Nutriseed Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Nutriseed

team@nutriseed.co.uk

Nutri Towers
Unit 5 Lanrick Road

Tell us how Nutriseed made you happy

"I AM DELIGHTED WITH MY ORDER..ALL PACKED WELLAND DELIVERED QUICKLY,,I WILL BE ORDERING FROM NUTRISEED AGAIN.."
"The packaging is nice the delivery was so fast. ;)"
"Excellent packaging and quality,quick delivery-BRILLIANT"
"They just seem to get it. In a light hearted way, but serious about quality nutrition. They deliver fast."
"Just received my delivery today after a speedy service. I've yet to try the products so I will keep you posted x"
"First but not the last order! Very pleased! Already recommended to my friends! Great prices, amazing customer service, quick delivery and lovely packaging! Will def buy again!"
"My order was dispatched and arrived quickly without any problems. Goods arrived in perfect condition and as advertised. Will definitely recommend."
"Nutriseed is excellent! The delivery of my order was swift and it arrived earlier than I expected it to which was good. I would definitely recommend using this company’s products and service. I love Nutriseed's website! It is very informative! I'm new to using superfood powders so when I decided that I wanted to purchase some different superfoods, I wasn't that knowledgable on the nutritional values of the different products available. Therefore the information on the website really helped me to decide which products I would purchase! I like how I can choose to search for products based on my concern or for the gains that they will contribute to, as well as their category (dried fruits, nuts, superfood powders and so on). I really like the friendly tone that's been used on the website! This stood out to me and made the website feel very welcoming and approachable - it was worded in simpler terms so for someone like me who isn’t that familiar with superfoods yet, it was easier to read about and understand the products on offer."
"Love the bee pollen and so does my Two year old...."
"Received the package after 2 days of ordering, fast, convenient and well packaged."
"I am so happy with nutriseed . I placed an order late Monday night and it arrived by Wednesday. The products are so fresh and yummy and I couldn't wait to start baking...well I didn't wait, I went straight to the kitchen and whipped up some treats. I love the packaging too. It is simple and natural, keeps the food fresh and it perfect for natural whole foods. I will definitely be ordering again. Thank you nutriseed peeps, keep up the awesome work!"
"Order very well packaged with great attention to detail, had that personal touch which was much appreciated and very rarely seen nowadays. Overall extremely happy with my purchase and cannot wait to experiment with my smoothies. Delivery was extremely quick."
"Awesome possom! Flowers and star shine all over. Got my two boxes of treatlicious yum and even got a small serving of wheatgrass - yum!"
"I love the fact that the products are organic and of high quality. It has been easy to find the products and order. I find that it can be hard to find proper organic products in one place, so I'm hoping that Nutriseed expands on their product lines, as it would make it easier for us that want the organic lifestyle."
"This is only my second purchase from Nutriseed but just like the first order the delivery was superb!! Super fast. Love the product too and the extra surprise of a sachet of wheat grass. Will definitely order again."
"Tastes much like the other ashwa powders I've had. I make a hot drink with it (1g) and blackcurrent juice, three times a day. Helps my mediation, and me in my job. Delivery was super quick and the packaging and presentation is high quality (a very nice touch) Will be being buying again and have already recommended to others."
"Delivery was quick, the actual product is of a really high standard (I purchased spirulina powder) and they even included a complementary pouch of cocoa powder which was a nice surprise! The packaging was all recyclable too, no plastic in sight. Overall a very good experience :) would order again."
"Arrived really quickly with complimentary product. I particularly like the more casual approach to communication and packaging."
"Love the quirky notes from Nutriseed, your emails made me smile and they were true to their word. Nice early morning delivery and ahhh the smell of raw cacao butter when I opened the back. Thank you from your new biggest fan"
"Great company, fast shipping and a very helpful customer service. Guaranteed satisfaction ???? However, I would like to see more organic products"
Nutriseed is rated 4.52 based on 3,308 reviews