold your virtual hand and lead you through each step. They break it down so well that even the village idiot could do it and I'm the living proof! Hang on, there's something wrong with that statement...

For the princely sum of zero pounds you can dip your toe into the matched betting waters and reap the benefits of the experience of those who've gone before you. Oddsmonkey's sister site Team Profit will give you all the knowledge you need to get started and once you have then you can step it up a gear by paying a quid, yes one pound or £1 for those who like the top end of the keyboard.

That pound will give you access to a week's worth of every single feature on Oddsmonkey. Not for them the cut-down cut-price access. No sirree! You get to try it all out for a quid and if you're not happy they will roll it back to you. Literally. (not really.)

After that you should be up and running with things and the £15 a month for access to all the tools will seem as much of a bargain to you as it does to me.

What are the tools? Well, there's the calculators that take all the work out of matched betting. You just put in a few numbers and it spits out exactly what you need to do to make some cash, risk free.

That's really important. MATCHED BETTING IS RISK FREE! Yes, I'm shouting but most people put their hands over their ears whilst repeating "na na na na na not listening" when it comes to anything that sounds like gambling. Matched betting is not gambling. Don't believe me? Give it a go.

I have made nearly £1000 since starting 10 weeks ago and there's no end in sight. I'm actually looking forward to Christmas this year. And next year and every year after.

How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?

Since joining I have consistently made over £250 profit, and with a recent 1-2-1 session completed i have lots of new techniques to try which will make me even more money. I am excited for what is to come in future months.Cheers Oddsmonkey
Ciaran P

How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?

Really good service. Quick, engaging staff who are always willing to help. The 1x1 training has been really useful & the tools Oddsmonkey offer are spot on.
Stuart H

How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?

Great tool to help match bets.
Keith G
Unverified Reviewer

The team at oddsmonkey are all highly experienced in matched betting and together with all the tutorials on the oddsmonkey site and direct answers the service they provide offer a fantastic package for anyone looking to start matched betting.
Keith G

How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?

its allowed me to turn a hobby into something i can enjoy whilst making money
Dan B

How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?

Was good speaking with an experienced matched bettor who taught me a lot of new ways to use my accounts.
Very happy.
Richard H

How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?

The team at Oddsmonkey are so helpful and are always there when you need help and reassurance and their one to one conference is brilliant. An amazing service for all matched bettors.
Chris W

How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?

OddsMonkey has been a fantastic tool. I've always enjoyed having a bet but hated the losing bets, now i can't lose! I took a punt at the £15 a month and never looked back. I was a member of another matched betting site but the help and support was nowhere near the level at OddsMonkey. When you sign up you also get a one to one session with a 'professional' matched bettor, i found this invaluable and has given me more of a boost and encouragement to move on and earn even more money.

This is a long term investment but you will see the money rolling in from day one!
Daniel T

How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?

It has allowed me to gain another income.
Csilla K

How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?

I am really happy that I found Oddsmonkey. I only started doing matched betting 2 weeks ago and already made over 300 pounds. I love the Oddsmatcher which makes it so easy and quick to find the right bet for you. Also, the support team is brilliant! I had some issues which were answered and resolved very fast. I am very happy and impressed with all the service I used so far. Well done Oddsmonkey team! :)
Joel K

How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?

OddsMonkey has made it very easy to put £500 in my pocket in just over 2 weeks. The fact this is tax free makes me even happier!
David M

How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?

Great 1-2-1 with Russell, pointed me in the right direction for long-term earnings and helped me avoid some dead-ends.
Ivor D

How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?

Very informative information given, have been match betting for over 18 months and was pleased with the advice given on new offers I had not even looked in to.

How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?

Good tools, good list of offers. Great staff support and community! Really helped me to learn about match betting and start seeing some profit.
OddsMonkey is rated 4.71 based on 123 reviews