Medex Wills T/As Nine Minute Will & Legal and Safe Wills Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Medex Wills T/As Nine Minute Will & Legal and Safe Wills

About Medex Wills T/As Nine Minute Will & Legal and Safe Wills: Nine Minute Will allow users to create and purchase Wills online. Our quick and easy Will form only takes a few minutes.

Click Here
Elizabeth
"The actual making of the will is painless, easy, you are helped at every stage and it is very affordable. The draft of the will is shown at every stage and a copy is sent in the post two days later for witnessing with a stamped addressed envelope for return to them. Then the copy will was sent promptly within a few days for me to keep, the original is held in safe storage by the company and three, 'retrieve my will' cards were sent for me to keep and give to the beneficiaries. It is a very good efficient service and I recommend Nine Minute Will to anyone."
Paul
"Fantastic service, great website & easy steps by step guidance, made my will with ease no problems whatsoever. Paul Wandsworth"
"Very good product - you made this process very easy for me - well done and thank you ????"
"Dont reply to emails.as still not received my copy of will.maybe this site is a scam!!"
Mark, we always reply to emails within 1 working day and our system shows no outstanding emails. Please can you call us on 0800 043 2559, provide your details and we will look into this and resolve.
Ease of Use
"Promised a marks n spencer voucher if returned without 7 days that didn't happen which worries me about the outcome inthewvent of a situation. Not good."
Dear Martin,

I'm so sorry to hear you were unhappy with our service. I have investigated this for you and now sent you an email directly, which I hope will be helpful and to your satisfaction.

One of the Nine Minute Will team will be in touch over the next couple of working days to ensure you are happy with our resolution. Please don't hesitate to get in touch in the meantime if you have further questions.
Ease of Use
"I have already informed you people I don't think its right to issue a will with out it being signed even as I said a copy, and this goes for the three wills Mine, Carol Ann Clarke, and Joyce Doreen Clarke my mother, I would like to see all three wills rectified and have copies (acceptable) sent out"
Dear Leonard,

I'm so sorry for the confusion. It looks like we have not yet received all signed copies of the three Wills back in the post. Once we have received all copies we will make sure to send the final Wills out to you.

If you have already sent all three signed copies and feel they should have reached us by now, please just give us a call or let us know via email when you posted them.
Hi Leonard,

I'm so sorry about the confusion. It seems like we have not received all copies of your three Wills in the post yet.

As soon as we have received all signed copies from you in the post we will send out your final Wills to you.

If you have already sent all copies and feel they should have reached us by now, please get in touch via phone on 0800 043 2559 or email us to admin@nineminutewill.com and let us know the date of postage.
Ease of Use
"4% of the estate value is just plain greedy. No thanks."
Ease of Use
"Very concerned over the actual wording that I would be signing everything over to you to act on my behalf after my death. I appreciate its legal but when you read it in black and white you are effectively signing everything away and out of control of loved ones you are aiming to protect. I feel that some more wording, reassurance and guidance around the phrasing and the legality of it would have been helpful."
Dear Andrew,

I am so sorry to hear about your concerns. and that you felt it necessary to give us a negative review. You are correct that the wording is entirely legal however, please be assured, you are NOT signing everything away.

The role of an Executor is simply to ensure that the terms of the Will are carried out and that your beneficiaries and loved ones benefit exactly as per your wishes. There is a full explanation on the website but if you would like any further help please feel free to call me on 0800 043 2559.

Steven.
Medex Wills T/As Nine Minute Will & Legal and Safe Wills is rated 4.84 based on 473 reviews