NRSWA Courses Reviews

+448451307411

sambarton@projss.co.uk,kately@projss.co.uk,abigail@projss.co.uk

17 Wollaston Crescent
Wollaston Industrial Centre

How would you rate NRSWA Courses?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Anthony Harris
Verified Buyer
"Great tutor learnt a great deal"
(NRSWA Unit 2) - Posted 1 day ago
Thanks Anthony, great to hear you learnt a lot during your course, if there's anything else we can help with please let us know.
Mr Bryan Waistell
Verified Buyer
"The trainers covered all aspects of the course thoroughly and also asking various questions to each person taking the course to make sure we knew how to use the red book for setting out chapter 8. I have recommended your company to my local council to use . Really pleased will be using your services again"
(NRSWA Unit 10) - Posted 1 day ago
Thank you so much Bryan, we look forward to working with you again and thank you for the recommendation.
Mr John Brighton
Verified Buyer
"We had a great instructor that guided us through the course. Many thanks"
(NRSWA Supervisor Units 1, 10-14+16) - Posted 1 day ago
Thank you for leaving a review John, I'll be sure to pass this on to your instructor.
Martin Sole
Verified Buyer
"Fortunately our operatives have been previously trained and experienced in street works however they commented that if they had been learning for the first time the course was very confusing and they would have come away with many more questions and would not felt confident to set out traffic management"
(NRSWA Unit 2) - Posted 1 day ago
Thank you for leaving a review Martin, very sorry to hear your delegates felt the course could be found confusing, we want delegates to come away from the course feeling confident and competent in traffic management.
I'm going to pass your comments to my colleague who manages our trainers, she's going to look into this and work with the trainer to find any improvements we could introduce.
I appreciate this won't help the experience of your operatives but you taking the time to leave a review helps us to continually find improvements. My colleague will follow up with you as we move forward.
Rimantas Zilinskis
"Professional staff"
(NRSWA Operative) - Posted 1 day ago
Thanks Rimantas, if there's anything else we can help with please let us know.
Mrs Helen Fagan
"Good solid course"
(NRSWA Unit 2) - Posted 1 week ago
Thank you for leaving a review Helen.
Thank you for leaving a review Helen.
Ian Porteous
Verified Buyer
"Nice friendly people was a lot of knowledge Lunch was first class and made to feel welcome"
(NRSWA Re-Assessment) - Posted 1 month ago
Thanks for leaving a review Ian, great to hear your course went well, if there's anything else we can help with please let us know.
Alison Doherty
Verified Buyer
"The course was well presented with practical and worksheets"
(NRSWA Supervisor Units 1, 10-14+16) - Posted 1 month ago
Thank you for leaving a review Alison, if there's anything else we can help with please let us know.
Mr Iulius Stoian
"Very happy"
(NRSWA Supervisor Units 1, 10-14+16) - Posted 2 months ago
That's what we like to hear, thank you for choosing PSS for your NRSWA course. If there's anything else we can help with, please let us know.
"Well planned and executed"
(NRSWA Re-Assessment White Card All 16 Units ) - Posted 3 months ago
Thank you for leaving a review, if there's anything else we can help with please let us know.
Mr Dave Davey
Verified Buyer
"My engineers have said it could have been a little more lighthearted, instead of being read out in monotone drone"
(NRSWA Unit 2) - Posted 3 months ago
Thank you for leaving a review, I'm sorry to hear that and that's great feedback for us. I'll ask my colleague to speak with your trainer and see if we can improve our delivery.
Mr Mark Philpot
Verified Buyer
"Great tutors, very helpful and knowledgeable. Will definitely use again"
(NRSWA Supervisor Units 1, 10-14+16) - Posted 3 months ago
Thanks for leaving a review Mark, let us know when we can help again and we will be happy to do so.
"Great Service from start to finish - Thank you"
(NRSWA Re-Assessment) - Posted 3 months ago
Mr Michael Riley
Verified Buyer
"The course content was excellent. And the instructor was very easy to understand and knowledgeable but the course was split between operatives and supervisors which at times left both sides waiting on the other"
(NRSWA Supervisor Units 1, 10-14+16) - Posted 8 months ago
Thank you for your feedback Michael, the courses do have both operatives and supervisors on, it's so supervisors can learn what it is like to direct colleagues while working. I'll speak with our team though and see if we can do anything to minimise any time spent waiting for others and keep the course running smoothly.
If there's anything else we can help with please let us know.
"Very well presented course. Instructor was very friendly and easy going. Material was clear and easy to follow."
(NRSWA Unit 1) - Posted 8 months ago
Thank you for the review! I'll be sure to pass on your feedback to your instructor.
Mr Paul Bell
Verified Buyer
"Just the right amount of students(6) was split into half theory/practical through the day, instructor(Mark) was knowledgeable with a good sense of humour, facilities provided were good including refreshments throughout the day. The course in Liverpool was the cheapest I found that was suitable to myself. Recommended from me."
(NRSWA Unit 2) - Posted 8 months ago
Thank you for leaving a review, and thank you for the recommendation. If there's anything else we can help you with please let us know.
Mr Leo Richards
Verified Buyer
"It was a very well run course with clear direction and instruction."
(NRSWA Unit 2) - Posted 8 months ago
Thank you for leaving a review Leo.
Mr Thomas Willis
Verified Buyer
"Great instructor. Very informative."
(NRSWA Operative Units 1-6+9) - Posted 8 months ago
Thanks Thomas, I'll be sure to pass this on to your instructor.
"Excellent Training"
Mr Nigel Kee
Verified Buyer
"The content, professional delivery and practical experience helped this course flow, when it could be a little dry without that."
(NRSWA Supervisor Units 1, 10-14+16) - Posted 8 months ago
Thank you for leaving a review Nigel, great to hear you enjoyed the practical aspect and if there's anything else we can help you with please let us know.
NRSWA Courses is rated 4.51 based on 85 reviews