OddsMonkey Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend OddsMonkey

support@oddsmonkey.com

15 Parsons Court, Aycliffe Business Park, County Durham

How would you rate the customer service and support you receive from OddsMonkey?
How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?
"Using OddsMonkey tools saves me hours each week and I honestly do not think that I would have been as successful without the various matchers, finders and calculators available. The exchange integrations mean that I am not juggling numerous screens and devices and helps to avoid errors. I found the one to one session with Russell extremely helpful and look forward to putting some of his advice into action in the coming weeks. Thank you OddsMonkey, I really don't think that I could have done this without you!"
How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?
"Tutorials make it easy to not make a mistake and the profit tracker saves you doing it yourself."
How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?
"The oddsmatcher alone is worth the money!"
How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?
"Helpful advice based on where I am in the process and what to do next."
How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?
"Oddsmonkey in general is just a great company. I was skeptical at first but having been at it for a month it's a real opportunity to make good money! The tools are very advanced and really helpful and the staff are just as good. I had a 1-2-1 with Russell this morning and he was very friendly and insightful. Overall a great experience."
How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?
"Great friendly service. Russell was very helpful and I have used his tips to good use this very evening! I have realised that I have only been scratching the surface of the oddsmonkey website. Keep up the good work!"
How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?
"I find the forums very useful."
How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?
"Brilliant and truly worth the subscription fee. If only I had more time to make more money"
How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?
"Oddsmonkey has enabled me to make money and profit from a subject I previously had no experience of and 18 months later I am confident in what it has taught me and I have made over £12,000. Thank you so much Oddsmonkey!"
How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?
"With Oddsmonkey I make on average £200 - £500 every month and that goes a long way. The support is excellent and the forum gives you endless tips and advice."
How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?
"It has enabled me to make some well-needed income while being unemployed!"
How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?
"Website is constantly updated and I have found it very easy and helpful with offers etc. from the bookies"
How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?
"Brilliant website with excellent tutorials and great tools to make MB efficient and easy."
How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?
"Just starting and I’m well impressed so far and have started to build a nice little bank roll in a couple of days, can’t wait to see after a month or 2. Thanks OddsMonkey."
"Good site. Thank you."
How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?
"OK to start with but not that good at explaining more advanced techniques such as accumulators"
Hi - thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We do have videos and guides on accumulators but if you'd like some further training then drop us an email at support@oddsmonkey.com and we can look at getting you setup with a 1-2-1 training session with one of our support staff that specialises in this area.
"££££££££££££ :-)"
How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?
"Excellent value for money, Great for making a little extra income."
How would you rate the OddsMonkey software tools?
"Easy to use and good data provided"
How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?
"OddsMonkey allowed me to earn some additional money that I could put towards an extra holiday"
OddsMonkey is rated 4.77 based on 403 reviews