OddsMonkey Reviews

of reviewers recommend OddsMonkey
Read OddsMonkey Reviews

support@oddsmonkey.com

15 Parsons Court, Aycliffe Business Park, County Durham

A friend suggested I try matched betting as he had made over £1000 a month since starting. I was sceptical at first, but when he explained how it works I was in! He had used PA, so I did my trial with OddsMonkey and I'm so glad I did. I put £150 into a new bank account (open this a week before, so it is up and running) and started on their excellent free trial. I made £78.16 profit in 3 days, only using 3 of the 4 bookies on the free software and still have £30 free bets to put on from the fourth. I spent no more than 2 hours matching odds on any of those days, over £26 per hour! I have now signed up with OddsMonkey and have about 85 more bookies to sign up to! The more money you have to play with, the more you can make, risk free too!
Are you one of those people who like free money? Me too and Oddsmonkey can help you with that. I was idly browsing the Internet one day when I saw a banner ad that asked me if I would like to make £600 tax free? It didn't look like it was a bank robbery tutorial so I clicked on the link and entered the world of Matched Betting. *dun dun dunnnnn* If you're anything like me then you're picturing a smoky back room full of characters from the fringes of society, shouting out strange names followed by unfathomable numbers, when you think of betting. Matched Betting isn't like that. For one thing it takes place in front of your laptop. If you have shady characters in there then fair play to ya I say, but otherwise it's just you and your trusty laptop. Well, it's you, your laptop, all of Oddsmonkey's staff and the other five thousand people on the forums, but you know what I mean. So there you are, looking at the bookies websites and wondering just what they merry hell you've gotten yourself into. This is where Oddsmonkey enters your living room, hold your virtual hand and lead you through each step. They break it down so well that even the village idiot could do it and I'm the living proof! Hang on, there's something wrong with that statement... For the princely sum of zero pounds you can dip your toe into the matched betting waters and reap the benefits of the experience of those who've gone before you. Oddsmonkey's sister site Team Profit will give you all the knowledge you need to get started and once you have then you can step it up a gear by paying a quid, yes one pound or £1 for those who like the top end of the keyboard. That pound will give you access to a week's worth of every single feature on Oddsmonkey. Not for them the cut-down cut-price access. No sirree! You get to try it all out for a quid and if you're not happy they will roll it back to you. Literally. (not really.) After that you should be up and running with things and the £15 a month for access to all the tools will seem as much of a bargain to you as it does to me. What are the tools? Well, there's the calculators that take all the work out of matched betting. You just put in a few numbers and it spits out exactly what you need to do to make some cash, risk free. That's really important. MATCHED BETTING IS RISK FREE! Yes, I'm shouting but most people put their hands over their ears whilst repeating "na na na na na not listening" when it comes to anything that sounds like gambling. Matched betting is not gambling. Don't believe me? Give it a go. I have made nearly £1000 since starting 10 weeks ago and there's no end in sight. I'm actually looking forward to Christmas this year. And next year and every year after.
Really great website that has helped me save money to go traveling. They really simplify the match betting process for you. The membership fee is small in comparison to the benefits you get so go give it a go!
great software makes it easy to bet daily for a little bit of money on the side
I changed from another well known matched betting site to oddsmonkey because they cater for the more serious matched bettor and those who do matched betting now and again. Overall the layout is excellent and great tutorials if you don't quite understand the concept of whatever you're doing.
Wow! I placed my first matched bet exactly 7 days ago and have already made over £100. Odds monkey oddsmatcher tool makes it so easy to place a bet and a lay and the profit tracker helps me to keep track of how much I've made and what's coming up. There's good forums to discuss various deals and a Facebook group which is a really helpful supportive community 🙂
better than profitaccumulator!
I don't know how people match bet without these guys. Just started this process 2 weeks ago and £350 in profit already. Signed up for the year and looking forward to getting more involved with advanced methods... SO MUCH TO LEARN!!!
Christian was very polite, I understand where I have been going wrong, so will continue on my journey. Many thanks.
Oddsmonkey is great! Simple as that! A few problems are I struggle to refresh the Oddsmatcher and limit events! Spoorts! I end up doing it manually from bookie to Betfair! Sometimes the Community or Support don't answer! I don't understand dutching or acca's! Obviously I know what an acca is but struggling to apply matched betting to them! But overall it is excellent! Real value for money!
The website is ever improving and the staff are always on hand to help out. I was offered a free training session which really helped me as a new member stay on track.
You are about to start match betting and you want the best advice, the best step by step guide, a personalised 1 to 1 on the phone with an Oddsmonkey staff member who will talk you through it all as well and to make GUARANTEED RISK FREE money. It's all right here! I started 2 weeks ago and can say Oddsmonkey are the best after looking through multiple websites and multiple paid services without any doubt at all!
The software provided blows the competitors out of the water. Horse racing, accumulators, casino's, sports betting, bingo and more are all included on one site. There is no additional charge for extra material. It may be said that you get what you pay for. Buy cheap get cheap. Not true in this case. The membership is worth every penny. You will earn your money back quickly and then you're in the profit. I would offer a word of caution though. The literature around Matched Betting states that you cant lose. If you follow the guides then you wont. If you rush or get complacent then you can lose your stake!! This is not gambling however, (regardless of what looks your friends and family may give you when you tell them what you do). If you follow the rules you will make a tax free profit. It took me a while to build up a stake as I could only afford to do one offer at a time. It was frustrating but your funds soon build up. Be patient and enjoy each success. There's a lot of learning to do but its fun doing so and the online community and OddsMonkey staff will help you every step of the way. (OddsMonkey staff - I would like to see more up to date videos. They are great for people like me with Dyslexia (where sometimes the guides are a little overwhelming).
£900 profit in eight days, says it all.
What an amazing opportunity to earn some extra cash. Easy to use, east to earn that cash too!
Solid service to run an income generating side hustle.
I've been using Odds Money for just over 2 weeks and have earned enough to pay for an annual membership so it's pure profit here on! I know nothing about betting (or sport!) but their tutorials are easy to follow.
Just had my 1 to 1 with Christian found him to be very helpful.
I knew that matched betting was around and that it worked. My daughter when at Uni worked for a large online bookie and she knew about it. I'm not thick, far from it, but my talents are in music and writing not technology so I needed to know just how to make this work; basically which buttons to click! The support has been superb in fact, there have been that many emails back and forth that I reckon they must have had to increase their capacity just for me! Most tech people treat non geeks as idiots but none if that from these folks. Thank you oddsmonkey, thank you for your patience and long may we do business and long may you prosper.
Showing me an interesting way of earning a second income
OddsMonkey is rated 4.8 based on 766 reviews