Medex Wills T/As Nine Minute Will & Legal and Safe Wills Reviews

of reviewers recommend Medex Wills T/As Nine Minute Will & Legal and Safe Wills
Read Medex Wills T/As Nine Minute Will & Legal and Safe Wills Reviews

About Medex Wills T/As Nine Minute Will & Legal and Safe Wills:

Nine Minute Will allow users to create and purchase Wills online. Our quick and easy Will form only takes a few minutes.

It was quick & easy to do. Especially if it is a mirror will. Not so sure if other factors are involved
Everything was smooth and efficiently done. It was received as specified and straightforward. Thankyou
Very efficient and quick. Recommend to everyone.
It was relatively quick and and made as simple as possible to understand.
Easy and straight forward forms all self explanatory!
After I paid, I didn't hear anything for a week but when I called to follow this up, it was resolved quickly and I received my will a few days later.
very quick to arrange to give you peace of mind that your wishes are expressed and your loved ones are protected in case of emergeny
This was a very easy way to make a will . Even though I say easy it was still professional
very quick response I sent back my paperwork in the stamped envelope provided and they sent me a thank you note and voucher which reached me the very next day :)
Excellent service, well laid out, easy-to-use, process, good website, good user portal, well priced!
Very easy to amend and good streamline service and cheap cost.
Fantastic value service
Cheap, quick & efficient service.
Was straight foward to create a will for my partner and myself. Receiving copies of the Wills was very quick and the whole process was hassle free. Would recommed.
The service is good but very limited on what I could in my will
Good quick service and easy to use, will recomend.
The service is very simple, clear and fast, does the job! If I had one comment to make to improve the service, it would be the ability to recall a previous will not just to view it but to preload in order to just amend one or two details rather than rewrite it.
Quick and easy
The way it was dealt with quickly was very impressive and didn’t take long to send the paperwork
Very good service .
Medex Wills T/As Nine Minute Will & Legal and Safe Wills is rated 4.85 based on 488 reviews