NE Trophies Reviews

of reviewers recommend NE Trophies
Read NE Trophies Reviews

About NE Trophies:

North East Trophies are one of the leading online trophy and awards companies. We have over 30 years engraving experience and are proud to offer a full personalisation service. We engrave all our medals, trophies, and glass awards in-house using both state of the art laser etching and traditional drag engraving for our awards.

We have a quick turn around time and offer express shipping options all over the world, to make sure your order arrives in good time for your presentation. In addition, there are no minimum order quantities, you can order 1 or 1000, and we offer bulk order discounts on a lot of lines. Just drop us an email or give us a call. Our friendly team are always happy to help.

Unit 11, Galaxy Business Park

Tell us how NE Trophies made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
NE Trophies 5 star review on 8th May 2020
More Photos & Videos
Fantastic service, they were out of stock on one of the trophies I ordered and they were very prompt in contacting me to offer a free upgrade! Brilliant service, I had brought from amazon previously but in the future I will be using these guys for sure.
They went above and beyond to get a trophy engraved and delivered with two days notice. Made one little boy very happy and proud of himself! Highly recommended.
Excellent service and goods were well packed. Personalisation and engraving was superb.
Excellent service. Speedy delivery. Would highly recommend
I ordered my silver piece to be ingraved. I'm very impressed with the service I received. Thank you.
Good speedy service and nice glasses
Excellent service. Very happy with the product :)
Was well pleased with the trophy it was brilliant
NETrophies provided an excellent service. The memory box I ordered was beautifully engraved and was excellent value for money. It arrived within a few days. Thank you.
I have already emailed to say how very impressed I was with my product. It was very well made and the marble effect stand on the trophy was made to a high standard.
Quick service and delivery, willing to add to the order when we needed and fairly quick response to question, would recommend and use again.
Perfect and arrived so quickly!
Excellent and professional service from placing initial order to delivery of items , I'm a first time customer but I would use again & highly recommend .
Fabulous service - will definitely order again!
Thank you for great service. Highly recommended.
Delivered quickly and exactly what I asked for. Great price too.
Good quality and great time wise too. All round excellent service!
Quick delivery and exactly as requested.
product as stated fastbdelivery happy
Lovely unique gift