NE Trophies Reviews

of reviewers recommend NE Trophies
Read NE Trophies Reviews

About NE Trophies:

North East Trophies are one of the leading online trophy and awards companies. We have over 30 years engraving experience and are proud to offer a full personalisation service. We engrave all our medals, trophies, and glass awards in-house using both state of the art laser etching and traditional drag engraving for our awards.

We have a quick turn around time and offer express shipping options all over the world, to make sure your order arrives in good time for your presentation. In addition, there are no minimum order quantities, you can order 1 or 1000, and we offer bulk order discounts on a lot of lines. Just drop us an email or give us a call. Our friendly team are always happy to help.

Unit 11, Galaxy Business Park

Tell us how NE Trophies made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
NE Trophies 5 star review on 8th May 2020
More Photos & Videos
Excellent service. Quick delivery and good customer service.
An excellent service, the medals were fantastic, just what I wanted !
The communication was excellent and any query was answered straight away.
I could not have asked for a better transaction, thank you so much.
Good website. Clear pricing. Prompt delivery. Thanks.
Amazingly fast delivery including engraving, very impressed. Good range to choose from, Good value. I ordered to encourage my kids to keep motivated with some online learning. The look of pride on their faces from something that was so easy for me to sort is priceless.
Packaged well.
Quick delivery and excellent customer service
The trophy came very quickly and is very good quality, especially for the price?
FAB service - really quick delivery.
A+++++
So impressed with how quickly it came and good quality for the price. Definitely be using again
Brilliant tally happy with my order came really fast
Very easy to order, came really fast. Was very happy with the quality of the product too
My order was very very small nonetheless it was delivered quickly and came with a signed note thanking me for my Business. These people go the extra mile.
Very quick delivery. Trophy for my nephew was fantastic inscription on it was perfect. They also included under the trophy a little packet of haribo love heart sweets which was a lovey gesture and much appreciated. Highly recommended
My son was over the moon with his trophy, speedy delivery and great quality! Thank you for putting a smile on my little boy's face 😁
Bought for my grandson birthday. Arrived in plenty of time. A good product
BRILLIANT expeditious service in difficult times ~ THANKYOU :)
Excellent service my plaque arrived very quickly and I was extremely please with it. Thank you NE Trophies
Excellent service, lovely trophy for my son
Great speedy delivery with a lovely note inside. Used as a prize for our first lockdown quiz so was lovely to be able to reward my sister from many miles away!!
Brilliant items and great prices! Fast felivery. Definatley recommend and purchase again.
Great Service