Nine Minute Will Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Nine Minute Will

About Nine Minute Will: Nine Minute Will allow users to create and purchase Wills online. Our quick and easy Will form only takes a few minutes.

Elizabeth
"The actual making of the will is painless, easy, you are helped at every stage and it is very affordable. The draft of the will is shown at every stage and a copy is sent in the post two days later for witnessing with a stamped addressed envelope for return to them. Then the copy will was sent promptly within a few days for me to keep, the original is held in safe storage by the company and three, 'retrieve my will' cards were sent for me to keep and give to the beneficiaries. It is a very good efficient service and I recommend Nine Minute Will to anyone."
Paul
"Fantastic service, great website & easy steps by step guidance, made my will with ease no problems whatsoever. Paul Wandsworth"
"Very good product - you made this process very easy for me - well done and thank you ????"
Cost
"Very fast & efficient. Quick turn around as long as you get it done."
Ease of Use
"Quick and easy service, value for money and simple to complete."
Ease of Use
"Absolutely first class service from start to finish would highly recommend"
"This was a very easy way to make a will . Even though I say easy it was still professional"
Ease of Use
"All round excellent service. Very pleased"
Ease of Use
"It was such a professional and efficient service. Really straight forward, quick and I like that you didn’t try and sell me anything additional. Excellent and would highly recommend."
Ease of Use
"I was impressed in the speed of the process and great value for money"
Ease of Use
"Very pleased with service,extremely swift from start to finish,would recommend to anyone."
Ease of Use
"Smooth and easy transaction"
Ease of Use
"very good service. fast and efficient"
Ease of Use
"Very fast service and exactly what i wanted. a safe future for my family."
Ease of Use
"The whole process was simple and straight forward , even when I took my time sending the original back . Very pleased all the way round . Thankyou."
Ease of Use
"very quick response I sent back my paperwork in the stamped envelope provided and they sent me a thank you note and voucher which reached me the very next day :)"
Ease of Use
"Simple, straightforward and quick. Areas where specifics can be added too."
Ease of Use
"Excellent service, well laid out, easy-to-use, process, good website, good user portal, well priced!"
Ease of Use
"It was quick and easy to use."
Ease of Use
"It was simple to do with the guy who drafted it for me very helpful."
Ease of Use
"Very easy to amend and good streamline service and cheap cost."
Cost
"Very straight forward process and very professional service, I would highly recommend. Documents arrived very quickly and I was pleased with the standard."
Ease of Use
"Everything was done with precision people were very thoughtful and got in touch to see if I was happy so the follow-up was best"
Nine Minute Will is rated 4.83 based on 339 reviews