OddsMonkey Reviews

of reviewers recommend OddsMonkey
Read OddsMonkey Reviews

support@oddsmonkey.com

15 Parsons Court, Aycliffe Business Park, County Durham

Have used Oddsmonkey in the past when I first started matched betting, excellent customer service, always had follow up emails, recently started using again and the service is as always excellent. Highly recommend this service.
An incredible array of tools to help ease the process.
I wasn't sure about going full steam ahead, but I'm so glad I joined oddsmonkey because they help you out every step of the way. Tutorials are great and easy to understand, and if you need a refresher you can check back whenever it you like. Best of all though are the excellent tools you get to use as a member. I would definitely recommend taking the plunge!
Very good service. Correctly following the guides and using the tools will get you an almost instant return on your investment. Huge gains to be made over time.
I was a complete beginner but feel I’m getting to grips with matched betting thanks to OddsMonkey’s easy to understand guides and help.
Great, simple and profitable
OddsMonkey really has everything u need to match bet and it’s all explained so simply which is great for a beginner like myself. The east to follow, step by step guides are a great introduction and I don’t know where I’d be without the tools!
Really good tools to help you get set up and earning money! Couldn't have done this without OddsMonkey!
I've been using Odds Monkey for little under a month and made the profit it estimated from the initial sign up. There's additional tutorials available on the premium to progress from the initial sign up offers too. Very impressed so far and the staff are on hand for guidance.
It is the easiest to use and most comprehensive of all the systems. Recommended by all of the top YouTube match betters. You have excellent tutorials that are simple to follow and easy to understand. I am very impressed with your product.
The easiest software I have used by far, quick and accurate
Really great way of earning money. The guides are clear and extremely useful, any problems are quickly rectified either by looking through some of the discussion from the other members or by asking any of the team. They are all very friendly and happy to help. I really recommend the OddsMonkey.
Great site, couldn't manage without it!
This service is a must-have for all people who wants to invest on matched betting
For a first timer on matched betting Odds Monkey Premium is absolutely essential.Simple,understandable guidance and a real customer service approach
Awesome software, easy to use, so glad i discovered your site
The best way to earn extra money with absolutely no risk
Very well laid out site, exceptionaly good tools and community and very helpful, polite staff that answer literally immediately when asked a question.
A great discovery. All the guides well written for those not familiar with betting or sport.
I have been using OddsMonkey for a little over 2 months now and I have found it to be an excellent service. It is easy to navigate and use the software. With many guides to follow and make use of. Sometimes I have found the guides a little difficult to understand due to my own inexperience, but at those times I have asked for help from the staff on the community boards and they have been brilliant at explaining further and offering advice. After 2 months I decided to update to the annual subscription as I believed it to be good value for money.
OddsMonkey is rated 4.83 based on 755 reviews