Nutriseed Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Nutriseed

team@nutriseed.co.uk

Nutri Towers
Unit 5 Lanrick Road

Tell us how Nutriseed made you happy

"The smell makes me heave. How do I return goods for a refund."
Hi Carol,

I am sorry if you didn't like the smell of the product you received. Let me help you with this. Can you please send us more details like your order #, the product you bought including the batch ID at the back so we can check. Let me also also reply to that email with our return/refund process. Our email address is team@nutriseed.co.uk

I will be waiting for your email.

Your Nutriseed Customer Care Team
"Hate it. The flavour makes me feel sick. The colour if off putting. I’ve tried with all kinds of fruit"
Hi,

Thank you for getting in touch and for the feedback.

We are very much willing to help if there is any issue. Please do not hesitate to send us an email with more details so we can check this product for you. Our email address is team@nutriseed.co.uk

Your Nutriseed Customer Care Team
"Still not received just going to mail them and tell them not to bother"
"Taste s horrible"
"We ordered the 3 day juice cleanse & waited over 2 weeks for delivery with no helpful information after many phone calls & emails! And when they did eventually arrive we find the taste & quality compared to other companies juices are very bad! Will be very happy not to use this bad company with bad customer service & bad products ever again & would certainly never recommend this company to anyone!"
"Items still not received."
"Great products as usual and I cannot fault them, but it took 17 days for me to receive my order which is ridiculous. Twice my products were dispatched, but were not delivered. The first time they were 'destroyed' according to DPD which is a complete waste of food. The second order simply failed to arrive. I cannot fault Nutriseed customer service department who eventually sorted the problem but it should not take so long to receive an order. I will think twice before using Nutriseed again."
"Rating given on ordering, delivery and customer service; not the product as it hasn't been delivered. Purchased on 28:08:18 and to date (11.09.18) i haven't received my goods. I contacted customer service on 06:09:18. Reply received : "I will go ahead and communicate with our courier partner regarding this parcel, but of course we do not want you to wait any longer so I also have arranged another delivery for you and you can expect this within 2-3 working days. Should you receive two parcels, kindly refuse teh second delivery". Still waiting on both deliveries at time of writing. I questioned that if I should be out, how do I refuse delivery? No response. So disappointed."
Hi Shirley,

I am sorry that you do have your order yet even after we tried to resend on September 7th. We want to let you know that we also have received your email and we have now open an investigation with regards to this matter. I will reply to your email once i get the information I need. Please give us 24-48 hours for this.

Nutriseed Customer Care Team
"This is the second time you asked for a review so this is a second review. I have only had two servings of nutriseed, once with banana and milk, once in tomato soup. It turned my stomach and unless I find a way to make it more palatable I shall throw the whole lot out because guess what - only seven days to return it. I didn't try it right away, then I broke my wrist, so nutriseed was not top of my list. It's far too sweet, revolting and nothing disguises the taste. No wonder you only allow 7 days to return it!"
"The product was very bad tasting. I’ve disposed of it."
Hi,

I am sorry to hear that you did like the taste of the item you bought. We would really appreciate if you can send us an email and provide us more information like the product you are referring to so we can check. Our email address is team@nutriseed.co.uk

Nutriseed Customer Care Team
"Poor customer service. Received faulty goods and it was like it was my fault. Customer service is zero and wasted my money. Look at Trustpilot. I wish I’d looked there before buying."
"New to Nutriseed but having just bought a ghastly product it is not very likely that I'll feel like taking a risk again & buy from the company. I bought natural Stevia powder because of the reviews but mine is absolutely ghastly! It smells & tastes so awful I almost threw up. Just this morning I thought I might get away with a tiny bit in a whole pot of very fresh, very home made, very organic & very expensive classic Italian tomato soup.... The ghastly smell & taste so overpowered everything I had to throw the whole lot out. And clean & freshen the toilet & cloak room! Can't be bothered with the whole process of chasing people for return etc. but I am still considering having it tested. I am very curious about just what's in the powder that makes it stink so?!"
Hi

Thank you for getting in touch.

I am sorry to hear about the stevia powder. We really appreciate that you're bringing this up to us and rest assured that we will take action on this. First , we would like to let you know that we take the quality of our products seriously. Can you please send us an email to team@nutriseed.co.uk and provide us more details like your order number or your email address for us to better assist you.

Alternatively, you can call us at 0800 567 7472.

Nutriseed Customer Team
"i got the cacaco nibs and they stated they are ideal for turning things choclatley, not at all they do not go soft at all. very disapointed"
"This is one of the worst companies I have ever dealt with. Not a single time did they pick up their phone. I ordered 5kg of dates from them, that were mouldy. They asked me to return them, which is what I did - paying for extortionate postage fee; for both delivery and returns! I haven't heard from them since. Not only is their customer service poor, but the goods that I purchased were of an inferior quality. (Mouldy food is well known to be a source of aflatoxins which are cancerogenic.)"
"Stop pestering me with emails!"
"You have asked me to make a review!! I have sent you several emails to say I did not receive everything I ordered in the parcel, here I am saying it again!! Please do something about this,"
"Not for me. Gave me a dodgy tummy. Sorry"
"I was really disappointed with the product. It doesn’t have a chocolate taste to it as stated and is bright green in colour. I cannot drink it without vomiting the taste is that vile. I have been calling nutriseed for almost two weeks but nothing !!"
"I have tried to call you several times to change my order, but cannot get through. What number can I call and when, so I can stop getting too much of the Hemp powder? I use it and it's very good, but I have TOO MUCH! Susan"
"Never again. I always use the Juice Master for my Juice diet and took a chance on Nutriseed. It was delivered to the wrong address, left in the sun and the juices were poorly wrapped in piece of bubble wrap that was horrible and had a lingering odour of frozen fish. The juices themselves are tiny (compared to the Juice Master) and not worth the money. The juice bottles were crushed and defrosted and unfortunately ended up in the bin. (Around the same time I went back to the Juice Master and placed an order). Also tried to call Nutriseed, apparently closed all weekend. I get the distinct feeling my juices were thrown out of the door as they all left on Friday. Never again. I would honestly advise anyone against the experience and go to a reputable and established business for their juice detox. I took a chance and really wish I hadn’t."
Nutriseed is rated 4.55 based on 2,989 reviews