OddsMonkey Reviews

More Photos & Videos
OddsMonkey 5 star review on 27th January 2017
Sue Channing
More Photos & Videos
It has very useful tools that enable me to make money very easily
Very well-functioning site, easy to navigate, great community support, good prompt support from the 'owners'. All in all, a great site and my 'go to' for matched betting
It's simple to use and has an excellent selection of odds/bookies. My only slight complaint is that the mobile site isn't quite as easy to use as the desktop, but overall an excellent experience
I like the ability to lay bets directly to Smarkets and Betfair and I like the Profit Tracker tool. I dislike the latency on updating odds on the Racematcher and Oddsmatcher tools. I find the Acca finder much less intuitive than some rivals and it would be good to have some filters on Racematcher tool.
Oddsmonkey has allowed me to independently become a part-time matched bettor, enabling me to earn a regular monthly income!
I made money straight away. Making money always makes me happy. Making easy money makes me even happier.
A great tool which allows you to generate a second income.
It's made me very happy as it has enabled me to source extra income
Well-money in the bank!Lovely helpful people-it's like being in an exclusive club.
It has change my life in a really good way.It is a great hobby with the extra bonus of making money. Well done Oddsmonkey!
Making money, but feel like some more help on casino’s would help
I love SM integration and simple profit Tracker.
Oddsmonkey is a great way to earn extra cash and there are lots of offers and tools. The profit will only be temporary due to gubbings but worth joining whilst they have 0% commission with smarkets
great site well laid out. Active forum and great staff involvement. would have got a 5/5 but searching for posts ext. in the forum are a nightmare.
Great customer support!!
Oddsmonkey is great! Simple as that! A few problems are I struggle to refresh the Oddsmatcher and limit events! Spoorts! I end up doing it manually from bookie to Betfair! Sometimes the Community or Support don't answer! I don't understand dutching or acca's! Obviously I know what an acca is but struggling to apply matched betting to them! But overall it is excellent! Real value for money!
Good tools, good list of offers. Great staff support and community! Really helped me to learn about match betting and start seeing some profit.
The software provided blows the competitors out of the water. Horse racing, accumulators, casino's, sports betting, bingo and more are all included on one site. There is no additional charge for extra material. It may be said that you get what you pay for. Buy cheap get cheap. Not true in this case. The membership is worth every penny. You will earn your money back quickly and then you're in the profit.

I would offer a word of caution though. The literature around Matched Betting states that you cant lose. If you follow the guides then you wont. If you rush or get complacent then you can lose your stake!! This is not gambling however, (regardless of what looks your friends and family may give you when you tell them what you do). If you follow the rules you will make a tax free profit. It took me a while to build up a stake as I could only afford to do one offer at a time. It was frustrating but your funds soon build up. Be patient and enjoy each success. There's a lot of learning to do but its fun doing so and the online community and OddsMonkey staff will help you every step of the way.

(OddsMonkey staff - I would like to see more up to date videos. They are great for people like me with Dyslexia (where sometimes the guides are a little overwhelming).
The each way matcher is just incredible. On a Saturday morning for an hour, I can make £50-200 easily. That's £800 a £200-800 a month just on that excluding all the free bet offers!
The service was average but recently there have been a raft of changes and they have all been for the better. This service is now a real contender up there with the likes of Profit Maximiser .. in fact you now get more value for money than with other services and is very competitive on price. I think the tutorials could do with more in depth descriptions but with a bit of reading elsewhere you can use the information held within as a good basis
Hi, I came over from Profit Accumulator after a recommendation from a mate and Oddsmonkey seems to be far more user friendly. However, I still haven't got a clue how to use the racing matcher for example. I think the guides are written with the assumption that we have an idea about betting, when I have NOT GOT A CLUE. It would be good to explain the principles first before getting into the tutorial itself.

I also don't have lots of time and expect that I will just about make my £15 subscription fee back every month if I'm lucky. Or maybe I'm just not using it right? I've not got a lot of interest in using casino stuff and certainly not bingo.

Apart from that, great!