OddsMonkey Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend OddsMonkey

support@oddsmonkey.com

15 Parsons Court, Aycliffe Business Park, County Durham

How would you rate the customer service and support you receive from OddsMonkey?
How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?
"OK to start with but not that good at explaining more advanced techniques such as accumulators"
Hi - thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We do have videos and guides on accumulators but if you'd like some further training then drop us an email at support@oddsmonkey.com and we can look at getting you setup with a 1-2-1 training session with one of our support staff that specialises in this area.
How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?
"Excellent value for money, Great for making a little extra income."
How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?
"Hi would like to recieve a one to one training, but difficult to get the times that suits me, otherwise fairly happy, also had issues with betfair. Thank you Howard"
"Not happy but easier😀"
How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?
"Since I have been a member, I have found that responses from OM staff have not been that good. Also the oddsmatcher is nearly always way behind the bookies, it becomes very frustrating trying to find close matches when every time you go to the bookie to find the odds have already changed. In less than a minute according to the oddsmatcher."
Hi - thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We're sorry to hear that you've experienced some issues when using our software. All our software is built in-house and we have our own dedicated technical support team that maintain all our tools and are available 7 days a week. If you can email support@oddsmonkey.com and provide some examples of the bookmaker/s and sport/s where you saw delayed odds then we can investigate and look to resolve any problems.
How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?
"Nice lock in accumulator finder"
How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?
"Brilliant service and profit making but the devil of expanding and advertising killed matched betting and will do so more in the future. Treat is as a decent holiday each year if you can last that long without 'multi-accounting'"
How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?
"I think the identification of offers is great but I was disappointed to never receive my one on one training. The blog and chats are great but time consuming to find useful information. I initially enjoyed the service and made some money but then it slowed down. I still do my weekly offers and BetBright send me £30 free bets every two weeks or so. I am still signed up but considering cancelling as I am having good success trading on the Betfair Exchange."
Hi Jacques,

We're pleased to have you as a premium member but disappointed that you were not able to book in your 1-2-1 training . If you drop our support team an email at support@oddsmonkey.com then we'll be able to advise you on getting that booked in asap and we can then advise you on how to take what you've learned so far and take the next steps to ensure you can earn a consistent monthly profit.

All the best

Emma (customer support)
"Made money"
How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?
"Good tool to use for making extra cash. Better than the free services out there, but a little too expensive. I don't know if I would have payed for premium if it wasn't for the 0% commission on Smarkets."
How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?
"The Oddsmatcher is a great tool and really speeds up placing bets."
How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?
"Last month there is no pinnacle dutch support. Thats the only reason I have acc woth you, also suppprt told me i will not get refunded or free month and that is rly non professional move from your side. Br"
Hi, we're very sorry you experienced a problem with one of the bookmakers on our site. Unfortunately this particular issue was outside of our control as the bookmaker had a technical issue with their feed, we were chasing them up regularly and as soon as they had resolved their problem we made sure that the odds were back up on the site. Unfortunately we can't offer refunds when just one out of over 90+ bookmakers is temporarily unavailable.

Pinnacle has been up and working again ever since that issue. We hope to maybe see you again as a customer in the future.

Kind regards

Paul
How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?
"1. Find odds are changed quite a bit when about to place bets more so when I was with guided profit. Annoying 2. More video tutorials to show how to do the offers especially for newbies like myself. Could do with some for the more advance ones also. 3. Odds matcher can be slow to update when refreshing. 4. The remember me function doesn't seem to rember the last settings after logging off - have to set set them again :( 5. It could be more iPad friendly. 6. Could also do with offers apply to apply to Ireland by introducing a flag symbol beside the offer. Could save a lot of time with this feature."
OddsMonkey is rated 4.77 based on 398 reviews