Nothing But Padlocks Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nothing But Padlocks
Read Nothing But Padlocks Reviews

About Nothing But Padlocks:

Nothing But Padlocks is the leading manufacturer, testing facility and retailer of padlocks in Europe. We supply to the likes of the National Grid, Police, MOD, NHS and Shell but we also distribute to the general public via our website.

Additionally we work closely with the Police and insurance industry to help write White Papers and advice documents to ensure standards are upheld and easily understood.

0151 298 1943

Nothing But Padlocks 5 star review on 17th October 2020
Chris Holden
Nothing But Padlocks 5 star review on 16th October 2020
Beverley Hart
Good product at reasonable price. Excellent service.
This is a great marine combination padlock, so good to hear you like it too. Thank you
ALL very good. Easy to use website. Great range and good quality. Recommended.
Brilliant thank you. We love hearing from our long term customers and know we are still offering great service.
I had a specific need for same keyed padlocks. What was supplied was good quality sensibly priced and delivered promptly
Thank you, so good to hear you loved the Shield padlocks we supplied and the postal service was able to deliver them nice and quickly.
Order process was efficient and replacement keys arrived promptly by Royal Mail within the quoted delivery timescale.
Thank you, we were happy to help you with your replacement keys and it is great to hear the postal delivery was nice and quick.
Excellent service, very helpful and fast delivery. Will use again.
Thank you, I am glad we could help you with adding more keys to your padlock set.
Items received on time of good quality
Thank you, good to hear you liked your weatherproof padlocks.
Exceptionally speedy order processing and despatch. The product range, comprehensive product descriptions, suitability guidance, and additional information on the website and all excellent. The web 'key aliked', 'keyed differently' and 'additional keys' web options allow the purchaser to respond to a wide range of security scenarios. All additional keys ordered worked smoothly.
Thank you for your comprehensive review, love it! I am very happy you fond the website so informative and yet easy to use. Enjoy using your weatherproof padlock along with the extra keys.
Excellent service
Thank you, it is always good to hear we are delivering an excellent service. Just as we like it.
Website did exactly what it says on the tin - wanted three padlocks with the same key to unlock all, and that’s what I got. Would definitely recommend and would use again.
Thank you for your great commnets. I am happy we could help you with your keyed alike laminated padlocks.
\prompt delivery, a good sturdy product, all good.
It is great to hear you love the laminated padlock. Thank you.
Extremely simple, helpful and efficient ordering/delivery process.
Thank you for your lovely comments. I am glad we could help amend your order for you before we dispatched it.
Happy with the products, although a 4-digit paddock would be better than three. Delivery wasn’t great, told me at 8am that my package was coming at 9:30 (didn’t know beforehand what day the package was coming on either). But know that’s not done by you guys.
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience. We do have a four-dial version of this padlock but it may have been that the shackle dimensions were not suitable so you had to select the three-dial option. I am sorry to hear that the delivery timescale was not straightforward to understand. When orders are placed in the evenings, then we pick these upon our return to the office the following morning. They are then processed and dispatched for the following day's delivery before 5pm. I am pleased that you received notification from the courier giving you a time for delivery but can understand that this did not give you much notice. We appreciate your feedback and we always use these comments to help us improve things in the future.
Good service and padlock, what else do you want.
Thank you, so good to hear you love your marine grade combination padlocks.
Excellent, speedy service providing keyed alike padlocks.
Where possible, on orders received before 2pm, we aim to have them dispatched the same day. I can see you pipped the post at the last minute so great that we could sort your keyed alike padlocks for you so quickly. Brilliant, thank you.
Such a friendly company to deal with. They could not have been more helpful in dealing with a problem I had with a combination lock. A real pleasure to deal with.
Thank you. It was a pleasure to help you sort the issue you had with your combination padlock. Glad we got it sorted.
Excellent service once again matching more padlocks to my previous keyed alike set.
Thank you, we are glad we could help you match the padlocks to your existing set.
Fast, efficient service. Great customer service too - picked up on a mistake we'd made with the order and rectified it before it had been despatched, and with no additional delay.
Thank you. It was nice to be able to contact you and make sure your order was just as you needed it to be. I am glad we were able to sort it and still dispatch it for next day delivery.
Very quick service and excellent product
Thank you, so glad we could get your weatherproof padlocks out to you so quickly.
Top quality products with top quality service! Rapid delivery! I’m a very satisfied customer!!!
Very satisfied, that is just how we love our customers to be. Great to hear you love these high security padlocks. Thank you.
Once again I ordered a batch of padlocks and I had to take telephone advice as well. Service was spot on and the Padlocks arrived speedily and well wrapped and exactly as I needed them to be.
It was great to be able to help you with your latest batch of padlocks. Thank you for your lovely comments.
Nothing But Padlocks is rated 4.91 based on 2,394 reviews