Medex Wills T/As Nine Minute Will & Legal and Safe Wills Reviews

of reviewers recommend Medex Wills T/As Nine Minute Will & Legal and Safe Wills
Read Medex Wills T/As Nine Minute Will & Legal and Safe Wills Reviews

About Medex Wills T/As Nine Minute Will & Legal and Safe Wills:

Nine Minute Will allow users to create and purchase Wills online. Our quick and easy Will form only takes a few minutes.

Medex Wills T/As Nine Minute Will & Legal and Safe Wills 5 star review on 24th January 2017
Elizabeth
More Photos & Videos
Medex Wills T/As Nine Minute Will & Legal and Safe Wills 5 star review on 2nd January 2017
Paul
Paul
More Photos & Videos
Medex Wills T/As Nine Minute Will & Legal and Safe Wills 5 star review on 20th November 2016
Sophia
Sophia
More Photos & Videos
Medex Wills T/As Nine Minute Will & Legal and Safe Wills 5 star review on 17th November 2016
Dawn
Brilliant service
Very easy and helpful staff to go through each step the staff were very friendly and efficient
Very well ,excellent service by phone and post .Thankyou.
Very prompt and professional service thanks
Very good and quick.
On the off chance that the internet could help us as my wife and I were discussing wills I took the chance and googled and it came up with your company.
I really cannot believe how easy it was and as for cost and then sending the M&S vouchers wow.
I certainly will be spreading your name to anyone who will care to listen.
Good luck for the future.
Professional service from beginning to end.
Fantastic price, worth every penny!
all very easy and any queries quickly dealt with.
Excellent service many thanks to Christine Keats for her attention would recommend this company
simple to use and very speedy result. £10 Marks and Spencers voucher a bonus!
Easy and straight forward forms all self explanatory!
Easy to complete. Professional finish and happy to get a £10 M&S voucher.
Such an easy and straightforward process to use have recommended them to all my family
Was worried as I made a mistake when I sent first will. Should not of been this company are brilliant they changed reposted the updated version asked me to send back. They do free amendments anyway. Brilliant service cost they charge if I did are very good as well. So happy I found this company now. Would say best for the smaller no hassle will mine was money to wife, if we both go split very simply website to use. No negatives at all.
A simple will was exactly what was required in the circumstances and you have kept me up to date every step of the way.
I had been putting off making a will for a long time as I thought that it would be time consuming and expensive. I came across Nine Minute Will on line and have been amazed at how professional and easy the whole process was. I have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone thinking of making or changing a will.
Quick, easy, I would actually say it’s less than 9 minutes
The process was quick and easy,and when i needed to make an amendment to my will it was handled without fuss.
What great customer service.
So glad i found your website, it was really easy to make out my will using your online forms. I was very impressed with the speed of response and the price is unbelievable! Thanks for the £10 M&S voucher, just the icing on the cake.
Medex Wills T/As Nine Minute Will & Legal and Safe Wills is rated 4.85 based on 485 reviews