OddsMonkey Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend OddsMonkey

support@oddsmonkey.com

15 Parsons Court, Aycliffe Business Park, County Durham

How would you rate the customer service and support you receive from OddsMonkey?
How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?
"Outstanding tools, offer calenders and on line support / training providing "unmatched" support for my lauch into the world of match betting."
How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?
"Makes life so much easier - finding offers, finding help, maximising profit and having fun along the way!"
How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?
"Fab. As a newbie slowly working through signup offers, I'm finding the process scary but exciting. Christiaan was great, pointed me in the direction of the various forum groups for more information and help, explained some of the technical terms I couldn't understand and has given me the confidence to keep going....it doesn't matter the size of your startup fund, all those few £'s add up! thank you, a great boost to my confidence."
How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?
"Fast, effective support, clear instructions and good tools. The community is friendly, too!"
How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?
"I am so grateful to these guys for providing the service that they do. Seriously, thank you so much. Your guides are easy to follow, your support is top notch and most importantly I am now making money! Oddsmonkey, where have you been all my life??"
How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?
"Life-changing service! So easy to use, and great support from the team! An absolute bargain for the price they charge! Would 100% recommend!!"
How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?
"great community, offers and advice. services provided are excellent and up to date and the guides and tutorials are well explained"
How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?
"Very fast response time to any questions. Helpfull replies (especially SuzyBeth!)"
How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?
"Excellent guides giving uptodate offers and great support from the oddsmonkey staff and community. Cheers!"
"Great customer support!!"
How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?
"OddsMonkey is helping me benefit in several ways - excellent tools such as several of the 'Calculators' and the 'OddsMatcher', responsive staff when I have a question, excellent 1-on-1 sessions for detailed discussions and guidance, reduced commission offers with two of the key betting exchanges and an active online community of match bettors with whom I interact with on a daily basis. It is an amazing package for my trivial monthly subscription fee!"
How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?
"Great service with regularly updated offers. Easy guides and super community."
How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?
"Well, I just got the trial 2 weeks ago, after the x2 free bet guides I got a profit of 28+ and bought a month premium.(I am already at 230 profit in 2 weeks, so I am quite happy). Cristiannn also helped a lot and gave me some usefull tips and tricks via the 1 2 1 training, looking forward to building more profits."
How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?
"I found the website tool very useful, the support team is extremely good in terms of responses and answer all my queries very quickly. I have made some good money so very grateful for this."
How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?
"Great support, answered all the questions and provided guidance for moving forward, thank you!"
How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?
"It's a simple system that, as long as you follow it, does what it says on the box. The Oddsmatcher is amazing!"
How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?
"I love OddsMonkey! The community and team is super supportive. If I'm unsure about anything or want to increase my profits, the members and the staff always come in to assist. I just had a fantastic 1-1 session with Russell who has helped sharpen my focus and understanding even further. The OddsMonkey user experience is second to none, everything is clearly laid out and the training is easy to understand and simple to follow. With the extensive sign up offers, daily reload offers and the continuous help I have received, I've made £2000 profit in just 7 weeks from signing up. When I first joined I didn't have high expectations as I'm not great a maths and have never placed a bet before, but the training and the calculators took both the maths and the lack of experience out the equation. All I ever have to do is load up the Oddsmatcher or one of the other calculators and click a few buttons and BANG! My best are placed and profits come rolling in. Thanks to all the OddsMonkey team! Your tools, training and support have completely changed my life."
How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?
"Excellent customer support and very clear tutorials."
How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?
"Has provided a new lease of life as I run down to retirement. Probably the best "hobby" I could ever have devised."
How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?
"Oddsmonkey is great! Simple as that! A few problems are I struggle to refresh the Oddsmatcher and limit events! Spoorts! I end up doing it manually from bookie to Betfair! Sometimes the Community or Support don't answer! I don't understand dutching or acca's! Obviously I know what an acca is but struggling to apply matched betting to them! But overall it is excellent! Real value for money!"
OddsMonkey is rated 4.74 based on 141 reviews