Nine Minute Will Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Nine Minute Will

About Nine Minute Will: Nine Minute Will allow users to create and purchase Wills online. Our quick and easy Will form only takes a few minutes.

Elizabeth
"The actual making of the will is painless, easy, you are helped at every stage and it is very affordable. The draft of the will is shown at every stage and a copy is sent in the post two days later for witnessing with a stamped addressed envelope for return to them. Then the copy will was sent promptly within a few days for me to keep, the original is held in safe storage by the company and three, 'retrieve my will' cards were sent for me to keep and give to the beneficiaries. It is a very good efficient service and I recommend Nine Minute Will to anyone."
Paul
"Fantastic service, great website & easy steps by step guidance, made my will with ease no problems whatsoever. Paul Wandsworth"
"Very good product - you made this process very easy for me - well done and thank you ????"
Ease of Use
"Very easy. fast and efficient way to enable you to make a will. Brilliant Thank you"
Ease of Use
"IT WAS VERY EASY TO COMPLETE,AND WHEN I MADE A MISTAKE THEY RESENT IT TO ME"
Ease of Use
"Easy to follow website. Very quick service. Comfort in knowing my Will is in safe hands."
Ease of Use
"Fantastic service, had a few issues but called there help line and all sorted quickly and swiftly, would recommend Nine Minute Will to friends and family... Thank you.."
"very good"
"Slmple to complete no hassle well pleased."
Ease of Use
"So easy to do. Fast service great price. Peace of mind and a £10 marks and Spencer’s gift card. What more could you ask for. Thank you"
Ease of Use
"Quick and easy! I loved it when they send me M&S voucher! I have recommended to my friends!"
Ease of Use
"I now have a will and knowing that I can change the will at anytime I want makes me happy."
Ease of Use
"Nine minute will is a professional corporation with high quality outstanding staff that work there, I would definitely would recommend Nine minute will to my friends and family for reference."
Ease of Use
"Very easy user interface, great communication, well presented and very fast! Couldn't be better really! Nice one."
Ease of Use
"I've been putting it off for years, thinking it was going to be a real pain and inconvenient. How wrong can one be, Nine Minute Will does what it says on the tin, I only wish I had more lives so I could use them again."
Ease of Use
"Quick response and very efficient. A very simple stress free process"
Ease of Use
"Quick easy very happy with service"
Ease of Use
"This nine min will is what it says it is. Everything went very smoothly. The staff were very pleasant on the phone, gave plenty of advice. I was more than happy, and would recommend to use this, simple, efficient. Worth the price."
Ease of Use
"quick and efficient service, have already recommended it to friends and family. thankyou!"
Ease of Use
"extremely fast and good service"
"Fast and easy service."
"peace of mind"
Cost
"That was so easy to do. I wonder why I never did it years ago."
Nine Minute Will is rated 4.85 based on 287 reviews