OddsMonkey Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend OddsMonkey

support@oddsmonkey.com

15 Parsons Court, Aycliffe Business Park, County Durham

How would you rate the customer service and support you receive from OddsMonkey?
How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?
"Are you one of those people who like free money? Me too and Oddsmonkey can help you with that. I was idly browsing the Internet one day when I saw a banner ad that asked me if I would like to make £600 tax free? It didn't look like it was a bank robbery tutorial so I clicked on the link and entered the world of Matched Betting. *dun dun dunnnnn* If you're anything like me then you're picturing a smoky back room full of characters from the fringes of society, shouting out strange names followed by unfathomable numbers, when you think of betting. Matched Betting isn't like that. For one thing it takes place in front of your laptop. If you have shady characters in there then fair play to ya I say, but otherwise it's just you and your trusty laptop. Well, it's you, your laptop, all of Oddsmonkey's staff and the other five thousand people on the forums, but you know what I mean. So there you are, looking at the bookies websites and wondering just what they merry hell you've gotten yourself into. This is where Oddsmonkey enters your living room, hold your virtual hand and lead you through each step. They break it down so well that even the village idiot could do it and I'm the living proof! Hang on, there's something wrong with that statement... For the princely sum of zero pounds you can dip your toe into the matched betting waters and reap the benefits of the experience of those who've gone before you. Oddsmonkey's sister site Team Profit will give you all the knowledge you need to get started and once you have then you can step it up a gear by paying a quid, yes one pound or £1 for those who like the top end of the keyboard. That pound will give you access to a week's worth of every single feature on Oddsmonkey. Not for them the cut-down cut-price access. No sirree! You get to try it all out for a quid and if you're not happy they will roll it back to you. Literally. (not really.) After that you should be up and running with things and the £15 a month for access to all the tools will seem as much of a bargain to you as it does to me. What are the tools? Well, there's the calculators that take all the work out of matched betting. You just put in a few numbers and it spits out exactly what you need to do to make some cash, risk free. That's really important. MATCHED BETTING IS RISK FREE! Yes, I'm shouting but most people put their hands over their ears whilst repeating "na na na na na not listening" when it comes to anything that sounds like gambling. Matched betting is not gambling. Don't believe me? Give it a go. I have made nearly £1000 since starting 10 weeks ago and there's no end in sight. I'm actually looking forward to Christmas this year. And next year and every year after."
How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?
"Oddsmonkey is great! Simple as that! A few problems are I struggle to refresh the Oddsmatcher and limit events! Spoorts! I end up doing it manually from bookie to Betfair! Sometimes the Community or Support don't answer! I don't understand dutching or acca's! Obviously I know what an acca is but struggling to apply matched betting to them! But overall it is excellent! Real value for money!"
How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?
"The website is ever improving and the staff are always on hand to help out. I was offered a free training session which really helped me as a new member stay on track."
How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?
"You are about to start match betting and you want the best advice, the best step by step guide, a personalised 1 to 1 on the phone with an Oddsmonkey staff member who will talk you through it all as well and to make GUARANTEED RISK FREE money. It's all right here! I started 2 weeks ago and can say Oddsmonkey are the best after looking through multiple websites and multiple paid services without any doubt at all!"
How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?
"The software provided blows the competitors out of the water. Horse racing, accumulators, casino's, sports betting, bingo and more are all included on one site. There is no additional charge for extra material. It may be said that you get what you pay for. Buy cheap get cheap. Not true in this case. The membership is worth every penny. You will earn your money back quickly and then you're in the profit. I would offer a word of caution though. The literature around Matched Betting states that you cant lose. If you follow the guides then you wont. If you rush or get complacent then you can lose your stake!! This is not gambling however, (regardless of what looks your friends and family may give you when you tell them what you do). If you follow the rules you will make a tax free profit. It took me a while to build up a stake as I could only afford to do one offer at a time. It was frustrating but your funds soon build up. Be patient and enjoy each success. There's a lot of learning to do but its fun doing so and the online community and OddsMonkey staff will help you every step of the way. (OddsMonkey staff - I would like to see more up to date videos. They are great for people like me with Dyslexia (where sometimes the guides are a little overwhelming)."
How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?
"Showing me an interesting way of earning a second income"
How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?
"It has allowed me to gain another income."
How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?
"Great 1-2-1 with Russell, pointed me in the right direction for long-term earnings and helped me avoid some dead-ends."
