OddsMonkey Reviews

of reviewers recommend OddsMonkey
Read OddsMonkey Reviews

support@oddsmonkey.com

15 Parsons Court, Aycliffe Business Park, County Durham

An indispensable tool for any matched bettor. A number of the video guides and offer pages would benefit from being updated. I would also have benefited from a clearer guide to transitioning from new customer offers to reload offers.
I'm brand new to the betting scene and I was very very nervous about promises of easy money. I used their free guide and suddenly found I had actually made a little money. I decided I'd use part of the winnings to subscribe to them and I don't regret it. They've got a ton of ways to make money and lot of very helpful people who have answered my questions. Highly reccomend!
Very good service, the tools are very helpful and the tutorials are very clear
OddsMonkey has saved me an enormous amount of time finding the best and most valuable offers which allows me to spend my time making profit, rather than using my time scouring the web!
I’ve just started Matched Betting after thinking about it for a while. Odds Monkey finally allowed me to get my head round it (or the basics at least) and the calculator is easy to use. Made a little profit on my first 2 bets with start up offers.
The website is ok. The tools as well. Highly recommended
Well worth it!
good, simple, perfect way to earn some money
great site
win £100 worth of Amazon vouchers!
Quick to learn and has easily made me some money so I can buy more Christmas presents for the family! Great job guys!!
Excellent service, however i think the subscription is a little too expensive. It only is a good price for very motivated matched bettors who spend a lot of time on it.
Looking for extra income with the baby here now and this provides just what I need and more! The welcome offer guides as well as the tools that you get with a premium membership are invaluable. Quite often I can make a tidy profit just from using the Oddsmatcher and no free bet. Everything is up to date and correct with regards to guides and info and the advise is very helpful. I love the smarkets integration, makes things a lot simpler and streamlined. Thanks guys! Really made a difference for my family
Very useful guides even a monkey like me can use it
Very helpful and informative, feels like a little matched betting community ready to answer any questions. The offers pages are very useful.
Great service takes all the leg work out so you can focus on the profit.
Good simple guides and great support staff who will answer any questions you may have, not to mention their acca finder and odds matcher software. Makes matched betting a breeze!
Odds monkey is an extremely comprehensive yet easy to follow site/ guide to get you started and keep you going in matched betting. I was very sceptical at first and initially nervous about betting on exchanges for the first time - there is no way I'd have done this on my own without the step by step walk throughs and guides provided. Once you get started the ease of the site makes it easy to start accessing the more advanced tools.
Only started using odds monkey 1-2 weeks ago and it has made match betting so much easier and more fun, im still getting to grips with it all but im slowly getting there with the help from the tutorials etc I would recommend odds monkey to anyone and everyone Good work guys
Very informative and easy to use, with great help and assistance available should any problems arise.
OddsMonkey is rated 4.82 based on 743 reviews