Medex Wills T/As Nine Minute Will & Legal and Safe Wills Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Medex Wills T/As Nine Minute Will & Legal and Safe Wills

About Medex Wills T/As Nine Minute Will & Legal and Safe Wills: Nine Minute Will allow users to create and purchase Wills online. Our quick and easy Will form only takes a few minutes.

Elizabeth
"The actual making of the will is painless, easy, you are helped at every stage and it is very affordable. The draft of the will is shown at every stage and a copy is sent in the post two days later for witnessing with a stamped addressed envelope for return to them. Then the copy will was sent promptly within a few days for me to keep, the original is held in safe storage by the company and three, 'retrieve my will' cards were sent for me to keep and give to the beneficiaries. It is a very good efficient service and I recommend Nine Minute Will to anyone."
Paul
"Fantastic service, great website & easy steps by step guidance, made my will with ease no problems whatsoever. Paul Wandsworth"
"Very good product - you made this process very easy for me - well done and thank you ????"
Cost
Ease of Use
"Not able to say until one of us die and have to use one, let you know then."
Medex Wills T/As Nine Minute Will & Legal and Safe Wills is rated 4.84 based on 468 reviews