How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?
"The team have made the process so easy to follow and then the back up support and 1-2-1 training sessions are fantastic. I have used the 1-2-1 training twice now and on both occasions it was just like chatting to my mate but the advice was spot on. I was someone who was very nervous 'gambling' and how OddsMonkey holds your hand through the initial process put my mind at ease. You guys are doing an amazing job, well done and long may it continue."
"They have a great site for betting related ideas"
How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?
"There are a number of companies offering assistance in the Matched Betting market however none as comprehensive or valuable as those offered by Oddsmonkey. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend."
How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?
"As an absolute beginner at this I have found the education from the website and the personal support to be first class. There seems always someone around to help with queries and to offer advice. Keep up the good work!"
How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?
"Very helpfull staff and would definitely reccommend especially as they offer 1-2-1 sessions."
How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?
"There's plenty of offers to get stuck into to help you on your way. I've never used betting sites in any capacity before but with all the instructions and tools available with Oddsmonkey, I've been in profit everytime and I'm confident I'm not 'gambling' with my hard earned cash. The tools are simple and easy to use and if there is ever something I don't understand, there are multiple ways to get quick answers and help! I upgraded to Premium which is so worth it! And I've just received a completely free one to one session from Oddsmonkey where I received really useful advice about moving on to reload offers as I've now utilised many of the 'new customer' offers. Overall I'm super impressed with Oddsmonkey and really glad I joined! 10/10"
How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?
"Outstanding website. Easy to understand, clear, step by step guides. Brilliant offers and simple but exceptional software. Follow the steps and watch your profits grow- it really is that simple. The best part is the service- super fast, helpful responses from really nice, knowledgeable guys. I've had a couple of tutorials to advance my skills and always come away buzzing to put what I've learned into practice. You feel like you are being walked through an exciting journey into matched betting, with your hand held all the way :) couldn't recommend this site highly enough."
How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?
"OddsMonkey provides you with all the tools you need to make a profit from Matched Betting. All of the guides are very simple and allow you to make easy money. The community is excellent, and I post threads on a weekly basis and I normally get a reply within ten minutes. This has been an excellent support tool and I am now trying to help beginners as well. If anyone is slightly unsure on whether to start Matched Betting I would wholeheartedly recommend it. I have made over £1,500 in 6 weeks since I joined OddsMonkey."
How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?
"Excellent site and community.1-1 tutorial was really helpful"
How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?
"Hi, I came over from Profit Accumulator after a recommendation from a mate and Oddsmonkey seems to be far more user friendly. However, I still haven't got a clue how to use the racing matcher for example. I think the guides are written with the assumption that we have an idea about betting, when I have NOT GOT A CLUE. It would be good to explain the principles first before getting into the tutorial itself. I also don't have lots of time and expect that I will just about make my £15 subscription fee back every month if I'm lucky. Or maybe I'm just not using it right? I've not got a lot of interest in using casino stuff and certainly not bingo. Apart from that, great! Dave."
How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?
"1. Find odds are changed quite a bit when about to place bets more so when I was with guided profit. Annoying 2. More video tutorials to show how to do the offers especially for newbies like myself. Could do with some for the more advance ones also. 3. Odds matcher can be slow to update when refreshing. 4. The remember me function doesn't seem to rember the last settings after logging off - have to set set them again :( 5. It could be more iPad friendly. 6. Could also do with offers apply to apply to Ireland by introducing a flag symbol beside the offer. Could save a lot of time with this feature."
How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?
"I'd heard of Matched Betting before, but having never before placed a bet, I didn't understand how it worked or where to start. I came across OddsMonkey doing a Google search, and I decided to take Premium trial for 2 weeks (it only cost me £1!). It turned out to be the best £1 I'd ever spent!!! During that trial, I made over £60, without even trying that hard. Now I'm in my second full month and am nearly £600 better off! Trust me, I'm no gambler, but this really is RISK-FREE betting. I wouldn't have tried it if it wasn't. The software is simple and easy to use, there are loads of training guides in case you get stuck, along with "walk through" instructions on how to place your first bets. Not only is there an active forum of like-minded people, all trying to help each other, but also a one-to-one training session of your choice. If you want to make risk free money, then there really is no other place quite like this."
OddsMonkey is rated 4.77 based on 398 reviews