OddsMonkey Reviews

of reviewers recommend OddsMonkey
Read OddsMonkey Reviews

support@oddsmonkey.com

15 Parsons Court, Aycliffe Business Park, County Durham

Easy to use but a little pricey.
So far so good. I'm new to matched betting but have followed the simple guides and I'm up £150 in just over week!
Very useful information and quicker selections with odds matched
I’ve been thinking of Matches Betting for a few months, and have found it fun learning how how the system works. I always spend time online anyway so why not make some cash at the same time !!
Recently joined ,not a fast learner so I'm taking my time and making profit !
Odds monkey really works ! the £63 or there about is easily doable.If you commit to doing this a few hours a day you could make £100 a week i think. i am 8days in and already at £300 profit.
I was sceptical at the beginning and so was worried to out too much money in. But I am glad I eventually gave oddsmonkey a try. They provide a very good set of online tools and guides that really helped me to understand how to do the betting offers and strategues. The added extra bonus is the community that use the forums, everyone has been so friendly and the constructive feedback and advise is essential. Plus this is the first online forum where no one is rude or trolling - this in itself is a major achievement!
Easy to use and helpful for Matched Betting. Even if you only use the sign up offers the profits will pay for the monthly fee 40 times over.
Really handy tool. A bit pricy though.
When i joined oddsmonkey i was a bit unsure about whether i would actually make any money. Made a few mistakes at first but that was me not following oddsmonkeys excellent step by step instructions.The more i use there tools for match betting the better i got. Joined around 2 weeks ago and have made approx £450. That is not bad for a few hours a week in front of my PC. Would certainly recommend if you have a few hours a week spare and a little cash to invest. Thanks to Oddsmonkey now i have retired i can earn a little extra cash to top up my Pension.
Very good, but offers are quite repetitive and not very much daily profit
Good so far.
Great introductory info and guides. Really easy to follow. Profit tracker tool a really useful!
Very Coherent
An indispensable tool for any matched bettor. A number of the video guides and offer pages would benefit from being updated. I would also have benefited from a clearer guide to transitioning from new customer offers to reload offers.
Excellent service, however i think the subscription is a little too expensive. It only is a good price for very motivated matched bettors who spend a lot of time on it.
Still early days at minute
Just had my 1 to 1 with Christian found him to be very helpful.
It saves so much time. The reason why I didn't go for 5 stars is that sometimes it is not totally up to date.
Great introduction into matched betting and advice on how to progress. Would like to be able to log more 'complicated' bets such as the trigger bet calculator.
OddsMonkey is rated 4.8 based on 766 reviews