OddsMonkey Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend OddsMonkey

support@oddsmonkey.com

15 Parsons Court, Aycliffe Business Park, County Durham

How would you rate the customer service and support you receive from OddsMonkey?
How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?
"Excellent support, great community and a great site to navigate."
How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?
"Hi would like to recieve a one to one training, but difficult to get the times that suits me, otherwise fairly happy, also had issues with betfair. Thank you Howard"
How would you rate the OddsMonkey software tools?
"excellent service with helpful members, any problems are resolved quickly and efficiently"
How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?
"Very happy with Oddsmonkey. Before I found this site I was losing money left right and centre now I have very healthy accounts at the bookies and exchanges. I use it everyday to find my best bets for the day. I don't boast to have thousands in my accounts but surely I am getting there. Keep up the good work all at Oddsmonkey and thank you for all you do.."
How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?
"The website is very easy to use, the training is excellent, support is excellent, the tools are excellent and above all it is helping me to make money!"
How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?
"OddsMonkey takes the strain so I can take the gain !"
How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?
"Great community, really helpful guides. support staff are responsive and knowledgeable"
How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?
"Excellent service. I've made thousands in tax free cash with minimal effort. Great community and helpful staff. The tools available all work great. Really can't fault it at all."
How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?
"So easy to use and so little effort to recoup the subscription charge. Simply awesome!!"
How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?
"An excellent resource to automate matched betting. The forum is also very helpful."
How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?
"It has made match betting a much simpler and automatic process for me. Can't imagine going without it now!"
"Not happy but easier😀"
How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?
"A £15 investment every month for Oddsmonkey membership is worth £750 plus per month in matched betting profit for me. Happy days."
How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?
"Since I have been a member, I have found that responses from OM staff have not been that good. Also the oddsmatcher is nearly always way behind the bookies, it becomes very frustrating trying to find close matches when every time you go to the bookie to find the odds have already changed. In less than a minute according to the oddsmatcher."
Hi - thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We're sorry to hear that you've experienced some issues when using our software. All our software is built in-house and we have our own dedicated technical support team that maintain all our tools and are available 7 days a week. If you can email support@oddsmonkey.com and provide some examples of the bookmaker/s and sport/s where you saw delayed odds then we can investigate and look to resolve any problems.
How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?
"At first very happy - helped my finances a lot"
How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?
"I signed up for Oddsmonkey last year and pay a monthly subscription. It is an excellent website which is very easy to navigate. The tutorials are very well laid out and beneficial to beginners. I would highly recommend signing up"
How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?
"Nice lock in accumulator finder"
How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?
"Packed full of offers and tutorials. I knew nothing about matched betting before starting on this website and I’ve now made close to 1500 in 3 months. Their tools are brilliant."
How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?
"the tutorials are easy to follow,I like all the tools, the offers are not always relevant to me(to many casino offers),great way to get extra cash."
How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?
"20 grand up in 2 years still going strong"
OddsMonkey is rated 4.77 based on 403 reviews