OddsMonkey Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend OddsMonkey

support@oddsmonkey.com

15 Parsons Court, Aycliffe Business Park, County Durham

How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?
"I find the forums very useful."
How would you rate the customer service and support you receive from OddsMonkey?
How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?
"Brilliant and truly worth the subscription fee. If only I had more time to make more money"
How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?
"Oddsmonkey has enabled me to make money and profit from a subject I previously had no experience of and 18 months later I am confident in what it has taught me and I have made over £12,000. Thank you so much Oddsmonkey!"
How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?
"With Oddsmonkey I make on average £200 - £500 every month and that goes a long way. The support is excellent and the forum gives you endless tips and advice."
How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?
"It has enabled me to make some well-needed income while being unemployed!"
How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?
"Website is constantly updated and I have found it very easy and helpful with offers etc. from the bookies"
How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?
"Brilliant website with excellent tutorials and great tools to make MB efficient and easy."
How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?
"Just starting and I’m well impressed so far and have started to build a nice little bank roll in a couple of days, can’t wait to see after a month or 2. Thanks OddsMonkey."
"Good site. Thank you."
How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?
"OK to start with but not that good at explaining more advanced techniques such as accumulators"
Hi - thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We do have videos and guides on accumulators but if you'd like some further training then drop us an email at support@oddsmonkey.com and we can look at getting you setup with a 1-2-1 training session with one of our support staff that specialises in this area.
"££££££££££££ :-)"
How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?
"Excellent value for money, Great for making a little extra income."
How would you rate the OddsMonkey software tools?
"Easy to use and good data provided"
How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?
"OddsMonkey allowed me to earn some additional money that I could put towards an extra holiday"
How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?
"Excellent support, great community and a great site to navigate."
How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?
"Hi would like to recieve a one to one training, but difficult to get the times that suits me, otherwise fairly happy, also had issues with betfair. Thank you Howard"
How would you rate the OddsMonkey software tools?
"excellent service with helpful members, any problems are resolved quickly and efficiently"
How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?
"Very happy with Oddsmonkey. Before I found this site I was losing money left right and centre now I have very healthy accounts at the bookies and exchanges. I use it everyday to find my best bets for the day. I don't boast to have thousands in my accounts but surely I am getting there. Keep up the good work all at Oddsmonkey and thank you for all you do.."
How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?
"The website is very easy to use, the training is excellent, support is excellent, the tools are excellent and above all it is helping me to make money!"
How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?
"OddsMonkey takes the strain so I can take the gain !"
OddsMonkey is rated 4.77 based on 397 reviews