Medex Wills T/As Nine Minute Will & Legal and Safe Wills Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Medex Wills T/As Nine Minute Will & Legal and Safe Wills

About Medex Wills T/As Nine Minute Will & Legal and Safe Wills: Nine Minute Will allow users to create and purchase Wills online. Our quick and easy Will form only takes a few minutes.

Ease of Use
"Super fast and so so fast and easy"
Cost
"Very easy to complete with no complications very happy"
Ease of Use
"The process was very easy , my will arrived by 1st class mail as promised , which made me fully confident of the service this company offer . Very professional service, I would highly recommend to friends and family"
"Brilliant service"
Ease of Use
"Very easy and helpful staff to go through each step the staff were very friendly and efficient"
Ease of Use
"Very well ,excellent service by phone and post .Thankyou."
Ease of Use
"Very prompt and professional service thanks"
"Very good and quick."
Ease of Use
"On the off chance that the internet could help us as my wife and I were discussing wills I took the chance and googled and it came up with your company. I really cannot believe how easy it was and as for cost and then sending the M&S vouchers wow. I certainly will be spreading your name to anyone who will care to listen. Good luck for the future."
Cost
"Professional service from beginning to end."
Ease of Use
"Fantastic price, worth every penny!"
Ease of Use
"all very easy and any queries quickly dealt with."
Ease of Use
"Excellent service many thanks to Christine Keats for her attention would recommend this company"
Cost
"simple to use and very speedy result. £10 Marks and Spencers voucher a bonus!"
Cost
"Easy to complete. Professional finish and happy to get a £10 M&S voucher."
Ease of Use
"Such an easy and straightforward process to use have recommended them to all my family"
Cost
"Was worried as I made a mistake when I sent first will. Should not of been this company are brilliant they changed reposted the updated version asked me to send back. They do free amendments anyway. Brilliant service cost they charge if I did are very good as well. So happy I found this company now. Would say best for the smaller no hassle will mine was money to wife, if we both go split very simply website to use. No negatives at all."
Ease of Use
"A simple will was exactly what was required in the circumstances and you have kept me up to date every step of the way."
Ease of Use
"I had been putting off making a will for a long time as I thought that it would be time consuming and expensive. I came across Nine Minute Will on line and have been amazed at how professional and easy the whole process was. I have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone thinking of making or changing a will."
Ease of Use
"Quick, easy, I would actually say it’s less than 9 minutes"
Medex Wills T/As Nine Minute Will & Legal and Safe Wills is rated 4.86 based on 451 reviews