Nutriseed Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Nutriseed

team@nutriseed.co.uk

Nutri Towers
Unit 5 Lanrick Road

Tell us how Nutriseed made you happy

"This juice tastes terrible and made my daughter throw up every night - definitely do not recommend this to anyone - complete waste of money !"
"Very dissapointed with the product and customer service. Refused a return after I discovered the cleansing bottles contained over 100g of sugar. It also states on their website that refunds are accepted. I sent emails and tried calling them on the phone and there was never a reply from them. AVOID AT ANY COST."
"Product is like eating straight sugar to be precise; each bottle contains over 20g of sugar so consuming over 100g of sugar a day. When I contacted customer services they refused any form of refund despite their website stating something different. I have had to get credit card company involved to reclaim my money. AVOID POOR PRODUCTS AND POORER CUSTOMER SERVICE"
Hi Dorian,

We apologise if there is any inconvenience on your part. We would be glad to check this for you. Just send us an email should you need further assistance or you can also call our free phone number 0800 567 7472. Our Customer Phone Care opening hours: Monday to Friday: 9:00am - 5:00pm except for holidays.
"Terrible. They tasted disgusting and I only lost 3lb after 5days. Do not recommend."
Hi Elliot,

Thank you for getting in touch.

Your satisfaction is important to us. It would really help if you can send us more details (i.e the product you are referring to) so we can check.

"Hate to write a negative review but I appear to have had an allergic reaction to something in the Nutriseed mix. Not your fault. It tasted ok but I now have two bags I can't use.🙁"
Hi,

Thank you for getting in touch and I am sorry if you had allergic reaction. Though we understand that our bodies react differently on the products we take. Please note that you can return any unopened packs so we can refund. The return cost will be shouldered by the customer.

Hi,

Thank you for getting in touch.

Our bodies react differently on the foods/product we take. I am sorry to hear that you had allergic reaction. Please note that you can return unopened items so we can refund.

"I got the 5 day juice detox. It wasn’t for me. I didn’t like mist of the juices... wouldn’t do it again."
Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

Here at Nutriseed, your satisfaction is our priority. Just send us an email should you need further assistance or you can also call our free phone number 0800 567 7472. Our Customer Phone Care opening hours: Monday to Friday: 9:00am - 5:00pm except for holidays.
"It looks great but I still have not received my goods yet. So I cannot comment yet."
Hi Shirley,

How are you? I just want to make sure that you have received your order by now.

"I ordered this about two weeks ago and have still not received it. I’ve been bombarded by emails regarding ordering moreand not one explanation as to the delay although I informed them I have not yet received my order. I will not be ordering ever again from them and am totally unimpressed."
Hi Elaine,

Your satisfaction is very important to us.

"Delivery of juice was left in the door of my building even though I was home some juices were completely defrosted. I'm wary to drink them. They are still in my freezer. Making a delivery date was impossible"
"Extremely unpleasant taste however you try and disguise it. Customer service leaves much to be desired with patchy communication; the easy mistake many have made - including myself - in accidentally over ordering needs further investigation. This upsale is very suspicious. My emails were ignored, I had to process a return for this - at my own expense (I’m now out of pocket). Not impressed at all and I would therefore never recommend you to anyone."
"I cannot use this product. Purchased recently and have tried it twice and it has given me a very sore stomach."
"Tried the 3 day juice cleanse. Was really disappointed to be charged £10 for delivery despite the very prominent adverts on the website saying orders over £40 (which this was ) had free delivery. On contacting them to complain I was told that “fresh” items were exempt from this offer. When the juices arrived they were frozen. I’d like to offer the definition of fresh (food) recently made or obtained; not tinned, frozen, or otherwise preserved. It can’t be fresh and frozen. Really disappointed felt like I’d been scammed."
"Havent received it yet"
"An item is missing from my delivery and I have emailed nutriseed and heard nothing back! I am really dissspointed!"
"No delivery hard to contact anyone just been told by email its out of stock but they have taken my money"
"Dreadful company, rude arrogant and no customer service. Quality extremely poor which is why its so cheap... sent mine to Reading Uni to check it was good stuff and the results were poor poor and more poor quality, do not use."
"Once again I am writing this, but as yet I still haven’t had a reply back from the 2 previous emails. Ordered my Nutriseed before Christmas online. Did the checkout procedure correctly paid through PayPal, it wasn’t till I had paid did I find out Nutriseed had added an extra 90 day supply onto my order. For an extra £16plus. Contacted them by email, which was ignored, emailed again which was ignored. Let’s see what’s done this time. My 180 days of Nutriseed has arrived. So I’ll be busy drinking my way through this for the next 6 months or so, only done a week, apart from feeling like I’ve been starved till my lunch, can’t see any other benefits. Let’s see what happens by July when I have finished it all. Yippee"
"Dreadful customer service, no reply to emails and dont answer the phone, busy because they are cheap and cheap and nasty is all I can say about this company and their products, avoid at all costs if you dont want to lose any money, they dont do refunds if your order never arrives!!"
"Worst company I have ever dealt with and if you look on Trustpilot you will see the real reviews and their customer services. Order never arrived, messages never answered, no refund, lost a lot of money will never use again."
"Scam - e-mail tracking number does not work. team@nutriseed.co.uk do not respond to emails. 0800 567 7472 say they are expecting a 'high volume of calls' and disconnect after 3-5 minutes of holding. The 'leave a message' facility does not work. Stay away from Nutriseed - they are detrimental to well-being."
Nutriseed is rated 4.52 based on 3,308 reviews