Medex Wills T/As Nine Minute Will & Legal and Safe Wills Reviews

of reviewers recommend Medex Wills T/As Nine Minute Will & Legal and Safe Wills
Read Medex Wills T/As Nine Minute Will & Legal and Safe Wills Reviews

About Medex Wills T/As Nine Minute Will & Legal and Safe Wills:

Nine Minute Will allow users to create and purchase Wills online. Our quick and easy Will form only takes a few minutes.

Medex Wills T/As Nine Minute Will & Legal and Safe Wills 5 star review on 24th January 2017
Elizabeth
More Photos & Videos
Medex Wills T/As Nine Minute Will & Legal and Safe Wills 5 star review on 2nd January 2017
Paul
Paul
More Photos & Videos
Medex Wills T/As Nine Minute Will & Legal and Safe Wills 5 star review on 20th November 2016
Sophia
Sophia
More Photos & Videos
Medex Wills T/As Nine Minute Will & Legal and Safe Wills 5 star review on 17th November 2016
Dawn
More Photos & Videos
Dont reply to emails.as still not received my copy of will.maybe this site is a scam!!
Mark, we always reply to emails within 1 working day and our system shows no outstanding emails. Please can you call us on 0800 043 2559, provide your details and we will look into this and resolve.
It was quick and simple. Nine Minute wills have given not failed to instill confidence in their product or in the ability to do what they have said that they will do after I die (which I don't plan to do for a VERY long time).

I was impressed enough to recommend your service to a friend.
I was a little hesitant as I only wanted to deal with my property at the moment, but the whole process was so easy and straight forward, and I can change or update my will at any time within minutes, absolutely genius, many thanks for such an easy transaction.
Really happy with the service received, fast & efficient and i received a voucher too :)
Very easy to complete the will,everything well explained.
Any changes later,which may well be probable on are free of charge.
Excellent service,highly recommend
Doing my will was quick and easy with Nine Minute Wills, nothing was difficult to do and very prompt replies.
I found that the nine minute will was very straight forward and easy to fill in the application form.
This company has always kept me informed every step of the way. I would strongly recommend anyone to use this company with friendly advice and support with no hassle.
Quick simple to complete
So easy and quick - no hassle!
Super quick and easy
It was easy to do on line without the need to go to a solicitor.
Replies were very prompt and a excellent service all round.
Also having a online account is very helpful if you need to change things over time.
I would recommend this quick & easy service to anyone who has not yet made a will due to not having time and so cheap.
Everything is very simple and easy to do and is returned very quickly. The whole process is straightforward start to finish
Brilliant easy to do. I’m a divorcing dad of 2 girls, my will is not very complicated just my house and possessions to them. I appointed my sister as guardian of the kids(obviously if both myself and ex wife were to die early!) all easily filled out online then I requested a paper copy which came in a prepaid envelope. My neighbors signed and witnessed it and within a couple of days back came a copy of my will (original on file ) a £10 m and s voucher and 3x handy credit card style reminders with the firms number for if I /or anyone ever have to access it
The whole process was very simple, and a lot cheaper than a solicitor . I dd a couples one for my husband and I, it was all posted out and returned within days and we got free m&s vouchers for sending back quickly once witnessed. Very efficient,
Peace of mind for a single mother of 3 in case the unthinkable happened. Great service.
It is very easy to do and when l did struggle due to my inexperience l rang for help, l only wish l had asked the ladies name who took my call - she was brilliant, she went through the form with me and made me feel at ease, she was able to answer any questions l had, the service was accurate and very prompt. No nuisance calls followed - very professional.
Nine Minute Wills - excellant and quick service highly recommended - peace of mind.
Fantastic value, great service,
All quick and easy, done on no time..
Highly recommended. Easy, straightforward and inexpensive way to make a will.
First class service
Very quick and efficient service at a very reasonable price
Will only really know how good it is when I die !!!
Medex Wills T/As Nine Minute Will & Legal and Safe Wills is rated 4.85 based on 485 reviews