Nine Minute Will Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Nine Minute Will

About Nine Minute Will: Nine Minute Will allow users to create and purchase Wills online. Our quick and easy Will form only takes a few minutes.

Elizabeth
"The actual making of the will is painless, easy, you are helped at every stage and it is very affordable. The draft of the will is shown at every stage and a copy is sent in the post two days later for witnessing with a stamped addressed envelope for return to them. Then the copy will was sent promptly within a few days for me to keep, the original is held in safe storage by the company and three, 'retrieve my will' cards were sent for me to keep and give to the beneficiaries. It is a very good efficient service and I recommend Nine Minute Will to anyone."
Paul
"Fantastic service, great website & easy steps by step guidance, made my will with ease no problems whatsoever. Paul Wandsworth"
"Very good product - you made this process very easy for me - well done and thank you ????"
Ease of Use
"Absolutely brilliant and prompt! I would recommend to anyone who is looking for professional services!"
Ease of Use
"Quick and easy and great price :)"
Ease of Use
"This is a easy and trouble free way of make a will anytime at your convenience, even I have make a mistake their team helped me to amended fast and friendly,I am very please with it !"
"Quick and easy online."
Ease of Use
"Simple, easy to use and cost effective."
Ease of Use
"Having been told about NINE MINUTE WILL by friends & my need to have a will I made contact & now have my will sorted out with perhaps some small items to add....I find it a really amazing set-up....Thankyou James G. Gillan"
Ease of Use
"very quick to arrange to give you peace of mind that your wishes are expressed and your loved ones are protected in case of emergeny"
Ease of Use
"Quick service and stress free I would 100% recommend it"
Ease of Use
"peace of mind knowing we have done the right thing..."
Ease of Use
"Does what it says on the tin - really simple. Everybody should do one. No excuses when it's this easy."
Ease of Use
"Just to get it done ,but it's not complete yet"
Ease of Use
"Very easy to use, good layout on website. Great customer service help when I had questions on the phone"
"Overdelivered."
Ease of Use
"Prompt reply Very economical Then a £10 voucher to cap it all"
Ease of Use
"Very quick and efficient service"
Ease of Use
"This is so easy to do and the service supporting the production of your completed will is extremely professional and efficient. I would definitely recommend it."
Cost
"Excellent, no nonsense, service. Couldn’t believe how efficient and easy it was."
"Hassle free"
Ease of Use
"So easy to use! Takes the worry out of making a Will! Mine is very simple but does exactly what I need it to do."
Ease of Use
"Very good service , quick and efficient"
Nine Minute Will is rated 4.84 based on 362 reviews