Medex Wills T/As Nine Minute Will & Legal and Safe Wills Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Medex Wills T/As Nine Minute Will & Legal and Safe Wills

About Medex Wills T/As Nine Minute Will & Legal and Safe Wills: Nine Minute Will allow users to create and purchase Wills online. Our quick and easy Will form only takes a few minutes.

Tell us how Medex Wills T/As Nine Minute Will & Legal and Safe Wills made you happy

Ease of Use
"It was simple to do with the guy who drafted it for me very helpful."
Cost
"Very straight forward process and very professional service, I would highly recommend. Documents arrived very quickly and I was pleased with the standard."
Ease of Use
"Everything was done with precision people were very thoughtful and got in touch to see if I was happy so the follow-up was best"
Ease of Use
"Top service. cheap price. Recommended"
Ease of Use
"Prompt service and of excellent quality"
Cost
"Extremely helpful worked really hard to make the will sound the way I wanted it. Never moaned even after the 5th rewrite"
Ease of Use
"It was so easy online to start and once I received documentation to sign I took ages to return which I was reminded about from nine minute will to return which helped .Next I made an error by not even sighnin myself it was immediately returned to me with the page highlighted for me to sign I 're sent documentation and received the will 2days later complete excellent service and you really can do this in nine minutes thank you."
Ease of Use
"This is a very easy a clear process. It very easy to create a mirror Will using the questionnaire forms that take you through the stages of the process. I also got some advice from the support team when something was unclear. The Will draft is sent as hard copy, requiring only signatures from witnesses and signatories. On return, I received email confirmation and a few days later the printed signed Will plus a handy retrieve my Will card to give to other family members as a reference. The Will wis stored and easily recovered from None Minute Will and can be modified at any time in the future. All in all I would definitely recommend the easy to use efficient service that delivers great value and piece of mind"
Ease of Use
"Obviously I will never know how good the service will be once I pass away. But the ease and efficiency in the writing of my will has been exemplary. Thank you."
Ease of Use
"Sometimes circumstances change quickly and there just isn't time to to wait for an appointment at the solicitors, and this is a fast, simple way of making a will"
Ease of Use
"I've been meaning to sort out a Will for ages. Nine Minute Will made it quick and easy. It was also cheap ! Certainly worth doing - takes just nine minutes ! I also received a ten pound gift voucher for returning the signed Will quickly. Certainly would recommend."
"Easy and efficient"
Ease of Use
"I work in a business that prides itself on superb Customer Service. I have to say Nine Minute Will matches or betters what we have ever achieved. I didn’t really know what making a will was al Labour. I just felt it was time to write one. It’s done now thanks to the professionalism and support of Nine Minute Will all at the cheapest rates around. Thank you."
Ease of Use
"Everything was very smooth quick and very easy to follow instructions, I should have done this a long long time ago. Many many thanks"
Ease of Use
"Excellent service from start to finish"
Ease of Use
"Very easy to complete and excellent customer service when I had a couple of questions about the process."
Ease of Use
"So helpful .polite and put me at ease with making a will."
Ease of Use
"So easy and simple honestly one less thing to worry about just wasn't expecting how easy it was to fill it all in they simply send you a copy to sign and a copy to put in your files definitely would recommend"
Ease of Use
"So easy to do, professionally handled and a real pleasure to recommend 'Nine Minute Will' Thank you - Ian Andrew"
Ease of Use
"Like most of us I put off making a will however so pleased now I have for the fact the peace of mind it has given me also I didn't really want the cost of paying a solicitor 300 or 400 pounds. However I cannot believe the ease of the whole procedure, Ok I had to give some thought as to my wishes but once I got started it just all just flowed. Within days I received a hard copy and a M & S voucher! I cannot fault the speed and efficiency how this was dealt with and the fantastic value for money. Have recommended to several friends."
Medex Wills T/As Nine Minute Will & Legal and Safe Wills is rated 4.85 based on 453 reviews