NRSWA Courses Reviews

sambarton@projss.co.uk,kately@projss.co.uk,abigail@projss.co.uk

17 Wollaston Crescent
Wollaston Industrial Centre

Tell us how NRSWA Courses made you happy
Great course.... very good instructor made it enjoyable.
(NRSWA Unit 2) - Posted 1 month ago
Great to hear you enjoyed the course, thank you for leaving a review.
Fantastic place to do your courses. Trainer is very good at getting his point across . Great facilities. Would definitely recommend it . Be back in the near future.
(NRSWA Operative) - Posted 1 month ago
Thank you for leaving a review, we look forward to seeing you again.
The booking of the course was very easy and the course information was very good apart from the wrong arrival time. Instructor for the course was terrrible and my staff memebers came away more confused than before they went. Unfortantly we wont be sending our other staff memebers here for the Street Works Signage course.
(NRSWA Unit 2) - Posted 2 months ago
Thank you for leaving a review Mike, I'm going to ask the team to get in touch for some more information. We're always looking for ways to improve the training courses within the limits of the syllabus, we certainly don't want people feeling confused after the courses. Any further information you provide will be much appreciated.
Quick to arrange and pay. Easy to access and complete/ print certificates. Good value for money.
(NRSWA Unit 2) - Posted 2 months ago
Thanks for leaving a review, if there's anything else we can help with please let us know.
Good course easy to follow
Thank you for leaving a review.
Instructor had excellent practical knowledge and experience which helped make the course more interesting, rather than just going through the slides and books.
(NRSWA Unit 2) - Posted 9 months ago
Thank you for leaving a review, I'll be sure to share your comments with your trainer.
Very good course,more den complete and very interesting!!! Thank you very much
(NRSWA Re-Assessment) - Posted 10 months ago
Thank you for leaving a review.
I was very impressed with the facilities the venues was superb tutor was very understanding and helpful. I will defanatly be doing all of my training here and recommend to all my friends/ colleges
(NRSWA Re-Assessment) - Posted 10 months ago
Thank you for leaving a review and for the recommendation, if there's ever anything we can help with please let us know.
Steve was amazing, he didn’t come across like a school teacher he came across as a friend willing to teach us a lot. This was brilliant as it made me feel comfortable & eager to learn more. You’ll never come across a funnier Scottish man than Steve. Really pleased, thank you.
NRSWA Courses 5 star review on 16th March 2020
(NRSWA Unit 2) - Posted 10 months ago
Thanks for leaving such a great review, so good to hear you enjoyed your course with Steve, I'll be sure to pass on your comments.
Good course to the point well taught really enjoyed the hands on and the classroom overall first class course
(NRSWA Supervisor) - Posted 11 months ago
Thanks for leaving a review Stephen, great to hear you enjoyed the course.
Grossly inaccurate course length information (half day was actually a full day), causing my staff to miss PM appointments with paying customers, and dreadful treatment of one staff member who we declared as having a learning issue. He was belittled and humiliated. Won't use you again and will spread negative feedback.
(NRSWA Unit 2) - Posted 11 months ago
Thank you for leaving a review Peter. I'm very sorry for you and your team's negative experience on the NRSWA course. The joining instructions saying half-day was a technical error and we're very sorry it wasn't spotted before your course.
I've spoken with the team regarding your experience and an investigation was launched into the treatment of your team member. Delegates with learning difficulties regularly attend and complete NRSWA courses and we do our best to accommodate all delegates.
The report from the course is that our trainer did everything they legally could to help the delegate, I'm very sorry to hear he felt belittled and humiliated, that was never our or our trainer's intention.
Delegates completing this course will be responsible for signing, lighting and guarding on live roads, as you can imagine it's important they have met the pass requirements set out by the awarding body and the Street Works Act.
The feed back from my lads who attended, was that this course was very good. The man who ran this course was very easy to understand. Although they were concerned that it may have been really difficult to complete and they may have failed, it was very well explained by your member of staff.
(NRSWA Re-Assessment) - Posted 11 months ago
Thank you for leaving a review Paul, great to hear the trainer settled their nerves, thank you to both you and the guys for choosing us for the course.
Great course. Instructor was very engaging.
Everything was perfect.
(NRSWA Unit 2) - Posted 11 months ago
Thanks for the review, glad the course went so well, if there's anything else we can help with please let us know.
the course was very informative
(NRSWA Re-Assessment) - Posted 11 months ago
Thank you for leaving a review.
The course was great and so informative. A lot of hard work but worth gaining the qualification.
(NRSWA Unit 2) - Posted 11 months ago
We agree, well done for completing your course, great qualification to have behind you.
Great training, highly recommended
(NRSWA Unit 2) - Posted 11 months ago
Thank you for the recommendation Matthew, if there's anything else you need please let us know.
The course was good. Still waiting for my card in the post. Was told 7 to 10 days
(NRSWA Unit 10) - Posted 11 months ago
Thank you for leaving a review David, do you remember who told you it was 7 to 10 days? Streetworks cards are notorious for taking a long time to come through so you shouldn't have been told that and I'd like to investigate further.

We put on the joining instructions for all NRSWA courses that certificates and cards can take 12 weeks. We try to make that sooner but it's really in streetwork's hands. I'm sorry for the confusion, you will receive a pdf letter confirming you have passed the course and are competent, employers are usually happy for that until your card comes through.

If there's anything else we can help with please let us know.
I found it to be very helpful and informative the staff were very friendly highly recommend
(NRSWA Supervisor Units 1, 10-14+16) - Posted 11 months ago
Thank you so much for the recommendation Felix, if there's anything else we can help with please let us know.
Excellent!
(NRSWA Operative Units 1-6+9) - Posted 11 months ago
Thanks for leaving a review.
NRSWA Courses is rated 4.65 based on 209 reviews