Nine Minute Will Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Nine Minute Will

About Nine Minute Will: Nine Minute Will allow users to create and purchase Wills online. Our quick and easy Will form only takes a few minutes.

Elizabeth
Elizabeth

Ease of Use

The actual making of the will is painless, easy, you are helped at every stage and it is very affordable. The draft of the will is shown at every stage and a copy is sent in the post two days later for witnessing with a stamped addressed envelope for return to them. Then the copy will was sent promptly within a few days for me to keep, the original is held in safe storage by the company and three, 'retrieve my will' cards were sent for me to keep and give to the beneficiaries. It is a very good efficient service and I recommend Nine Minute Will to anyone.

Ease of Use

Fantastic service, great website & easy steps by step guidance, made my will with ease no problems whatsoever.

Wandsworth
Sophia

Ease of Use

Very good product - you made this process very easy for me - well done and thank you ????
Sharon

Ease of Use

Easy to do , quick and efficient.
Leonard

Ease of Use

I have already informed you people I don't think its right to issue a will with out it being signed even as I said a copy, and this goes for the three wills Mine, Carol Ann Clarke, and Joyce Doreen Clarke my mother, I would like to see all three wills rectified and have copies (acceptable) sent out
Dear Leonard,

I'm so sorry for the confusion. It looks like we have not yet received all signed copies of the three Wills back in the post. Once we have received all copies we will make sure to send the final Wills out to you.

If you have already sent all three signed copies and feel they should have reached us by now, please just give us a call or let us know via email when you posted them.
Hi Leonard,

I'm so sorry about the confusion. It seems like we have not received all copies of your three Wills in the post yet.

As soon as we have received all signed copies from you in the post we will send out your final Wills to you.

If you have already sent all copies and feel they should have reached us by now, please get in touch via phone on 0800 043 2559 or email us to admin@nineminutewill.com and let us know the date of postage.
Ieva

Ease of Use

Happy I found this website. It was very quick and easy to fill in my details, quick response via email as well if I had any questions. Received £10 M&S voucher too. Thanks so much!
Ms Aliya

Ease of Use

Happy how fast it was dealt with .

Simple quick cheap
Carl

Ease of Use

it was easy to do and fast and the surport was first class
Jean

Ease of Use

What an excellent service it took far less than 9 minutes to complete on line received the documentation the following day signed and returned and was notified immediately of receipt of the documents and received my copies by return 1st class post I cannot praise this company highly enough and have recommended them to my friends as the service I received is 1st class but above all extremely professional
Kim

Ease of Use

simple to complete and was set up very quickly. Nice to get £10 M & S voucher too! Like the cards that the client keeps to retrieve the will at a later date.
Helen Kirk
Reviewer

It reduced the stress of making a will and was quick and easy.
Helen

Ease of Use

It took the stress out of making a will-easy and quick.
Stewart

Ease of Use

Its so simple to do with very easy instructions. Even with free postage for sending it back for storage with a quick response of received.

Cost

Quick and easy to do. Very prompt service.
Charlotte

Ease of Use

Very simple to complete, and all the documentation was sent out very quickly.
Stephen

Ease of Use

Professional and efficient could not ask for more. Thanks guys!
Simon

Ease of Use

Very good quick service, easy to understand and complete, we missed out on our £10 M&S vouchers as we were on holiday when the packs arrived so missed deadline, otherwise highly recommend!
JANE

Ease of Use

very quick and easy to do and very helpful with quueries

Found it easy to complete and didn't take any time exactly as it says 9 minutes
Jane

Ease of Use

Very quick professional service highly recommended.
Julie

Ease of Use

Very pleased with nine minute will. Definitely didn't want to think about this and so the will did only take me nine minutes to do
Colin

Ease of Use

straight forward online application made life so much easier thank you again
Nine Minute Will is rated 4.79 based on 159 reviews