Medex Wills T/As Nine Minute Will & Legal and Safe Wills Reviews

of reviewers recommend Medex Wills T/As Nine Minute Will & Legal and Safe Wills
Read Medex Wills T/As Nine Minute Will & Legal and Safe Wills Reviews

About Medex Wills T/As Nine Minute Will & Legal and Safe Wills:

Nine Minute Will allow users to create and purchase Wills online. Our quick and easy Will form only takes a few minutes.

I just want to say a big thank you for the quick and effficient service I received in compiling my will. Everyone I spoke to was extremely helpful and answered all my queries. I would truly recommend NINE MINUTE WILL to my family and friends.
It was quick & easy to do. Especially if it is a mirror will. Not so sure if other factors are involved
Friendly simple all I can say amazing and thank you
Quick and very easy, with no hassle. Put my mind to rest as I know know my estate is protected thank you .
So easy to do, and they were very quick posting it back to me.
Very happy with their service.
For open my eyes to get a will for my love ones
The cost of £19.99 for a will is brilliant.
The service is top notch, and would recommend to anyone.
Very easy to use and make a document
A job I reluctantly had to do but found this online and it was done in no time, very easy, prompt response and lovely Service thank you
Simple to fill in for an uncomplicated will and very fast turnaround of documents
Great service. Staff responded to my request and queries very quickly and documents were sent out to me very quickly. Would strongly recommend them .
Amazing service, for only a few pounds we received a top-quality folder with printed Will easy to sign, sent it back and received another folder with cards. We can even change our Will at .. well, will several times. Do they even make money out of this?
Very straight forward. From start to finish extremely quick. First class.
My aunty is 88 and has had to move to extra care housing. The will was a worry on top of everything else. The process was so simple which is exactly what she needed.
Excellent. Thank you.
The dealings with the company were exceptional. Service was superb and I would highly recommend to anyone to deal with them
Forgot to return completed will over 2 years - they still accepted it and honoured the original payment. Great service!
Very quick and easy to do. Great price, great service.
Excellent service .. very fast
Medex Wills T/As Nine Minute Will & Legal and Safe Wills is rated 4.85 based on 486 reviews