Medex Wills T/As Nine Minute Will & Legal and Safe Wills Reviews

of reviewers recommend Medex Wills T/As Nine Minute Will & Legal and Safe Wills
Read Medex Wills T/As Nine Minute Will & Legal and Safe Wills Reviews

About Medex Wills T/As Nine Minute Will & Legal and Safe Wills:

Nine Minute Will allow users to create and purchase Wills online. Our quick and easy Will form only takes a few minutes.

Medex Wills T/As Nine Minute Will & Legal and Safe Wills 5 star review on 24th January 2017
Elizabeth
More Photos & Videos
Medex Wills T/As Nine Minute Will & Legal and Safe Wills 5 star review on 2nd January 2017
Paul
Paul
More Photos & Videos
Medex Wills T/As Nine Minute Will & Legal and Safe Wills 5 star review on 20th November 2016
Sophia
Sophia
More Photos & Videos
Medex Wills T/As Nine Minute Will & Legal and Safe Wills 5 star review on 17th November 2016
Dawn
More Photos & Videos
It was quick & easy to do. Especially if it is a mirror will. Not so sure if other factors are involved
Friendly simple all I can say amazing and thank you
Quick and very easy, with no hassle. Put my mind to rest as I know know my estate is protected thank you .
So easy to do, and they were very quick posting it back to me.
Very happy with their service.
For open my eyes to get a will for my love ones
The cost of £19.99 for a will is brilliant.
The service is top notch, and would recommend to anyone.
Very easy to use and make a document
A job I reluctantly had to do but found this online and it was done in no time, very easy, prompt response and lovely Service thank you
Simple to fill in for an uncomplicated will and very fast turnaround of documents
Great service. Staff responded to my request and queries very quickly and documents were sent out to me very quickly. Would strongly recommend them .
Amazing service, for only a few pounds we received a top-quality folder with printed Will easy to sign, sent it back and received another folder with cards. We can even change our Will at .. well, will several times. Do they even make money out of this?
Very straight forward. From start to finish extremely quick. First class.
My aunty is 88 and has had to move to extra care housing. The will was a worry on top of everything else. The process was so simple which is exactly what she needed.
Excellent. Thank you.
The dealings with the company were exceptional. Service was superb and I would highly recommend to anyone to deal with them
Forgot to return completed will over 2 years - they still accepted it and honoured the original payment. Great service!
Very quick and easy to do. Great price, great service.
Excellent service .. very fast
When deciding to make a will, I was comparing to other sites, and chose this one as it was very easy to create a draft will, and it is also very cheap. Fast and easy delivery, simple layout to understand and not complicated. I would recommend this to other people.
Medex Wills T/As Nine Minute Will & Legal and Safe Wills is rated 4.85 based on 485 reviews