Medex Wills T/As Nine Minute Will & Legal and Safe Wills Reviews

of reviewers recommend Medex Wills T/As Nine Minute Will & Legal and Safe Wills
Read Medex Wills T/As Nine Minute Will & Legal and Safe Wills Reviews

About Medex Wills T/As Nine Minute Will & Legal and Safe Wills:

Nine Minute Will allow users to create and purchase Wills online. Our quick and easy Will form only takes a few minutes.

Cost
Professional service from beginning to end.
Ease of Use
Fantastic price, worth every penny!
Ease of Use
all very easy and any queries quickly dealt with.
Ease of Use
Excellent service many thanks to Christine Keats for her attention would recommend this company
Cost
simple to use and very speedy result. £10 Marks and Spencers voucher a bonus!
Ease of Use
Easy and straight forward forms all self explanatory!
Cost
Easy to complete. Professional finish and happy to get a £10 M&S voucher.
Ease of Use
Such an easy and straightforward process to use have recommended them to all my family
Cost
Was worried as I made a mistake when I sent first will. Should not of been this company are brilliant they changed reposted the updated version asked me to send back. They do free amendments anyway. Brilliant service cost they charge if I did are very good as well. So happy I found this company now. Would say best for the smaller no hassle will mine was money to wife, if we both go split very simply website to use. No negatives at all.
Ease of Use
A simple will was exactly what was required in the circumstances and you have kept me up to date every step of the way.
Ease of Use
I had been putting off making a will for a long time as I thought that it would be time consuming and expensive. I came across Nine Minute Will on line and have been amazed at how professional and easy the whole process was. I have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone thinking of making or changing a will.
Quick, easy, I would actually say it’s less than 9 minutes
Ease of Use
The process was quick and easy,and when i needed to make an amendment to my will it was handled without fuss. What great customer service.
Ease of Use
So glad i found your website, it was really easy to make out my will using your online forms. I was very impressed with the speed of response and the price is unbelievable! Thanks for the £10 M&S voucher, just the icing on the cake.
Ease of Use
So easy and straight forward. Even when I made an error on my online form, one call and they sorted it. It really does take 9 minutes 😀 thank you!
Ease of Use
After I paid, I didn't hear anything for a week but when I called to follow this up, it was resolved quickly and I received my will a few days later.
Ease of Use
It was very easy to do and submit
Ease of Use
Absolutely brilliant and prompt! I would recommend to anyone who is looking for professional services!
Ease of Use
Quick and easy and great price :)
Ease of Use
This is a easy and trouble free way of make a will anytime at your convenience, even I have make a mistake their team helped me to amended fast and friendly,I am very please with it !
Medex Wills T/As Nine Minute Will & Legal and Safe Wills is rated 4.85 based on 479 reviews