Nine Minute Will Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Nine Minute Will

About Nine Minute Will: Nine Minute Will allow users to create and purchase Wills online. Our quick and easy Will form only takes a few minutes.

Ease of Use
"Excellent service and speed of completing will. Would recommend nine minute wills to friends and family"
Ease of Use
"This Will is so easy and super quick! Simple but efficient."
Ease of Use
"Fast efficient service and a fraction of the cost!"
Ease of Use
"Kept putting off the fact that I needed to do my will & felt quite daunted by it. Nine minute will made it so very simple & painless. Just glad it's done now. Thank you for the M&S gift card!"
Ease of Use
"Honestly didn't know that writing a basic will could be so fast, simple and cost effective. Thank you!"
Ease of Use
"Excellent customer service, fast delivery of the Will."
Ease of Use
"Because I needed to get a will made before my overseas trip time was short. I contacted the office and could not have received better cooperation nothing was to much trouble even when I had made an error I rang back and they instantly corrected for me and re sent copies for signing. Well done ladies first class."
Ease of Use
"Very easy online forms to complete and when I needed help, I recieved a friendly phone call from a lovely lady who helped me put in the will everything I needed. They made the whole process easy and stress free which is what you need when making out a very sensitive document. I have already recommended Nine Minute Wills to all my friends. The M&S voucher was the icing on the cake! Thank you"
Ease of Use
"A very good and efficient service. Also very helpful. A job I have been putting off and has been easily resolved. Thank you"
Ease of Use
"Very simple efficient service completed within a week. Easy to follow website"
Ease of Use
"Quick. Efficient. Helpful. Professional. No unnecessary and unpleasant procedures. Excellent service, thank you!"
Ease of Use
"Easy step by step. Hassle free, brilliant thank you 😊 very happy"
Ease of Use
"Very efficient and responsive"
"Professionally, quickly and at low cost. I am very pleased."
Ease of Use
"Painless, easy to use if you are only seeking a basic will."
Ease of Use
"No fuss,easy to complete on line forms and very efficient service."
Ease of Use
"Quick and easy and very professional"
Ease of Use
"Very impressed and also received £10 gift card for returning signed copy back. Getting this done has put my mind at rest now. Thanks"
Ease of Use
""Nine Minutes" is no exaggeration! And £19.99 is true as well. Quickly and easily done....and now I can sleep better. Thank-you."
Ease of Use
"Was not looking forward to making my Will. But was quick and easy would recommend."
Nine Minute Will is rated 4.84 based on 257 reviews