OddsMonkey Reviews

More Photos & Videos
OddsMonkey 5 star review on 27th January 2017
Sue Channing
More Photos & Videos
Your site is very good in particular the race matcher and tennis matcher as well as the odds matcher, however your Daily Offer Calendar is poor and i find I can get more comprehensive information regarding reload offers from free matched betting sites. Please don't be mad at me guys as I love your site but if you want me to tell you the one area you should concentrate on improving then its the Daily Offer Calendar. Other than that - keep going.
Really straight forward easy to use software backed up by simple instructions on how to do the offers.
It gives you a lot of opportunities how to trade your money in a profitable way. It also teach you how to make the most profits from your sport bets, I would recommend it to novices also to experienced people to learn how to make a profit in simple way on the sport market.
I heard about matched betting from a friend back in February. After doing some research of my own I signed up to Odds Monkey and have been using their odds matching tools and tips for around 3 months. I have made well over £1000 profit in that time on Sports betting. A couple of members of my family recently signed up after seeing my success and are also enjoying making money from Matched Betting.
i enjoy all the tools and write ups
A good tool to find arbitrage opportunities.However,there is no extra benefit from when I paid £8 a month.The new tools are probably useful for a beginner but I am a seasoned pro and for me they are irrelevant.

Horse racing tools that I use from other software systems include being able to filter out certain meetings or
choose certain races.

My conclusion is that it is a good service and definately worth £8 a month but at nearly double for no extra benefit,
I may well not renew my subscription.I think it is now more value if you are a novice and use several tools
I like the way the desktop oddsmatcher tool looks and prefer to use it on my mobile however the refresh button is hidden behind 'all bookmakers'. I dislike the mobile viewer.

I also wish the site would default to oddsmatcher

I don't use any other part of your site
I only really use the odds matching software as I've been matched betting for years, but from what ive seen its looks like pretty good advice. One thing I did notice was I couldn't download any spreadsheets (acca etc) when I click the download button nothing happens.
Keep up the good work.
Hi - thanks for the review. If you drop an email to support@oddsmonkey.com and let them know the spreadsheets you were having issues downloading and the device you are using, we will ensure that someone gets in contact and resolves the issue.
Site easy to navigate. Tools/calcs basic but do the job. Would like to see more sports covered.
Congratulations on your success. The more popular you become with your tutorials the less worth will it becomes being a member. Bookies are not stupid. Volume has killed the game.
site and tools are great, much better than other sites ive used and the community seems to be much more democratic, my one criticism is that not all offers available are in the daily offer calendar, and i its only friends who use other sites that i find out about them. over all a cracking service at a fantastic price, excellent value all round.
I am really impressed can see me using this service for a long time, customer service are very helpful and very polite. Only minus is that you focus mainly on football and horse racing. Be good if u look into tennis more. All and all a very good professional service easy nice looking layout good stuff :)
Excellent easy to use website with a great layout and tools to carry out matched betting effectively. The customer service is friendly and efficient with a quick response to queries when required. I would recommend it to anybody who wants to make a bit of extra money.
Gostaria que estivesse traduzido para o português também.
I find it frustrating that I have to login frequently. Being able to stay logged in all day would greatly improve usability
Hi, thanks for the positive review :) If you select "Remember Login" when you are on the login page, this should keep you logged in unless you specifically click to logout. Hope this helps - any problems, just contact us at support@oddsmonkey.com
I don't tend to use the odds matcher as I normally miss the decent odds when I get on the bookies account. I have used the dutching tool but is there any way of selecting more than one bookie as when I find a good match most of the time I find bookies which I do not have an account to use.
I moved over from PA, but havnt been making the same money I used to. This is probably because there is a lack of offers at the moment.

The whole website is so well later out and a pleasure to use. Would be great to have a weekly email newsletter, say Saturday mornings with the best offers for the day/weekend. I do miss this from the other side, it used to prompt me to place some offers.
Really pleased with my subscription so far. I'm sure it's probably paid for itself already. Going further I'd love for the oddsmatcher to be even more up to date. Odds can move fast but the oddsmatcher doesn't always keep up. Your tutorials are fantastic and well put together, really simple to understand.
OddsMonkey is rated 4.81 based on 599 reviews