Nine Minute Will Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Nine Minute Will

About Nine Minute Will: Nine Minute Will allow users to create and purchase Wills online. Our quick and easy Will form only takes a few minutes.

Elizabeth
"The actual making of the will is painless, easy, you are helped at every stage and it is very affordable. The draft of the will is shown at every stage and a copy is sent in the post two days later for witnessing with a stamped addressed envelope for return to them. Then the copy will was sent promptly within a few days for me to keep, the original is held in safe storage by the company and three, 'retrieve my will' cards were sent for me to keep and give to the beneficiaries. It is a very good efficient service and I recommend Nine Minute Will to anyone."
Paul
"Fantastic service, great website & easy steps by step guidance, made my will with ease no problems whatsoever. Paul Wandsworth"
"Very good product - you made this process very easy for me - well done and thank you ????"
Ease of Use
"Obviously I will never know how good the service will be once I pass away. But the ease and efficiency in the writing of my will has been exemplary. Thank you."
Ease of Use
"Not able to say until one of us die and have to use one, let you know then."
Ease of Use
"Sometimes circumstances change quickly and there just isn't time to to wait for an appointment at the solicitors, and this is a fast, simple way of making a will"
Ease of Use
"I've been meaning to sort out a Will for ages. Nine Minute Will made it quick and easy. It was also cheap ! Certainly worth doing - takes just nine minutes ! I also received a ten pound gift voucher for returning the signed Will quickly. Certainly would recommend."
"Easy and efficient"
Ease of Use
"I work in a business that prides itself on superb Customer Service. I have to say Nine Minute Will matches or betters what we have ever achieved. I didn’t really know what making a will was al Labour. I just felt it was time to write one. It’s done now thanks to the professionalism and support of Nine Minute Will all at the cheapest rates around. Thank you."
Ease of Use
"Everything was very smooth quick and very easy to follow instructions, I should have done this a long long time ago. Many many thanks"
Ease of Use
"Cheap, quick & efficient service."
Ease of Use
"Excellent service from start to finish"
Ease of Use
"Very easy to complete and excellent customer service when I had a couple of questions about the process."
Ease of Use
"DREADFUL COWBOY COMPANY - DO NOT USE THEM. Please have a look at the many online articles on 'cowboy will writers' before signing anything with this company, also read the other negative reviews. They offer cheap wills and perhaps other incentives such as a £10 M&S voucher, however you are signing so much more away that is hidden in the lengthy Ts and Cs. Of course they are slick and quick at getting the wills to you and getting you to finalise payment (hence the many positive reviews) - it's before you have a chance to realise what you are signing away! - The company (which as far as I can gather is simply the Director Steven Katz and a secretary) appoint themselves executors of the will (very odd in itself) then take a whopping % of your estate as a fee when you die for doing so. You will therefore not be leaving what you perhaps thought you were to your loved ones and the 'company' (i.e. Steven). - They then charge money p.a. to archive the will which will be more than many people realise - Then a disproportionately large fee to cancel them (£150) if you have to change them for any reason or realise too late how much of your estate they will actually take on your death. - Although charges are there in writing, they are carefully hidden in other endless Ts and Cs, and at no point in any phone or email communication is your attention brought to them, e.g. even if you get in touch to discuss cancellation they keep very quiet! - In my opinion they are unethical and lack customer fairness or transparency. When I rang to question their lack of transparency with fees following a conversion about cancellation they were immediately defensive, aggressive and threatened me. Sadly this profession is not regulated or they would not get away with it, but for now please be aware and do your research before signing. You would actually be cheaper to go to a solicitor and do it that way as more expensive up front but far cheaper overall."
Ease of Use
"So helpful .polite and put me at ease with making a will."
Ease of Use
"So easy and simple honestly one less thing to worry about just wasn't expecting how easy it was to fill it all in they simply send you a copy to sign and a copy to put in your files definitely would recommend"
Ease of Use
"So easy to do, professionally handled and a real pleasure to recommend 'Nine Minute Will' Thank you - Ian Andrew"
Ease of Use
"Was straight foward to create a will for my partner and myself. Receiving copies of the Wills was very quick and the whole process was hassle free. Would recommed."
Ease of Use
"Like most of us I put off making a will however so pleased now I have for the fact the peace of mind it has given me also I didn't really want the cost of paying a solicitor 300 or 400 pounds. However I cannot believe the ease of the whole procedure, Ok I had to give some thought as to my wishes but once I got started it just all just flowed. Within days I received a hard copy and a M & S voucher! I cannot fault the speed and efficiency how this was dealt with and the fantastic value for money. Have recommended to several friends."
Ease of Use
"very happy with the service provided"
Cost
"Very pleased with the service"
Ease of Use
"Easy to use and quick with posting"
Ease of Use
"Very fast, easy and well documented process. Great value."
Nine Minute Will is rated 4.83 based on 313 reviews