Medex Wills T/As Nine Minute Will & Legal and Safe Wills Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Medex Wills T/As Nine Minute Will & Legal and Safe Wills

About Medex Wills T/As Nine Minute Will & Legal and Safe Wills: Nine Minute Will allow users to create and purchase Wills online. Our quick and easy Will form only takes a few minutes.

Elizabeth
"The actual making of the will is painless, easy, you are helped at every stage and it is very affordable. The draft of the will is shown at every stage and a copy is sent in the post two days later for witnessing with a stamped addressed envelope for return to them. Then the copy will was sent promptly within a few days for me to keep, the original is held in safe storage by the company and three, 'retrieve my will' cards were sent for me to keep and give to the beneficiaries. It is a very good efficient service and I recommend Nine Minute Will to anyone."
Paul
"Fantastic service, great website & easy steps by step guidance, made my will with ease no problems whatsoever. Paul Wandsworth"
"Very good product - you made this process very easy for me - well done and thank you ????"
Ease of Use
"Everything was smooth and efficiently done. It was received as specified and straightforward. Thankyou"
Ease of Use
"Very efficient and quick. Recommend to everyone."
Ease of Use
"It was relatively quick and and made as simple as possible to understand."
Ease of Use
"Easy and straight forward forms all self explanatory!"
Ease of Use
"After I paid, I didn't hear anything for a week but when I called to follow this up, it was resolved quickly and I received my will a few days later."
Ease of Use
"very quick to arrange to give you peace of mind that your wishes are expressed and your loved ones are protected in case of emergeny"
"This was a very easy way to make a will . Even though I say easy it was still professional"
Ease of Use
"very quick response I sent back my paperwork in the stamped envelope provided and they sent me a thank you note and voucher which reached me the very next day :)"
Ease of Use
"Excellent service, well laid out, easy-to-use, process, good website, good user portal, well priced!"
Ease of Use
"Very easy to amend and good streamline service and cheap cost."
"Fantastic value service"
Ease of Use
"Cheap, quick & efficient service."
Ease of Use
"Was straight foward to create a will for my partner and myself. Receiving copies of the Wills was very quick and the whole process was hassle free. Would recommed."
Ease of Use
"The service is good but very limited on what I could in my will"
Ease of Use
"Good quick service and easy to use, will recomend."
Ease of Use
"The service is very simple, clear and fast, does the job! If I had one comment to make to improve the service, it would be the ability to recall a previous will not just to view it but to preload in order to just amend one or two details rather than rewrite it."
"Quick and easy"
Cost
"The way it was dealt with quickly was very impressive and didn’t take long to send the paperwork"
"Very good service ."
Ease of Use
"Made me happy as it only took a short time to do it. Nothing complicated. Now i have my will sorted its a weight of my mind"
Medex Wills T/As Nine Minute Will & Legal and Safe Wills is rated 4.84 based on 468 reviews