Medex Wills T/As Nine Minute Will & Legal and Safe Wills Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Medex Wills T/As Nine Minute Will & Legal and Safe Wills

About Medex Wills T/As Nine Minute Will & Legal and Safe Wills: Nine Minute Will allow users to create and purchase Wills online. Our quick and easy Will form only takes a few minutes.

Ease of Use
"DREADFUL COWBOY COMPANY - DO NOT USE THEM. Please have a look at the many online articles on 'cowboy will writers' before signing anything with this company, also read the other negative reviews. They offer cheap wills and perhaps other incentives such as a £10 M&S voucher, however you are signing so much more away that is hidden in the lengthy Ts and Cs. Of course they are slick and quick at getting the wills to you and getting you to finalise payment (hence the many positive reviews) - it's before you have a chance to realise what you are signing away! - The company (which as far as I can gather is simply the Director Steven Katz and a secretary) appoint themselves executors of the will (very odd in itself) then take a whopping % of your estate as a fee when you die for doing so. You will therefore not be leaving what you perhaps thought you were to your loved ones and the 'company' (i.e. Steven). - They then charge money p.a. to archive the will which will be more than many people realise - Then a disproportionately large fee to cancel them (£150) if you have to change them for any reason or realise too late how much of your estate they will actually take on your death. - Although charges are there in writing, they are carefully hidden in other endless Ts and Cs, and at no point in any phone or email communication is your attention brought to them, e.g. even if you get in touch to discuss cancellation they keep very quiet! - In my opinion they are unethical and lack customer fairness or transparency. When I rang to question their lack of transparency with fees following a conversion about cancellation they were immediately defensive, aggressive and threatened me. Sadly this profession is not regulated or they would not get away with it, but for now please be aware and do your research before signing. You would actually be cheaper to go to a solicitor and do it that way as more expensive up front but far cheaper overall."
Ease of Use
"Small print issues- it seems you take a big fat percentage so I opted out. And still no refund."
Ease of Use
"4% of the estate value is just plain greedy. No thanks."
Ease of Use
"Very concerned over the actual wording that I would be signing everything over to you to act on my behalf after my death. I appreciate its legal but when you read it in black and white you are effectively signing everything away and out of control of loved ones you are aiming to protect. I feel that some more wording, reassurance and guidance around the phrasing and the legality of it would have been helpful."
Dear Andrew,

I am so sorry to hear about your concerns. and that you felt it necessary to give us a negative review. You are correct that the wording is entirely legal however, please be assured, you are NOT signing everything away.

The role of an Executor is simply to ensure that the terms of the Will are carried out and that your beneficiaries and loved ones benefit exactly as per your wishes. There is a full explanation on the website but if you would like any further help please feel free to call me on 0800 043 2559.

Steven.
Ease of Use
"So helpful .polite and put me at ease with making a will."
"Fast and easy service."
Ease of Use
"Promised a marks n spencer voucher if returned without 7 days that didn't happen which worries me about the outcome inthewvent of a situation. Not good."
Dear Martin,

I'm so sorry to hear you were unhappy with our service. I have investigated this for you and now sent you an email directly, which I hope will be helpful and to your satisfaction.

One of the Nine Minute Will team will be in touch over the next couple of working days to ensure you are happy with our resolution. Please don't hesitate to get in touch in the meantime if you have further questions.
Ease of Use
"Excellent service, very quick response. Would recomend"
Ease of Use
"Quick, easy, hassle free."
Ease of Use
"The will was very straightforward. Very quick response. Do read the small print about storage and executors. Will leave further feedback after my demise."
Ease of Use
"Very quick and easy. Brilliant."
Ease of Use
"I'm sorry not to have responded to your request for feedback before, but here we go. I chose Nine Minute Will on Google after problems with the website of another firm, had a problem with your website too so rang up for advice. The response was very quick and I made my will over the phone. The procedure after that was very simple and efficient. What worried me was that I had not been able to choose an executor and had no idea how much Nine Minute Will is going to charge when the time comes - or whether the firm will exist then! I rang up to ask and was reassured by being given a figure of around £600. I still worry a bit that this will not work out for my beneficiaries but have decided to put it on the back burner for a while! These doubts are caused because I haven't bothered to find out facts about wills - not some failure by Nine Minute Will."
Thank you so much for your positive review. We pride ourselves on being helpful, so are delighted that we were able to assist you even though you have decided not to go ahead at this time.

If there is more we can do to reassure you please let us know. In the meantime – once again, thank you for your positive review.
Medex Wills T/As Nine Minute Will & Legal and Safe Wills is rated 4.86 based on 442 reviews